DBS vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
How do the following characters stack up to Galactus (full power?)

SSG Goku

SSGSS Vegeta

Golden Frieza

Lord Beerus

Champa

Whis

Vados

carver9
Everyone on that list can casually destroy a Universe AND dimensions. Don't know if Galactus is ready for that or their punches tbh. Then Beerus can manipulate Universe destroying attacks. Galactus best bet is to drain them.

Astner
Wouldn't it be better to wait until we know what Whis and Vados are capable of before using them?

AuraAngel
No the desire to jump the gun is too strong for these weaklings.

NotAllThatEvil
All at once or do they take turns?

One Big Mob
I have no issue seeing all of them beating Galactus.

Out of what we know right now though, it seems Whis and Vados are around Galactus' raw power output. Galactus has beaten universe busters before and the whole Scrier/Other debacle exists... but the ease in which they treat Champa and Beerus makes it possible.

Though you could argue based off reality manip and telepathy and shit like that.

It'll be interesting to see down the line though.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Spite thread, G stomps.

StiltmanFTW
Ha, you're still not sleeping stick out tongue

RadZoa
Even though they can probably match if not exceed the power output, DB team has no versatility.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Spite thread, G stomps.

Why don't you like DB?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Why don't you like DB?

He just doesn't want to admit how badly Supes gets his ass handed to him by any DBZ character stick out tongue

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Jmanghan
Ultimate Nullifier.

That is all.

Even without that, he's beaten High Heralds.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ha, you're still not sleeping stick out tongue

I couldn't ^^.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He just doesn't want to admit how badly Supes gets his ass handed to him by any DBZ character stick out tongue

No. Truth is, the so called heralds have far superior showings with far less Hyperbole than the DB chars but comics also have more low showings, which is where some delight. Also the Anime and Mangas like DB are a very very simple form of storytelling, targeted at a very young audience and without any intellectual aspiration, a lot of comics go deeper than this, storytelling wise and plot wise, which is sometimes hard to grasp if you are not familiar with it.
There are Mangas that are art, don't get me wrong, but DB is surely not one of them.

Supermans or Galactus feats are far superior, the problem is, that a lot of DB fans just don't know or understand them because they are not animated and explained to them in a simpler more DB like fashion.

But to tech his own.

stick out tongue

One Big Mob
So all DB fans are stupid is what you're saying?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by One Big Mob
So all DB fans are stupid is what you're saying?

facepalm

One Big Mob
facepalm You're acting like comics are so much deeper and people simply don't understand Supes' or Galactus' feats because they aren't colorful explosions. erm

Unless you're speaking of Morrison or Gaiman or the like, there's not a world of difference in comprehension required. Comics and Dragonball are basically Goosebumps vs Fear Street. Let's not pretend we're speaking of some high intelligence when comparing the two.

Not to mention you say this in a thread filled with comic readers saying DB wins. Galactus? Who's that?

Prof. T.C McAbe

carver9
Lol...I feel confident that I know more about Galactus than you do (know of ALLOWED his fights and ALLOWED of his fts). Also, I'm not the only comic book reader here.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...I feel confident that I know more about Galactus than you do (know of ALLOWED his fights and ALLOWED of his fts). Also, I'm not the only comic book reader here.

In your dreams maybe, bro. ^^

But I am sure you know of ALLOWED everything.

carver9
Didn't try to type allowed. Meant to say all.

One Big Mob

Estacado
Just wanted to say this the dude who made the Galactus respect thread gives the team the win.

Yet other say G wins and call those people idiots who dont agree.

haermm

Oh and Bran you are stupid....uhuh

Prof. T.C McAbe
How do I not understand your point when you reiterated exactly what I said? Our disagreement stems on what degree of maturity level is required for the target audience.
Are you not trying to say that reading comics requires a higher level of intelligence? Because you keep saying it.

And no, even Galactus comics aren't very deep. The idea behind him is but not many comics explore that in depth. But then again the idea behind a lot of characters in DB is deep or "mature". Cell for example. Think of every Galactus story you can think of. How many involve complex ideas a 5th grader couldn't understand?

