Whis vs Zoom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Whis from DB Super vs Zoom from DC.

No CIS or PIS. Full capacity, they are going both for the kill.

SquallX
Wait for it.

bbrem123
Butthurt?

Sacred Fire
Can no one in a DB thread ever have a balanced opinion? erm

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Sacred Fire
Can no one in a DB thread ever have a balanced opinion?

thumb up

This match up is pretty good in my opinion. Whis who can manip time vs Zoom who can manip time too. I wish some people would think for once before spamming my thread with insults.

Time-Immemorial
Its a close match in speed but Whis will win due to planet busting power.

SquallX
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Its a close match in speed but Whis will win due to planet busting power.

No he won't.

RadZoa
It's not a close match, Zoom could and most likely would beat Whis to death before Whis could react.

NemeBro
Whis would kill Zoom by slamming his fists together.

Or, by just destroying everything in the solar system around here.

Zoom is probably faster, but his punches probably won't even tickle Whis.

Why are people clinging onto the idea that comic book heralds and trans characters can fight the God Tiers of DBS?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by SquallX
No he won't.

Whis can move MFTL and move without even thinking...and can destroy planets with just thinking about it..

AuraAngel
I don't think Whis can destroy a planet with sheer thought.

Time-Immemorial
Videl did..

AuraAngel
Videl did no such thing.

Time-Immemorial
She did too..she made the planet blow up without even firing a shot.

Sorry I meant Vados..

AuraAngel
There ya go champ....a.

She had to tap her staff against space. She didn't just think it out of existence.

Time-Immemorial
Nice play on words.smile

Cmon, same thing, she basically made it go away. Hell Odin taps gungir and does crazy shit too..but his power does not come from his staff.

AuraAngel
Sure but instead of saying she destroys planets with a thought a more correct expression might be destroying worlds with a love tap from her staff.

Time-Immemorial
OK fair enough, she tapped it away, from a thoughtsmile

-br7JKuaZHQ

RadZoa
Whis uses his staff to fly FTL also.

Time-Immemorial
I guess he uses it to fight too.

NotAllThatEvil
So quick question. Zoom can or can not breathe in space?

carver9
Zoom wouldn't even hurt Whis. Bad matchup. Whis stood in the heart of a planet exploding and didn't even feel it.

http://s9.postimg.org/nb86tqrov/Capture.jpg

Hell, Beerus is picking his teeth while the planet is exploding in his face. This fight is a mismatch. Whis could lay down while Zoom punched on him without even suffering a scratch. Hell, Powergirl tanked Zoom punching her in the face with millions of hits.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/107619/2319788-zoompunch1qv3.jpg

Easy fight for Whis.

carver9
Originally posted by RadZoa
Whis uses his staff to fly FTL also.

Beerus flew from one Galaxy to another in a minute and 20 seconds.

Time-Immemorial
Zoom hurting whis, now thats a funnylaughing out loudlaughing out loud

SquallX
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Zoom hurting whis, now thats a funnylaughing out loudlaughing out loud

What's funny is you thinking that.

Go and read Zoom vs Wonder Woman.

carver9
What's funny is you thinking that.

Go and read Zoom vs Wonder Woman.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9

You're an idiot.

Instead of laughing, why don't you prove me wrong then.

Prof. T.C McAbe
He can't, he knows exactly that this fight is pretty close.

carver9
You're an idiot.

Instead of laughing, why don't you prove me wrong then.

Wonder Woman TANKED everything Zoom threw at her. Are you implying Wonder Woman is as durable as Whis?

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
He can't, he knows exactly that this fight is pretty close.

No, it really isn't.

SquallX
Once more you prove how much you dick ride Dbz.

Diana, after she battled against a mind controlled Superman claimed Zoom's punched even harder than Superman.

Zoom's and an Amp Wally fight took less than a second. Or something of that time framed. They circled the Earth multiple times in less than a second.

Wally after being amp by Jesse, Bart, Max and Barry was still losing to Zoom.

Prof. T.C McAbe

Diana, after she battled against a mind controlled Superman claimed Zoom's punched even harder than Superman.

Zoom's and an Amp Wally fight took less than a second. Or something of that time framed. They circled the Earth multiple times in less than a second.

Don't take him serious, it's known on these boards that you can't take his opinion for serious if it comes to DB vs anyone, Hulk vs DC or anyone vs Superman. He is not a bad guy, he just can't be objective. I would focus on someone else to discuss and reason with.

