The Hulk VS. The Black Order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
The Hulk

VS.

The Black Order

Who Wins.....

carver9
Easy win for the Hulk.

Time-Immemorial
It pains me to say Hulk winslaughing out loud

ShadowFyre
He should and can win but if they use teamwork no reason Proxima cant repeat her last move.

DarkSaint85
Black order wins.

Adam Grimes
Hulk dazzles them into oblivion.

Khazra Reborn
Proxima nets him, Corvus chops his head off.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Didn't a single girl fron the order defeat the Hulk? Is this a slugfest or why do people think that hulk can win?

AlmightyKfish
Surely the fact that Proxima has, on panel, very easily turned Hulk back into Bruce Banner is going to be a huge problem.

I mean she literally just has to hit him with her spear, which isn't going to be horrendously difficult when he's busy fighting Corvus + Black Dwarf and fighting off Supergiant's telepathy.

And I guess Ebony Maw just stands about being creepy.

leonidas
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Surely the fact that Proxima has, on panel, very easily turned Hulk back into Bruce Banner is going to be a huge problem.

I mean she literally just has to hit him with her spear, which isn't going to be horrendously difficult when he's busy fighting Corvus + Black Dwarf and fighting off Supergiant's telepathy.

And I guess Ebony Maw just stands about being creepy.

thumb up

i mean seriously, how the phukc is hulk winning this again....?

Insane Titan
Order wins, handily.

Black Dwarf was taking on and handling SuperSkrull, Gladiator and Annihlis and once untill Ronan hit him from behind.

leonidas
but...apparently he couldn't take black panther 1on1. no expression

deathslash
Originally posted by leonidas
but...apparently he couldn't take black panther 1on1. no expression meh, panther has a form of weakness exploitation (energy daggers). The team didn't have that and ronan still shattered his skull. So either panther won through using weakness exploitation, or dwarf was far stronger than he was durable.

Blue Area Vet
BO. Everyone will have to Ignore Carver on this one.

DarkSaint85
Yes, because he has such wise counsel on other matters....

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Didn't a single girl fron the order defeat the Hulk? Is this a slugfest or why do people think that hulk can win?

Yeah, you know what. Hulk loses every time. Yeah, hes more powerful than them but Proxima has that spear and it literally took her 2 panels to figure out how to drop Banner like straight trash.

Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight may only be high meta but the weapons Thanos gave them are capable of hurting and killing high trans level opponents (possibly, that old thor they killed in SW was pretty suspect).

Those two are perfect brick killers as a team.
The new winged Hulk would do better in this fight honestly.
Maestro with his armor and gear would stomp these two the phuk out tho. Hulk has no defense against their weapons

Insane Titan
Originally posted by leonidas
but...apparently he couldn't take black panther 1on1. no expression Panther has massive jobber aura though.

Prof. T.C McAbe
So we all agree that this is a spite thread and Hulk stands absolutely no chance?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.