Seventh Sister & Fifth Brother vs. Aayla Secura & K'Kruhk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Aayla & K'Kruhk as of Revenge of the Sith. Battle takes place in the Petranaki arena.

Syndicate
K'Kruhk?

|King Joker|
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/kkruhk-respect-thread-1692904/

Keep in mind this is Clone Wars K'Kruhk, so feats after the Clone Wars don't really apply.

Syndicate
Originally posted by |King Joker|

Keep in mind this is Clone Wars K'Kruhk, so feats after the Clone Wars don't really apply.

What a badass. Team.

Q99
Two Inquisitors vs two Masters? Bet on the masters. 5th Brother is especially a weak link.

|King Joker|
I don't think you can call this match on rank alone.

Zenwolf
Nah Q is right, Rebels turned the Brother into a complete dumbass that doesn't know how to do shit regarding fighting which is severely disappointing. So Masters can take this.

carthage
Originally posted by Q99
Two Inquisitors vs two Masters? Bet on the masters. 5th Brother is especially a weak link.

Their rank means nothing, as Seventh has better skill feats than clone wars K'Kruhk and can probably take Aayla as she isn't as skilled as Peak Ahsoka anyway.

But yeah the Fifth brother isn't doing much, but he can probably ragdoll Aayla in the force at least.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by carthage
Their rank means nothing, as Seventh has better skill feats than clone wars K'Kruhk and can probably take Aayla as she isn't as skilled as Peak Ahsoka anyway.

But yeah the Fifth brother isn't doing much, but he can probably ragdoll Aayla in the force at least. Agreed with the first part. Not seeing how the Fifth Brother would ragdoll Aayla, though.

carthage
Agreed with the first part. Not seeing how the Fifth Brother would ragdoll Aayla, though.

Being capable of destroying speeders with saber throw, exerting full control over Kanan who can blast the Inquisitor/collapse caves/support huge chunks of rock, and was likely the main force behind holding blast doors/holding ships with TK. Those are all greater force feats than Aayla has shown.

|King Joker|
Being capable of destroying speeders with saber throw, exerting full control over Kanan who can blast the Inquisitor/collapse caves/support huge chunks of rock, and was likely the main force behind holding blast doors/holding ships with TK. Those are all greater force feats than Aayla has shown. Fair enough, I forgot he did that to Kanan in the episode.

Zenwolf
Being capable of destroying speeders with saber throw, exerting full control over Kanan who can blast the Inquisitor/collapse caves/support huge chunks of rock, and was likely the main force behind holding blast doors/holding ships with TK. Those are all greater force feats than Aayla has shown.

He didn't do the blast doors, that was the Sister while she was holding the Phantom with him.

Q99

Going toe-to-toe with Quinlan and fighting well with Asajj is pretty darn impressive, skill wise.

And that's the big thing. He'll go down, then Seventh will be doubleteamed.

carthage
They fight for a few panels where Quinlan is the obviously superior duelist, and then he chokes her out and she lies down defeated. She's beaten Aura Sing, but that's not as impressive as holding her own against Peak Ahsoka

Q99
They fight for a few panels where Quinlan is the obviously superior duelist, and then he chokes her out and she lies down defeated. She's beaten Aura Sing, but that's not as impressive as holding her own against Peak Ahsoka

I meant K'Kruhk there, since he and Vos were pretty even. Aayla's a bit weaker, but no surprise since she's Quinlan's student.

Basically, K'Kruhk>7th>Aayla>5th is how I see it.

|King Joker|
https://45.media.tumblr.com/28d475f1c43c9606f24d55227b5be641/tumblr_nyrka97q1X1ub17mbo1_400.gif

LMFAO.

Q99
Yea, *that* is not going to put up a fight against Aayla ^^

DarthAnt66
Aayla probably solos this crew.

|King Joker|
Eh, Aayla would also get stomped by Ahsoka, probably not to the same degree, but I'm not gonna hold it against him too hard.

DarthAnt66
Honestly not putting those two Inquisitors above your average two Sith Warriors in the Sacking of Coruscant.

ares834
I'm putting them way above those noobs. 7sis seems to be close to the GI in swordsman ship. They also have good force feats in holding the Phantom.

As for this, good fight but I think 7sis tilts the scales in her teams favor.

Q99
Eh, Aayla would also get stomped by Ahsoka, probably not to the same degree, but I'm not gonna hold it against him too hard.