What do you think, how many wins would Whis get out of 10?

carver9

I don't think you are grasping this. Diana withstood Zoom punches. Diana isn't comparable at all to Whis...even if she was hit by Superman level punches. We can Battle zone this if you want. Wonder Woman durability vs Whis durability. If you are so confident in your response, accept the challenge.

Lol...running the globe? That's nice and all but Whis flew across the Universe in 35 minutes. He flew from his dimension to Earth in 35 freaking minutes.

Also, are you implying no one has withstood Superman punches?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111336/3730681-1679309910-starb.jpg

Starbreaker doesn't come close to having Whis power.

SquallX
I don't think you are grasping this. Diana withstood Zoom punches. Diana isn't comparable at all to Whis...even if she was hit by Superman level punches. We can Battle zone this if you want. Wonder Woman durability vs Whis durability. If you are so confident in your response, accept the challenge.

Lol...running the globe? That's nice and all but Whis flew across the Universe in 35 minutes. He flew from his dimension to Earth in 35 freaking minutes.

Also, are you implying no one has withstood Superman punches?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111336/3730681-1679309910-starb.jpg

Starbreaker doesn't come close to having Whis power.

Once more you're pea brain can't grasp anything when it deals with DBZ.

Do you actually believes half the crap you're talking about?

carver9
Once more you're pea brain can't grasp anything when it deals with DBZ.

Do you actually believes half the crap you're talking about?

Again, Diana withstood Zoom punches. Powergirl tanked them. If either of these people can withstand Zoom hits, those same hits won't do a thing to Whis. Not even tickle. You need to be on a high tier to compete with people like Beerus and Whis. Zoom is not on that tier. Not even close. He needs to stick to fighting Flashes.

By the way you, one hit from Wonder Woman Koed him.

SquallX
Again, Diana withstood Zoom punches. Powergirl tanked them. If either of these people can withstand Zoom hits, those same hits won't do a thing to Whis. Not even tickle. You need to be on a high tier to compete with people like Beerus and Whis. Zoom is not on that tier. Not even close. He needs to stick to fighting Flashes.

By the way you, one hit from Wonder Woman Koed him.

laughing

You know Carver, just for you, there's gonna be a special vs thread New 52 Vs DBS. I expect to see you soon.

Remember Carver, you don't want to be called a coward now.

One Big Mob
The thing about the Zoom vs Wonder Woman fight is that Zoom hit her a lot. While she was blind. Which is really no different than him cheapshotting her.

Are we really under the impression that Superman wouldn't have Ko'ed her with the first punch while she was completely unexpecting it?

Prof. T.C McAbe
The thing about Zoom is that he plays with the heroes, that's why I made a no CIS PIS scenario.

One Big Mob
The thing about Zoom is that he plays with the heroes, that's why I made a no CIS PIS scenario. But he has no knockout wins anywhere near a Superman level being and the only indicator he's there is from Wonder Woman eating many blows. It doesn't add up.

Either way though he gets plastered on the ground by Whis casually.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by One Big Mob
But he has no knockout wins anywhere near a Superman level being and the only indicator he's there is from Wonder Woman eating many blows. It doesn't add up.

Either way though he gets plastered on the ground by Whis casually.

I disagree, because of Whis time manip I see it more like 50-50.

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
So quick question. Zoom can or can not breathe in space?

!?!?!?!?!??????

One Big Mob
I disagree, because of Whis time manip I see it more like 50-50. Whis being able to manipulate time to some degree is even worse.

If he even catches Zoom, Zoom is going out cold. Not so much if he gets tagged by Zoom. Not to mention how many times he's been hit by people far slower than what we want to pretend Whis is.

In a nutshell, even if you cherry pick Zoom's best feats you'd still have a hard time proving he could even damage Whis, like Carver said. Who's the most durable guy Zoom even knocked out? Damage (who later beat Zoom under the same writer)?

Professor Zoom has a much better shot here, though still not much.

At the end of the day you're putting a guy who's best offensive feat ended with him losing to a blind Wonder Woman vs a guy who casually knocks out a guy capable of destroying a universe, and who races across the universe in minutes and is capable of signing unnoticed in the middle of battle his autograph on the previous 2/3 fastest people we've seen in Dragonball while avoiding every hit. I'm not saying Whis is faster than Zoom, but he's more than fast enough to hit him based on the numerous showings of Zoom getting hit.

You might as well put Galactus in there against Zoom.