You realize I created the Galactus respect thread with every single appearance of Galactus no? I think he loses. Where does this thought process come from? Trying to insult everyone here while having to convince yourself that your hobby that involves men in tights punching other men in tights involves a level of understanding beyond watching men in loose clothes punch men in loose clothes and sometimes tights isn't the best way to go about it.

At the end of the day you're arguing about a young adult/teen hobby being on another level from a kids/teen show. Stories will rise above other stories of course but even Lord of the Rings shits on comics for comprehension, and most people can understand that just fine. Because as much as comics pretend to be complex, only a handful actually are. And that's comics as a whole, not just easily read feats that you're pretending are too complex. I can't even think of a Galactus feat off the top of my head that would be hard to understand.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142348/3563737-tumblr_lnxks2qkmk1qjx5slo1_500.jpg

Sorry, but this is too dumb, even for the standard I am used to in this sub forum. Don't ask me questions if you already answered it in "your head". People make respect threads and can still be hopeless fanboiz. But believe what you want dur

SquallX
Just because you made a respect am suppose to what again?

Galactus without Pis/Cis to stop him is a threat to the Omniverse itself.

Didn't a hungry almost dying Galactus laid waste to a Universe casually?

One Big Mob
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142348/3563737-tumblr_lnxks2qkmk1qjx5slo1_500.jpg

Sorry, but this is too dumb, even for the standard I am used to in this sub forum. Don't ask me questions if you already answered it in "your head". People make respect threads and can still be hopeless fanboiz. But believe what you want dur About what I expected. If you're going to be full of ego, then you could at least try to portray your point that I just don't understand.
Also the implication I'm a bigger fanboy of new character Whis and character with no personality Vados over Galactus is cute.

Hopeless is right.

Originally posted by SquallX
Just because you made a respect am suppose to what again?

Galactus without Pis/Cis to stop him is a threat to the Omniverse itself.

Didn't a hungry almost dying Galactus laid waste to a Universe casually? That Batman Prime's original point of people not understanding Galactus' feats (which is really just extended from Superman's defense) is unfounded considering I showed most people his feats on this forum in full context. I'd like to believe I understand a lot of them.

That was Impossible Man when he created a joke planet and Galactus came down and destroyed it.

The only thing you could be talking about is from Galactus the Devourer when he ate the life off of planets one by one. Which is the only time he really laid waste to the universe. Other times include him absorbing some PC back and destroying the Annihilation Wave in a galaxy cleaning event, and his fight with Scrier and the Other where he was about to destroy the universe/multiverse. He was also going to be used as a cosmic bomb to destroy the Negative Zone/616.

However, the thing with all of those besides the galaxy feat is that he didn't actually destroy a universe. Which is no issue to me, but for the camp under the impression that Beerus isn't universal because just about doesn't cut it and neither does a hundred statements, it paints some blatant hypocrisy if accepted.

Basically to accept such things on Galactus means being fair would be to accept such things of Beerus. And the amount of problems that creates for Wonder Woman being above him are simply delectable.

carver9
Lol...I still want him to tell me why Wonder Woman and Ironman is above Goku and Beerus AND Whis. Who can take him seriously when he say stuff like that? The hate in him is strong.

Estacado
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...I still want him to tell me why Wonder Woman and Ironman is above Goku and Beerus AND Whis. Who can take him seriously when he say stuff like that? The hate in him is strong.
haermm

NemeBro
I have no issue seeing all of them beating Galactus.

Out of what we know right now though, it seems Whis and Vados are around Galactus' raw power output. Galactus has beaten universe busters before and the whole Scrier/Other debacle exists... but the ease in which they treat Champa and Beerus makes it possible.

Though you could argue based off reality manip and telepathy and shit like that.

It'll be interesting to see down the line though. If Whis and Vados are "merely" around a full power Galactus' raw power output (I have no idea how true this is, I know he is at bare minimum universal, but I remember Mr Master arguing he was an Omniversal threat), he wins handily.

By feats, he's considerably more versatile than they are.

Though Astner is right tbh. Whis and Vados have barely done shit. Discussing them seems pointless.

Decter
Hmm too my knowledge galactus was only universal when he had the ultimate nullifier no?

carver9
Beerus and Goku surpass Universal as well. Remember, they were going to destroy outside dimensions as well...not just the Universe.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
...bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.