Team DBS vs Team DBGT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
SSGSS Goku and Vegeta
Golden Frieza
Lord Bills
Whis
Champa
Vados

VS

General Rildo
Golden Oozaru Baby-Vegeta
Super 17
SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta
Omega Shenron
SSJ4 Gogeta

.They have some knowledge about each other

.Everyone is bloodlusted

The fight takes place in the Sacred World of the Kais. If it's not enough the entire 7th Universe count as well.

Which team wins and why?

carver9
Bills blow up the universe killing everyone and Whis reminds time so that he can repeat the process. Easy win.

Time-Immemorial
DBS Goku Solos

ares834
Anyone on Team DBS can solo...

SSJGGogeta
Any given character from team DBS solo's the entire GT verse.

Going by statements, GT would still be above DBS. But statements can't account for the gap between planet busting, and universe busting, making them all moot.

DBS Gohan would solo here.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
DBS Gohan would solo here.

Gohan is not in this thread and he's been nerfed quite badly.

juggerman
Gohan would get tooled easily. His nerf is just sad

Time-Immemorial
IDK how DBS Gohan would take out SS4 Gogeta, I consider him just right below SSG Goku.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
IDK how DBS Gohan would take out SS4 Gogeta, I consider him just right below SSG Goku.

Fat Buu is considered to be above Gohan.

Gohan is not in shape, as noted by Kamesennin... and others. Been depowered a whole f*cking lot. He'll never learn, it seems...

Time-Immemorial
And he just died temporary even while powering up..Gogeta would have just laughed at that attack.

StiltmanFTW
Probably, but we don't know how exactly powerful Tagoma (or whatever his name is) has become after his training with Frieza.

The whole power levels thing is weird in RoF/Super's version of RoF... much weirder than BoG.

Time-Immemorial
I still think Gogeta is top teir. He just does not have the universal feats like DBS does. His power level was estimated at like 40-50 billion or something last time I checked when those mattered. And I still think he would give SSG Goku and Beerus a run for their money.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Black60dragon/Super_Saiyan_4_Gogeta_Power_Level

StiltmanFTW
Oh, you meant SSJ4 Gogeta. Forgot it was Team DBGT here.

Of course, he was a top tier.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Probably, but we don't know how exactly powerful Tagoma (or whatever his name is) has become after his training with Frieza.

The whole power levels thing is weird in RoF/Super's version of RoF... much weirder than BoG. In the preview from Gohan narrating he said Tagoma was above his hidden potential or something along those lines. Indicating he's above mystic form. If that's the case and first form Frieza is so far above Tagoma that he basically beats him to an inch of his life everyday, then my assumption of 1st form Frieza being around Buuhan level is correct.
Though it looks like Gotenks will beat him next episode so who knows.

Also base form Gohan basically wondering how serious red guy was implies his base form is above Piccolo if we factor in the movie. But that's combining two things, so I don't know how well that goes.

U need Leonard
Couldn't Vados or Whis clean up the entire thread, including their own teammates? The potential rumble would be much like the battle between Goku and the Ginyu Force, no?

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
And he just died temporary even while powering up..Gogeta would have just laughed at that attack.

Um... No.

SSJ4 tier characters peak at planetary level attacks in DBGT. Show me Gogeta doing something to affect/destroy the universe, and you'll have an argument. thumb up

Until then DBS Krillin > DBGT SSJ4 Gogeta

TheBadguy
Um... No.

SSJ4 tier characters peak at planetary level attacks in DBGT. Show me Gogeta doing something to affect/destroy the universe, and you'll have an argument. thumb up

Until then DBS Krillin > DBGT SSJ4 Gogeta

huh? you mean physically?

and if i recall uub and base goku destroyed a dimension by sparring in gt

Q99
Um... No.

Omega Shenron was sending out energy which was said to be a danger to the universe and would rip it apart- and Gogeta's a lot stronger than him.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by TheBadguy
huh? you mean physically?

and if i recall uub and base goku destroyed a dimension by sparring in gt

Yeah, no. Goku in base form simply broke out of a collapsing dimension, and Uub wasn't even involved in that feat. The only time Goku and Uub sparred was in the first episode, and that was at Dende's lookout.

Originally posted by Q99
Omega Shenron was sending out energy which was said to be a danger to the universe and would rip it apart- and Gogeta's a lot stronger than him.

No, Omega Shenron himself was called a threat to the universe. Just like First form Frieza was, in DBZ. The reason he was a threat to the universe is because he was stronger than anyone in his series, and could fly to every planet, and eventually destroy all life in his universe.

I think I remember a character saying that the negative karma ball could destroy the universe, but there are a dozen things disproving that.

1. When the Karma ball exploded, it didn't even destroy Earth. It was said that when it exploded, the universe would be destroyed, so this was clearly untrue.

2. Weakened, base Goku tanked not one, BUT TWO Karma balls. one before he used spirit bomb, and one while he was making it. This makes no sense whatsoever, but GT Goku wasn't even a planet buster at SSJ4, meaning even a planet buster to his base form would have utterly annihilated him, let alone a phucking universe buster, GG.

3. Piccolo who had improved tremendously from Z to GT, making him superior to most characters in the series, was incapable of surviving a planet exploding, when he can regenerate and breathe in space. This makes Piccolo weaker than Saiyan saga Vegeta, who implied he could survive a planet exploding. Piccolo was stronger than GT mystic Gohan.

Any way you slice it, GT has like one universe statement, and it was clearly bs. SSJ4 Gogeta is planet level AT BEST.

And nearly every character in DBS is at least solar system/galaxy level. thumb up

All the people on the team are universe/multiverse level, ffs. thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
Team GT

Q99

No, Omega Shenron himself was called a threat to the universe. Just like First form Frieza was, in DBZ. The reason he was a threat to the universe is because he was stronger than anyone in his series, and could fly to every planet, and eventually destroy all life in his universe.

I think I remember a character saying that the negative karma ball could destroy the universe, but there are a dozen things disproving that.

Iirc him sending out energy to threaten the universe was different than and after than the karma ball.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Q99
Iirc him sending out energy to threaten the universe was different than and after than the karma ball.

You don't recall correctly.

Solid47
Bump.

Estacado
DBS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.