RadZoa
Beerus flew from one Galaxy to another in a minute and 20 seconds. No he didn't

SquallX
Whis being able to manipulate time to some degree is even worse.

If he even catches Zoom, Zoom is going out cold. Not so much if he gets tagged by Zoom. Not to mention how many times he's been hit by people far slower than what we want to pretend Whis is.

In a nutshell, even if you cherry pick Zoom's best feats you'd still have a hard time proving he could even damage Whis, like Carver said. Who's the most durable guy Zoom even knocked out? Damage (who later beat Zoom under the same writer)?

Professor Zoom has a much better shot here, though still not much.

At the end of the day you're putting a guy who's best offensive feat ended with him losing to a blind Wonder Woman vs a guy who casually knocks out a guy capable of destroying a universe, and who races across the universe in minutes and is capable of signing unnoticed in the middle of battle his autograph on the previous 2/3 fastest people we've seen in Dragonball while avoiding every hit. I'm not saying Whis is faster than Zoom, but he's more than fast enough to hit him based on the numerous showings of Zoom getting hit.

You might as well put Galactus in there against Zoom.

1. Zoom is also a time manipulator, time has no meaning to him. Zoom is not a soeedster, but he gets his powers by manipulating time.

2. Please, ever heard of pis. A comic book character i always hindered by it. Zoom is no different. That's Flash, a guy that can move at Light Speed can be tagged by the like of his Rogue's.

3. Cherry pick, you're joking right? Zoom took on Wally, after Wally was jacked up not only his own speed, but the speed of Jesse Quick, Bart Allen, and Jay West. Wally and Zoom circle the whole world 12 times, while also traveling and every part of the world, per Wally's own monologue. Guess What? They did that in 1 second.

4. No he doesn't. Professor Zoom whose rival is Barry, can't hold a candle to Wally West, the fastest of all the Flashes.

5. You're funny. Wally West has this move called the Infinite Mach Punch. Diana is a solid power hitter. Diana at her highest level of power would mopped the floor with Whis. Not like Flash hasn't done absurd shit. He has a feat of saving a whole village in the Pico or Femto seconds.

The only saving grace Whis have, is his time powers.

Prof. T.C McAbe
1. Zoom is also a time manipulator, time has no meaning to him. Zoom is not a soeedster, but he gets his powers by manipulating time.

2. Please, ever heard of pis. A comic book character i always hindered by it. Zoom is no different. That's Flash, a guy that can move at Light Speed can be tagged by the like of his Rogue's.

3. Cherry pick, you're joking right? Zoom took on Wally, after Wally was jacked up not only his own speed, but the speed of Jesse Quick, Bart Allen, and Jay West. Wally and Zoom circle the whole world 12 times, while also traveling and every part of the world, per Wally's own monologue. Guess What? They did that in 1 second.

4. No he doesn't. Professor Zoom whose rival is Barry, can't hold a candle to Wally West, the fastest of all the Flashes.

5. You're funny. Wally West has this move called the Infinite Mach Punch. Diana is a solid power hitter. Diana at her highest level of power would mopped the floor with Whis. Not like Flash hasn't done absurd shit. He has a feat of saving a whole village in the Pico or Femto seconds.

Well said.

NotAllThatEvil
So i'm just gonna go ahead and assume zoom can't breathe in space. The guy whos job it is to go around blowing up planets blows up thr planet and zoom dies of lsck of oxygen.

SquallX
So i'm just gonna go ahead and assume zoom can't breathe in space. The guy whos job it is to go around blowing up planets blows up thr planet and zoom dies of lsck of oxygen.

I don't think oxygen is a problem for Zoom. Am not 100% sure, give me sometimes to search for an answer. Might take a little time since i don't remember the exact issues Zoom appeared in.

carver9

SquallX

What' funny, is that you can't prove me wrong.

Oh don't worry Carver, am still gonna make that New 52 vs DBS thread, just wait a few seconds.

carver9
What' funny, is that you can't prove me wrong.

Oh don't worry Carver, am still gonna make that New 52 vs DBS thread, just wait a few seconds.

Prove you wrong? Lol...you said Diana can take Whis or Beerus. Zoom hasn't beaten anyone worth a grain of salt. The hate in you is strong.

One Big Mob

The only saving grace Whis have, is his time powers. Zoom only can travel up and down his own timeline. Which means his time powers beside his Flash powers are rather irrelevant considering any application of his powers don't involve Whis besides hitting him.
Any sort of time powers from the opposition can't hurt them but could only theoretically hinder Zoom. Since Zoom is effectively only a time traveler. Though it's really meaningless to get into the specifics.

