Team Thor vs. Team Kal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Team Thor

Thor
Black Bolt
Hyperion
Silver Surfer

Team Kal

Superman
Green Lantern
Orion
Firestorm

byrdgang21
Team 1. I'm assuming this is classic Thor not lady Thor.

deathslash
Originally posted by byrdgang21

Time-Immemorial
I smell butt hurt

deathslash
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I smell butt hurt nope, just logic and reason. Black Bolt defeats lantern before anyone else finishes and then helps his team mates.

Board Walker
Current firestorm solos

Current hal jordan solos

Current multiversal true orion solos

Zack M
Superman solos

Time-Immemorial
Superman wins

Supermex
Smh

burrrrrr
Superman is clearly the weak link here.

shifty

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by byrdgang21

Yes, should have stated such.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Supermex
Smh

Can these two inch dick having super zealots **** off for a while so we can have an actually battle thread?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Board Walker
Current firestorm solos

Current hal jordan solos

Current multiversal true orion solos

Why would current Hal solo? Firestorm?

abhilegend
Still butthurt?

Time-Immemorial
Massive amounts, I dont even think PC Superman could lift it.

Blue Area Vet
Bumped for any poster who doesn't want to have Superman's baby.

Time-Immemorial
You were abused as a child, someone put you in a room with superman wallpaper and dressed you in Supes Pajamas.

Rao Kal El
You were abused as a child, someone put you in a room with superman wallpaper and dressed you in Supes Pajamas.

He is raped constantly by men wearing Superman shirts smile

Time-Immemorial
Is or was?

Rao Kal El
Is or was?

Is a chronic condition. That is why he hates Superman so much.

He is forced to sit on the diamond shaped symbol every day. That is why he has his sig like that.

Surtur
Why make the thread at all when it seems like the OP's mind was made up long before he made the thread?

If your mind is already made up to the point you don't even want to hear arguments favoring Team Kal then there is no point to this.

Supermex
Originally posted by Surtur
Why make the thread at all when it seems like the OP's mind was made up long before he made the thread?

If your mind is already made up to the point you don't even want to hear arguments favoring Team Kal then there is no point to this.

This was my thinking as well

Lots of threads are getting made this way her now a days..

carver9
Team 1

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Surtur

How exactly does it "seem" like my mind is made up when I haven't said one word about the fight? Oh wait, it's you, nevermind. You want to invalid my thread to ensure Kal doesn't take an El.

Blue Area Vet
This was my thinking as well

Lots of threads are getting made this way her now a days..

And what way is that? Explain.

Supermex
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
And what way is that? Explain.

Oh my bad Blue

I was just going off of what, Surtur said..

For a second i thought it was another Golgo thread where the DC team has a advantage over the a said marvel team and try to come off like it wasnt done on purpose..

Why some peeps make a thread where you already have your mind made up who's going to win ? No matter if others peeps show or give you proof otherwise of a said debate..

LordofBrooklyn
Team El by ANNIHILATION!!!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Team 1

DAMN LIES!!!

Time-Immemorial
Bought time you showed up.

Blue Area Vet
Oh my bad Blue

I was just going off of what, Surtur said..

For a second i thought it was another Golgo thread where the DC team has a advantage over the a said marvel team and try to come off like it wasnt done on purpose..

Why some peeps make a thread where you already have your mind made up who's going to win ? No matter if others peeps show or give you proof otherwise of a said debate..

Fair enough, just don't listen to posters like Surtur of Kal-Qaeda. laughing out loud

Zack M
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
DAMN LIES!!!

rolling on floor laughing It's Carver.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.