Ahsoka Tano (Rebels) vs Sylvar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Decent performance by Tano tonight.

She's completely dominating the Fifth Brother in combat and Telekinesis.

Oddly enough, the Seventh Sister held her own impressively against Tano on her own.

Nevertheless would be interesting to see her take on Sylvar.

If Sylvar loses, add in Crado.

ares834
Seems pretty obvious that she wasn't going all out considering how she beat 7sis. She also seemed to not want to kill them, though I guess one could argue plot armor/PIS instead.

Emperordmb
Yeah she straight up put her sabers away and fisticuffed SS's ass before slamming her into a wall with TK

carthage
Likely Ahsoka given greater force feats, and yeah she seemed to be holding back as she easily disarmed the Seventh Sister. Sylvar obviously isn't in Exar's class as a duelist, and Ahsoka has held her own against Asajj/Grievous before her prime. So she should win.

ares834
Yeah, it was a complete ass kicking.

|King Joker|
Worship her, my pretties.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Worship her, my pretties.

Yeah, that was great ass whooping. It was also good to see that, in the part where she grabs the 7th Sister's lightsaber, she hadn't been previously disarmed as the preview suggested (well, at least to me imo), and actually chose to deactivate her sabers.

Emperordmb
Even in the preview you can see her lightsabers on her belt tho

Syndicate
Bae whoops ass.

Kosmos Supreme
Ahsoka.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.