So what every appearance of Zoom is pis besides his one appearance against amped Wally? What would we even begin to base Zoom being unhittable off of? One arc where he was hit and effectively frozen in time?
Light speed and your world traveling isn't too impressive though when Whis traveled the universe in a very short time. Not saying Whis is faster but when your best Zoom feats are piggy backed off of Flash, it looks sad when the opposition who's supposed to be a snail actually has better speed feats than what you know.

You just did the definition of cherry pick when you questioned it. So yeah.
In that same arc Zoom to my recollection was thwarted by a lightspeed shove by Wally which messed with his whole abortion torture he was doing. I'd go look at the comic to make sure but don't want to. But yes, cherry pick. There are apparently two Zoom appearances according to this forum. One where Flash amped fought him and one where he hits harder than Superman. Sometimes the Power Girl showing too... but we ignore naturally a billion punches doing nothing to Power Girl in the same panel.
When you say every appearance where he gets hit is pis, and then bring up his best speed feat (where his power wasn't impressive) while questioning cherry picking, then you're cherry picking.
But like I said, even cherry picking his best feats you'd be hard pressed to find a feat that even showed Zoom could hurt him. You question this by using an arc where he raced around the planet and hurt a bunch of Flashes? How does that work?
Though I'd go and actually check how close your context is since it sounds questionable but again I don't want to. Every area of the globe sounds suspect though from what I recall of that arc and it doesn't make a difference anyway.

Professor Zoom would though. He actually can hurt high level beings like a Flash. Speed isn't the only equation and Bart is the fastest Flash anyway. Speaking of, remember when Bart treated Zoom like a child when he syringed him? Oh yeah, that feat doesn't exist in the two sometimes three appearances of Zoom that the forum uses.

Yes, hence my point with Professor Zoom. Flash has an infinite mass punch (which is quite frankly lackluster in comparison). Zoom doesn't. Flash has absurd feats. Zoom doesn't. Because his powers aren't the same. Because he has nothing to show he can hit as hard as Flash can at higher levels. You show me Zoom knocked out even a Colossus level being and I'll be impressed. He has "speed feats" but that's where it ends. He could be the fastest character ever but he still can't put momentum behind that like Flash can.

And lol at Wonder Woman beating Whis. And the thing is at the end of it, Diana simply was not at her highest level of power against Zoom anyway. She was completely hindered and still won. Still stayed awake through it all. Still couldn't see. And this is what we use to say Zoom can beat a guy who casually karate chopped out someone who was about to destroy the universe.

Even with the lowballing of Beerus vs Goku destroying the universe in 3 hits, they were still shaking the planet as an absolute low perspective of the feat from far away. Did Flash do so when he landed an Infinite Mass Punch?
Beerus casually finger tapped half a planet. You realize that that roughly amounts to the same thing WBH did (split planet destruction with a shockwave).
And Goku with more training from the Beerus fight and Vegeta who was slightly above Goku got their full force punches completely stopped by a thumb and a pinky from Whis on the same hand. Which at the absolute least means he's strong enough to casually stop two planet destroyers with 2 digits. Though power scaling puts that far beyond that of course. smile

Simply put in the short time Super has aired, some characters (Beerus) simply has better strength showings than Wonder Woman by far and with ease. Even in the basic first movie he destroyed like 9 planets in a second or so and got dropped by Whis. There's really no comparison. Though you don't want to admit it, you're dealing with universe busters without the glass canon of comic characters (low durability, etc) vs planetary scope characters. Which wouldn't be so much of an issue if those universe busters didn't only train to heighten everything to cover any sort of possible weakness. They aren't slow, weak, made of glass, don't lack fighting skills, don't lack long range, etc. There is nothing for a purely physical character to exploit here like what exists in comics (Molecule Man getting knocked out by Cap for example).
You'd need esoteric means to put your characters over and when the debate only stretches to trying to limit raw power, that isn't going to work when others can see the desperation. Both Wonder Woman and Zoom would get one shotted.

NotAllThatEvil
Oxygen, does he need it?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Zoom only can travel up and down his own timeline. Which means his time powers beside his Flash powers are rather irrelevant considering any application of his powers don't involve Whis besides hitting him.
Any sort of time powers from the opposition can't hurt them but could only theoretically hinder Zoom. Since Zoom is effectively only a time traveler. Though it's really meaningless to get into the specifics.

