Team Gamora vs. Team She Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Angela
Gamora
Proxima Midnight
Caiera The Oldstrong

Vs

Thor (Jane)
Captain Marvel (Carol)
Spectrum
She Hulk

carver9
Team 1.

Blue Area Vet

zopzop
Assuming everyone is at their normal levels of power, T2 murders T1.

basilisk
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Angela
Gamora
Proxima Midnight
Caiera The Oldstrong

Vs

Thor (Jane)
Captain Marvel (Carol)
Spectrum
She Hulk

At first glance I thought team 1 has this. But then I was thinking about Gamora, Carol, Caiera, and Spectrum and where they are at these days. I've lost track of Gamora's power levels since I lost interest in the Bendis takeover of GoG and only follow occasionally now. Caiera's exactly levels I'm trying to remember - does she have any energy manip?... Carol I don't follow much of now either but I don't see her beating many on team 1 unless she's amped recently. Spectrum could be dangerous - she might actually tip this in favor of T2 if she could hurt say Proxima.

Flyattractor
The Giant Turtle steps on team 2 for the win.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by basilisk
At first glance I thought team 1 has this. But then I was thinking about Gamora, Carol, Caiera, and Spectrum and where they are at these days. I've lost track of Gamora's power levels since I lost interest in the Bendis takeover of GoG and only follow occasionally now. Caiera's exactly levels I'm trying to remember - does she have any energy manip?... Carol I don't follow much of now either but I don't see her beating many on team 1 unless she's amped recently. Spectrum could be dangerous - she might actually tip this in favor of T2 if she could hurt say Proxima.

Gamora is still around the same levels - Caiera could manip the Oldpower.

Carol can amp off any energy, to go Binary mode (ok, any may be a stretch, but she took Blue Marvel's AM blasts).

Spectrum was owned by PM.

basilisk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Gamora is still around the same levels - Caiera could manip the Oldpower.

Carol can amp off any energy, to go Binary mode (ok, any may be a stretch, but she took Blue Marvel's AM blasts).

Spectrum was owned by PM. Yeah I forgot that's right, Cage did better than her. Maybe leaning back to T1 then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.