Reverse Flash vs Vandal Savage and Damien Darkh (CW)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RF from season 1 The Flash
rules:
without prep
Darkh can use magic
Darkh and Vandal try to kill RF when RF don't know about this,so Darkh and Savage have prep.

steverules_2
Reverse Flash dies horribly

Tattoos N Scars
Reverse Flash. They can't tag him.

Henry_Pym
Savage tagged Barry... Team wins solidly.

Placidity
^ I put that down as PIS (basically any non-speedster tagging Barry).

RF is also faster than Barry.

Damien however, I suspect has super speed. Someone else suggested he can teleport (more likely, but I prefer super speed).

Reverse Flash without PIS is a dangerous character. After-images, phasing, and a vibrating hand through the brain.

KingD19
It's teleportation.

Surtur
So far Savage hasn't done anything to indicate he could survive getting a fist phased into his brain.

FrothByte
Didn't Savage display some degree of superspeed in his fight on the docks?

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Placidity
^ I put that down as PIS (basically any non-speedster tagging Barry).

RF is also faster than Barry.

Damien however, I suspect has super speed. Someone else suggested he can teleport (more likely, but I prefer super speed).

Reverse Flash without PIS is a dangerous character. After-images, phasing, and a vibrating hand through the brain. how can a character with 2 appearances, and both he was a threat to Barry be Pis?

Tattoos N Scars
I haven't started secod season of Flash yet. Waiting for it on netflix. I thought Vandal was just immortal. Didn't realize the show gave him other powers.

I thought they were gonna introduce Wally West in season 2.

FrothByte
Oliver stated that he felt Vandal had some mystical powers. He was a better fighter than Oliver, easy catching all arrows shot at him. He allowed himself to get shot in the chest and just removed the arrow like it was nothing. Also was able hit Flash without much difficulty.

Tattoos N Scars
So, Vandal is atleast as good as Ra's in h2h?

FrothByte
I'd say so. He took on Flash and Arrow at the same time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.