So what every appearance of Zoom is pis besides his one appearance against amped Wally? What would we even begin to base Zoom being unhittable off of? One arc where he was hit and effectively frozen in time?
Light speed and your world traveling isn't too impressive though when Whis traveled the universe in a very short time. Not saying Whis is faster but when your best Zoom feats are piggy backed off of Flash, it looks sad when the opposition who's supposed to be a snail actually has better speed feats than what you know.

You just did the definition of cherry pick when you questioned it. So yeah.
In that same arc Zoom to my recollection was thwarted by a lightspeed shove by Wally which messed with his whole abortion torture he was doing. I'd go look at the comic to make sure but don't want to. But yes, cherry pick. There are apparently two Zoom appearances according to this forum. One where Flash amped fought him and one where he hits harder than Superman. Sometimes the Power Girl showing too... but we ignore naturally a billion punches doing nothing to Power Girl in the same panel.
When you say every appearance where he gets hit is pis, and then bring up his best speed feat (where his power wasn't impressive) while questioning cherry picking, then you're cherry picking.
But like I said, even cherry picking his best feats you'd be hard pressed to find a feat that even showed Zoom could hurt him. You question this by using an arc where he raced around the planet and hurt a bunch of Flashes? How does that work?
Though I'd go and actually check how close your context is since it sounds questionable but again I don't want to. Every area of the globe sounds suspect though from what I recall of that arc and it doesn't make a difference anyway.

Professor Zoom would though. He actually can hurt high level beings like a Flash. Speed isn't the only equation and Bart is the fastest Flash anyway. Speaking of, remember when Bart treated Zoom like a child when he syringed him? Oh yeah, that feat doesn't exist in the two sometimes three appearances of Zoom that the forum uses.

Yes, hence my point with Professor Zoom. Flash has an infinite mass punch (which is quite frankly lackluster in comparison). Zoom doesn't. Flash has absurd feats. Zoom doesn't. Because his powers aren't the same. Because he has nothing to show he can hit as hard as Flash can at higher levels. You show me Zoom knocked out even a Colossus level being and I'll be impressed. He has "speed feats" but that's where it ends. He could be the fastest character ever but he still can't put momentum behind that like Flash can.

And lol at Wonder Woman beating Whis. And the thing is at the end of it, Diana simply was not at her highest level of power against Zoom anyway. She was completely hindered and still won. Still stayed awake through it all. Still couldn't see. And this is what we use to say Zoom can beat a guy who casually karate chopped out someone who was about to destroy the universe.

Even with the lowballing of Beerus vs Goku destroying the universe in 3 hits, they were still shaking the planet as an absolute low perspective of the feat from far away. Did Flash do so when he landed an Infinite Mass Punch?
Beerus casually finger tapped half a planet. You realize that that roughly amounts to the same thing WBH did (split planet destruction with a shockwave).
And Goku with more training from the Beerus fight and Vegeta who was slightly above Goku got their full force punches completely stopped by a thumb and a pinky from Whis on the same hand. Which at the absolute least means he's strong enough to casually stop two planet destroyers with 2 digits. Though power scaling puts that far beyond that of course. smile

Simply put in the short time Super has aired, some characters (Beerus) simply has better strength showings than Wonder Woman by far and with ease. Even in the basic first movie he destroyed like 9 planets in a second or so and got dropped by Whis. There's really no comparison. Though you don't want to admit it, you're dealing with universe busters without the glass canon of comic characters (low durability, etc) vs planetary scope characters. Which wouldn't be so much of an issue if those universe busters didn't only train to heighten everything to cover any sort of possible weakness. They aren't slow, weak, made of glass, don't lack fighting skills, don't lack long range, etc. There is nothing for a purely physical character to exploit here like what exists in comics (Molecule Man getting knocked out by Cap for example).
You'd need esoteric means to put your characters over and when the debate only stretches to trying to limit raw power, that isn't going to work when others can see the desperation. Both Wonder Woman and Zoom would get one shotted.

One Big Mob
Nothing I said was wrong. thumb up

Decter
Can zoom hurt universal beings?

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Decter
Can zoom hurt universal beings? He made cameo appearance Superman make a face with an entire panel dedicated to show after image Zoom punching him a bunch in a sort of surprise attack... then he got tagged by Hal... and failed to ko Batman though that's understandable.
He hurt a blind Wonder Woman though while punching her around countries. Lost that fight. He may or may not have knocked out an Amazon in 2 hundred punches in that fight too.
Knocked out Damage and knocked out Jay while punching him to another state.