No-where near the same degree. She did beat Aurra, and I'll note that Aurra once fought Qui-Gon and Kenobi at the same time, kicked 'em both, almost got Jinn with a surprise lightsaber, and escaped.

Originally posted by ares834
I'm putting them way above those noobs. 7sis seems to be close to the GI in swordsman ship. They also have good force feats in holding the Phantom.

But K'Kruhk on his own has a ship feat too.

Kurk
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Aayla probably solos this crew.

Ahsoka pretty much stomped imo so Aayla can handle it

|King Joker|
Aayla would get slaughtered just as hard as Kanan if she fought them solo, honestly. She isn't nearly powerful enough.

Nephthys
Implying that Kanan is on par with even a fodder jedi master, let alone a named one.

|King Joker|
His Force feats alone are much better than Aayla's. Seeing as how the Fifth Brother rendered him helpless, Aayla wouldn't fare any better.

DarthAnt66
Kanan's Force feats are better than Naga Sadow as well. erm

When discussing these types of characters implications / hype / status should be considered.

Secura's a high-ranking Jedi Master with great combat experience and mastery over combat.

No ****ing way is she losing to these fodder individually. ILY tho bae.

Syndicate

hype / status should be considered.

*Titters*

FreshestSlice
Secura's a high-ranking Jedi Master with great combat experience and mastery over combat.

Kind of like half the fodder that lose to muggles constantly in TOR. Or get shot by battle droids by the hundreds. Or the kind this "fodder" is sent to kill so often it's a career. Like literally.

ares834
thumb up

Syndicate
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Kind of like half the fodder that lose to muggles constantly in TOR. Or get shot by battle droids by the hundreds. Or the kind this "fodder" is sent to kill so often it's a career. Like literally.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!

Q99

Secura actually has good feats against foes who are very far from fodder, though.

ares834
Originally posted by Q99
But K'Kruhk on his own has a ship feat too.

When was this?

Q99
I just watched the episode again, and while Seventh did better against Ashoka than Fifth did, she never pressed her and when Ashoka wanted to, she was fully capable of defending herself from Seventh sans lightsaber.

So even Seventh isn't *that* impressive.

Originally posted by ares834
When was this?

It was in the respect thread on page 1, near the bottom

ares834
Reading the scans, it seems he was manipulating the controls. Not nearly as impressive.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Q99
Secura actually has good feats against foes who are very far from fodder, though.
The Battlemaster of the Jedi Order was shot to death. True story. Had some pretty good feats too. Even had that hype. Shot to death. And Aayla doesn't have "good feats" against people who are "very far from fodder." Her best feats are not dying against Ventress and Maul.

Zenwolf
Edit: Nvrm.

Q99
The Battlemaster of the Jedi Order was shot to death. True story. Had some pretty good feats too. Even had that hype. Shot to death. And Aayla doesn't have "good feats" against people who are "very far from fodder." Her best feats are not dying against Ventress and Maul.

Her beat feat is rather conclusively beating Aurra Sing, who's killed Knights and Masters of note and fought a number of other major characters besides.

Also put up a good fight against Quinlan Vos:
"Aayla also attempted to kill Quinlan. The pair engaged in a hard-fought battle, in which Quinlan was sorely tested."
Source: Fact File 98

A clone trooper watched the battle and wanted to shoot in and help, but they were moving too fast for him to get a clear shot (it was a pretty cool page. Vos used force to win after that, but still.

The Battlemaster died to Anakin last time I checked...

Nephthys

Yeah, losing to the Champion of the Great Hunt is so unimpressive. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Selenial
Wondering if Joker would be just as happy saying Darth Talon would stomp Secura, seeing as her feat against Sazen and Vao is far superior to what Ahsoka's shown.

Care to comment?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Selenial
Wondering if Joker would be just as happy saying Darth Talon would stomp Secura, seeing as her feat against Sazen and Vao is far superior to what Ahsoka's shown.

Care to comment? I've never been too impressed by Secura if I'm being honest, (she's accomplished some impressive feats, but I'm talking more in general) and I have her within TCW Ahsoka/Barriss tier. Talon is quite above that pay grade, so yeah, Talon could probably eat her alive as well. I'm really not even into the Legacy era though, so I'm not the most familiar with the characters besides skimming some of their respect threads every now and again.

Emperordmb
Crossing my fingers for Ahsoka>Talon after she fights Vader.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.