I think those are his best offensive feats. Naturally he can if we judge based off this

NotAllThatEvil
I have another question. How does zoom move in a vacum? Can he just speed force is way around or does he still need traction?

One Big Mob
I have another question. How does zoom move in a vacum? Can he just speed force is way around or does he still need traction? He blinks in and out of time at lightspeed. If we follow that he shouldn't even be able to go into space.

However a lot of shit Zoom does doesn't make any sense following the way his powers work. Like running up walls for example. Or even hitting somewhat hard. You'd think a lot of his movements just wouldn't show up as well in the right time he wants it to...

But no he doesn't have the speed force. His powers seem like Flashes' but he apparently doesn't have super speed. I think he's been shown nigh air flying with his running too.

NotAllThatEvil
So even if he can breathe in space, he would be a sitting duck that whis can lazer to death at his convienence? Whats stopping him from blowing up the planrt. That seems like a win/win right there.

Time-Immemorial
How the hell is he even hurting Whis much less hit him? The guy can day dream about flowers and cake while fighting two SSG's at the same time.

RadZoa
Originally posted by Decter
Can zoom hurt universal beings? Well "universal beings" don't exactly have a baseline durability. We have to assume that Whis could withstand Zoom beating on him because Whis and Vados are stronger than Beerus and Champa are

DB Super has given DB Characters one hell of a boost. Back when Battle of the Gods debuted a few years ago I wasn't impressed but ever since E12 of DB Super the God Tier characters in Dragon Ball Verse have established themselves well above herald level characters

JasonxTodd
Although this is a late response, Zoom can take this with no difficult. Why? Yes, Whis is waaay above Zoom, in terms of power and durability and what not. But although Zoom doesn't carry Flash abilities he does carry one, and that is phasing. Zoom could phase out Whis brain, giving him victory. Whis has not shown any immunity to phasing or anything like it.

And as for blowing the planet up? Useless, Whis won't expect nor see Zoom coming. If Wally West could not. Whis won't. And Wally West is a character who can perceive events at a attosecond and has sub planck senses/reactions.

That's my take on it.

NemeBro

The only saving grace Whis have, is his time powers. Notice how this stupid shit-eating pedophile retard didn't even acknowledge that Whis is someone who can casually lay out a character that can destroy the universe. He's so far beyond that character that Whis doesn't even "fight" Beerus, he can easily and non-lethally one-shot him. This is what the anti-DBS crowd does. They are so cowardly they refuse to even acknowledge the feats that put the characters far beyond the scope of characters like Zoom or Diana, and just downplay them.

They're basically just as stupid as carver, but far more arrogant in their stupidity.

Sacred Fire
Originally posted by NemeBro
Notice how this stupid shit-eating pedophile retard didn't even acknowledge that Whis is someone who can casually lay out a character that can destroy the universe. He's so far beyond that character that Whis doesn't even "fight" Beerus, he can easily and non-lethally one-shot him. This is what the anti-DBS crowd does. They are so cowardly they refuse to even acknowledge the feats that put the characters far beyond the scope of characters like Zoom or Diana, and just downplay them.

They're basically just as stupid as carver, but far more arrogant in their stupidity.

haermm thumb up

carver9
Notice how this stupid shit-eating pedophile retard didn't even acknowledge that Whis is someone who can casually lay out a character that can destroy the universe. He's so far beyond that character that Whis doesn't even "fight" Beerus, he can easily and non-lethally one-shot him. This is what the anti-DBS crowd does. They are so cowardly they refuse to even acknowledge the feats that put the characters far beyond the scope of characters like Zoom or Diana, and just downplay them.

Lol...how did I get into this? Damn.

RealityWarper
While I really hate NemeBro childish behaviour in all threads I agree on one-thing.

WHIS STOMPS ZOOM WITHOUT TRYING ! >_<

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

thumb up

JasonxTodd
The lack of knowledge is laughable.

NemeBro
Originally posted by RealityWarper
While I really hate NemeBro childish behaviour in all threads You're just a stupid retard with micropenis tbh.

Surtur
It's not a close match in speed, but Zoom won't win.

RealityWarper
You're just a stupid retard with micropenis tbh.

That's called "psychological projection".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

I sympathize with your condition.

Happy Dance Happy Dance shifty smart

NemeBro
no u No my friend, u. thumb up

RealityWarper
No my friend, u. thumb up

Help yourself thumb up

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/our-emotional-footprint/201512/the-denial-reality

NemeBro
NO U No nigga, u. thumb up

RealityWarper
No nigga, u. thumb up

Try harder thumb up

KingD19
Zoom can't hit Whis. As his canon powers state, Whis' body automatically reacts to any outside form of stimulus, letting him evade practically any attack, save from someone presumably on his level or higher like the other Angels or the Grand Priest.

NemeBro
Try harder thumb up Not trying at all friend, that's how easy this is. thumb up

I accept your concession. smile

RealityWarper
Not trying at all friend, that's how easy this is. thumb up

I accept your concession. smile

I have no concession to make.

cdtm
Zoom II can cover every square inch of the Earth in less then a second. The best DB speed feat doesn't come close.

Zoom I can simply erase Whis from time. His limited time manipulation powers are no match.

carver9
Something happened to nemebro. I think the anime forum and the votes for dbz has driven him crazy. Also, cdtm, if you had to choose to be one of these beings during a fight of this magnitude, I feel confident you would choose Whis instead of Zoom.

NemeBro
Something happened to nemebro. I think the anime forum and the votes for dbz has driven him crazy. What are you referring to my son?

Sacred Fire
How is everyone your son? Your vaj must be wrecked by now. Whore! (I didn't mean it. sad)

Also, I luvs NemeTroll. I don't care what anyone says. S/He's a f**kin' riot.

haermm

carver9
What are you referring to my son?

You've changed.

NemeBro
You've changed. People do that. Some, like me, change for the better. thumb up

NemeBro
Originally posted by Sacred Fire
How is everyone your son? Your vaj must be wrecked by now. Whore! (I didn't mean it. sad)

Also, I luvs NemeTroll. I don't care what anyone says. S/He's a f**kin' riot.

haermm My son, I am not a girl. I pretended to be a girl on KMC for a while for the lulz, but I am biological male and identify as male.

Sacred Fire
My son, I am not a girl. I pretended to be a girl on KMC for a while for the lulz, but I am biological male and identify as male.

A fact of which I'm well aware, but I simply found it was more fun to play along. I suppose I have to discontinue now that I know the charade's over.

Dark-Kenshin
Whis AOEs the solar system. The professor gets wrecked.

cdtm
Zoom undoes Whis's timeline before he can even move.

Or he just knocks him out. Whis is so slow, Zoom has as much time as the universe has existed to act before Whis can move an inch.

cdtm
http://m.imgur.com/gallery/Ry45Mjf

Zoom is roughly as fast as a Flash. Attosecond, *****'s.

Zoom has literally all the time in the universe to defeat Whis.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm

Have you read his fight with Batman?

cdtm
Super powered Bats?

StiltmanFTW
No. Regular Bats, regular suit.

Now shut up, bend over and get f*cked by every DB character ever. From Oolong to Omega Shenron.

Dark-Kenshin
Didn't realize he was that fast.

Flash has to be the biggest masochist in fiction to fool around with the likes of Captain Cold, Captain Boomerang, Mirror Master, Heat Wave and Trickster.

StiltmanFTW
And a talking gorilla... don't forget that talking gorilla laughing out loud

All his speed means nothing because he didn't go to Piccolo's School of Dodging.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And a talking gorilla... don't forget that talking gorilla laughing out loud

All his speed means nothing because he didn't go to Piccolo's School of Dodging.

TRUE ! thumb up

Or simply because his speed is mostly in running and is shit for the rest laughing

Surtur

Flash needed to absorb the speed of other speedsters just to keep up with Zoom. Flash himself being hilariously faster than DBZ characters.

I don't think Zoom wins though, DBZ has finally reached the levels fanboys used to only be able to dream about. When they talk about destroying solar systems, galaxies, and universes it's actually true now.

Sj_Sharp
Whis traps him forever in his stick and than goes on eating an ice cream at Bulma's.

StiltmanFTW
Whis calls Batman to soften up Zoom for him, then laughs and one-shots him with a kiaiho.

RealityWarper
Whis calls Batman to soften up Zoom for him, then laughs and one-shots him with a kiaiho.

Or Batman one-shot Zoom with an uppercut thumb up

Surtur
Karate Kid comes in and defeats Whis with a karate chop.

Upon seeing KK for the first time Goku has such a powerful orgasm his entire body explodes. He dies happy, goes to heaven, and secretly regrets the whole "Super Saiyan Rose" thing.

RadZoa
I would say Whis is on par with someone like Ms Marvel, has no chance here

cdtm
Originally posted by RadZoa
I would say Whis is on par with someone like Ms Marvel, has no chance here

Smartest thing said in this thread.

Except I think Ms. Marvel could take him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

stupid shit-eating pedophile retard

smile

RealityWarper
All the love in this thread is overwhelming.

cdtm
All the love in this thread is overwhelming.

It is pretty over the top.

Maybe it's a full moon or something.

RealityWarper
It is pretty over the top.

Maybe it's a full moon or something.

thumb up

carver9
Zoom gets blitzed.

NemeBro
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
smile tbh

Surtur
Zoom gets blitzed.

I agree. Zoom is so hilariously faster than anyone in DBZ he just gets blitzed on weed. Gets high, waiting for Whis to throw a single punch.

He will still lose though, but he loses secure in the knowledge he is way faster than all of your favorite DBZ characters.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
tbh

thumb up

Zoom can't hurt Whis. Whis lays out Beerus, who can casually erase universe-busting energies, in a single attack. This is an stomp. smile

cdtm
tbh

Nah, I wouldn't call them that. smile

Well, maybe one of them.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Zoom can't hurt Whis. Whis lays out Beerus, who can casually erase universe-busting energies, in a single attack. This is an stomp. smile

thumb up

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Surtur
I agree. Zoom is so hilariously faster than anyone in DBZ he just gets blitzed on weed. Gets high, waiting for Whis to throw a single punch.

He will still lose though, but he loses secure in the knowledge he is way faster than all of your favorite DBZ characters.

Zoom can be hit by Batman and this encounter will end the same way when Zoom met Dr Manhattan.

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur

Batman just went fist cuff against Zoom, a trying Zoom. Yes, he gets blitzed.

cdtm
Zoom can work within attoseconds. No Dragon Ball character is even close to that.

Whis's best straight line speed feat is pissed all over by Kyle Raynor or Hal Jordan's average flying speed, in the millions/billions of times past light speed. -Zoom is still faster, and not only in straight line traveling.

RealityWarper
Zoom can work within attoseconds. No Dragon Ball character is even close to that.

Whis's best straight line speed feat is pissed all over by Kyle Raynor or Hal Jordan's average flying speed, in the millions/billions of times past light speed. -Zoom is still faster, and not only in straight line traveling.

Zoom can be two-shotted by Batman.

Whis kills him accidentally during his sleep.

cdtm
Batman would half/quarter shot KO Whis. thumb up

carver9

I want you to read this again. Batman went fist cuff against Zoom and was actually holding his own and land shots. Batman wouldn't have a prayer at tagging Goku during his kid yrs.

Stoic
Whis as in pee pee?

RealityWarper
No. Regular Bats, regular suit.

Now shut up, bend over and get f*cked by every DB character ever. From Oolong to Omega Shenron.

Clearly. laughing out loud

cdtm
Batman is Batman

Zoom blitz's everyone not Batman. Batman simply beats everyone.

SSJGGogeta

NewGuy01
laughing out loud

Let me guess: powerlevel math?

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by NewGuy01
laughing out loud

Let me guess: powerlevel math?

By proving that he was 77,000 times FTL in base form on Namek. Then just multiplying that to SSJ3, lol. The best you could argue is that Zoom blitzes up to SSJB Goku, who can literally out-speed temporal manipulation, i.e. Time-skip. Meaning he moved faster than time itself, which is something that only Wally West Flash has been shown capable of doing.

Either see the feat as that, or see it as him overpowering Time-skip, which he could easily do to Zoom, considering Hit is vastly more powerful than Zoom, and Goku did it to Hit.

Either way, SSJB Goku AT LEAST is > Zoom, in speed.

cdtm
Still Zoom.

RealityWarper
Whis during a nap.

cdtm
Far too slow. **** ssjfanboys scaling, here on KMC we argue by feats, and Zooms feats >>>>>>>>>>>>> Whis's.

RealityWarper
Far too slow. **** ssjfanboys scaling, here on KMC we argue by feats, and Zooms feats >>>>>>>>>>>>> Whis's.

Zoom is way too slow in combat.

Whis will obliterate him on a single hit, effortlessly.

carver9
Whis stomps and stomps with ease.

Blindside12
Cdtm never gets what he wants in life.

Bentley
He gets what he needs though.

meep-meep
The truth will set him free.

Josh_Alexander
Whis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.