Revan Vs Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
Revan at the height of his power (SoR - when he simultaneously fights the Empire and Republic's champions).

VS

Sidious (Dark Empire)

Location: Fight takes place in a neutral temple that has both light side and dark side energies.

State of mind: Both are blood lusted

Stipulation: Revans spirit (light side) is fully supporting his physical body (unlike it working against him in the game).

DarthAnt66
Board Walker, why are you asking us?

Instead, please share your wisdom and the truth.

Your knowledge on Revan has transcended mortals.

Would Revan's galactic Force Sever Storm win the day?

Board Walker
Revan channels the force in its purest, most raw, and undiluted form. The very source of the Force empowers Revan, Revan is the void itself given physical form. Revan is able to weave the light and dark into a single thread, and from it he is able to weave tapestries unimaginable by all others save for the whispers that flow from within him.

Revan could Force Sever Storm Sidious, which would cut sidious off from the force permanently. On the other hand Revan could channel the light and dark side simultaneously and release it in a continuous hydrogen bomb like area of effect around him, which would make it impossible for Sidious to survive anywhere near Revan. Finally Revan could simply dismantle Sidious's limbs with sheer telekinetic dominance.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Board Walker, why are you asking us?

Instead, please share your wisdom and the truth.

Your knowledge on Revan has transcended mortals.

Would Revan's galactic Force Sever Storm win the day? Board Walker is clinically insane.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Board Walker
Revan channels the force in its purest, most raw, and undiluted form. The very source of the Force empowers Revan, Revan is the void itself given physical form. Revan is able to weave the light and dark into a single thread, and from it he is able to weave tapestries unimaginable by all others save for the whispers that flow from within him.

Revan could Force Sever Storm Sidious, which would cut sidious off from the force permanently. On the other hand Revan could channel the light and dark side simultaneously and release it in a continuous hydrogen bomb like area of effect around him, which would make it impossible for Sidious to survive anywhere near Revan. Finally Revan could simply dismantle Sidious's limbs with sheer telekinetic dominance.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/ebf9a7d2e11f0ad9ee0cc90645dc7134/tumblr_n2faftqiGJ1sijl5qo1_250.gif

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
@Quan: Does BW conspire against your personal wankeries?

DarthAnt66
BW doesn't "conspire".

BW acts.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He seems much more rational around the comic boards than he does here, kek

quanchi112
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
@Quan: Does BW conspire against your personal wankeries? BW is a treacherous dog whom I will personally extinguish at a later time.

DarthAnt66
How can you... how can you kill a god?

quanchi112
He seems much more rational around the comic boards than he does here, kek You haven't read enough posts of this then.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by quanchi112
BW is a treacherous dog whom I will personally extinguish at a later time.

Sounds pretty devious.

Anyways, Sidious blazes Revan in a glorious hailstorm of lightning and darkness.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You haven't read enough posts of this then.

Well, I meant compared to here. Like, just read his post above lmao.

Trocity
Board Walker is clinically insane.

laughing out loud

FreshestSlice
How can you... how can you kill a god?
The Outlander managed it. Twice.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Tell me, mr trocity, are you laughing because his post was funny, the fact that he was the one who posted it was funny, none of the above, or all of the above?

Board Walker
Darkness, lightning? Those are but mere concepts to Revan, both of which only serve to empower him.

Revan is able to channel darkness as well as lightning and reconfigure it into the Froce Hydrogen bomb Aura. Any force powers utilized against Revan would result in Revan channeling them into a Force Hydrogen Bomb Aura, which would then eliminate the enemy.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Rumor has it Sidious struck a bargain with Thanos. The Infinity Gauntlet for Revan's mangled corpse. Sidious was paid up-front.

Board Walker
Rumor has it Sidious struck a bargain with Thanos. The Infinity Gauntlet for Revan's mangled corpse. Sidious was paid up-front.

Rumor has it delusions often run rampant in those who turn from the truth, light and dark are one and the same.

FreshestSlice
Darkness, lightning? Those are but mere concepts to Revan, both of which only serve to empower him.

Revan is able to channel darkness as well as lightning and reconfigure it into the Froce Hydrogen bomb Aura. Any force powers utilized against Revan would result in Revan channeling them into a Force Hydrogen Bomb Aura, which would then eliminate the enemy.
:cry:

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Rumor has it that you're an hero KMC needs

quanchi112
Rumor has it delusions often run rampant in those who turn from the truth, light and dark are one and the same. Why won't you face me ?

Board Walker
Rumor has it that you're an hero KMC needs

Heroes...monsters...all but archetypes and psychological constructs, motes of dust in a never ending void of immeasurable nothingness.

I am no hero, I am free of concepts.

FreshestSlice
Why won't you face me ?
He can't see you. You're too insignificant.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
He can't see you. You're too insignificant. You quoted the wrong guy. Man, you've got to feel really embarrassed right now.

FreshestSlice
I was talking to you.

Trocity
Tell me, mr trocity, are you laughing because his post was funny, the fact that he was the one who posted it was funny, none of the above, or all of the above?

I loled sarcastically, Board Walker is the best debater on KMC.

quanchi112
I was talking to you. BW, I know but I'm Quan. Just pm him you're all over the map tonight.

FreshestSlice
No, I mean you, quan.
BoardWalker was trolling this forum when you were in Pull-Ups.

quanchi112
No, I mean you, quan.
BoardWalker was trolling this forum when you were in Pull-Ups. I have been in this forum for a very long time. I'm also a lot more active and there are parts of this board BW has never dared set foot into.

And in glad you admit you were really talking to him.

FreshestSlice
The poor fool. He's lost it.

quanchi112
The poor fool. He's lost it. Yes, BW has.

It's sad to see him like this after all these years.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Is Board Walker legit old?

quanchi112
Is Board Walker legit old? I have been told late sixties. Early onset of dementia and Alzheimer's. Freshest slice has no honor and will stop at nothing to purge anyone he deems a threat from this place of the force.

Emperordmb
What the **** is wrong with you?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Mad respect for BW here.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Emperordmb
What the **** is wrong with you?

Not sure about the whole dementia/Alzheimers, but I have heard that Board Walker is like 60's/70's.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Emperordmb
What the **** is wrong with you? Freshest slice ? I have no idea but he needs to repent.

|King Joker|
Freshest slice ? I have no idea but he needs to repent. amen

FreshestSlice
Hate all you want, Joker. Ahsoka is Mundi-tier AT BEST.

|King Joker|
Hate all you want, Joker. Ahsoka is Mundi-tier AT BEST. I'll find you one day and I will kill you

FreshestSlice
I'm in SC. Good luck making it through NC and it without getting lynched.

|King Joker|
I'm in SC. Good luck making it through NC and it without getting lynched. we gays have good camouflage techniques when in danger

FreshestSlice
They'll just lynch you for being from somewhere else.

|King Joker|
I can adopt a heavy southern accent and where denim jeans and flannel

FreshestSlice
Southern accent and flannel? Ew. That's not worth killing me. I mean jeans are cool, but everything else is only worth killing yourself.

|King Joker|
who hurt you freshest

Syndicate
http://24.media.tumblr.com/ebf9a7d2e11f0ad9ee0cc90645dc7134/tumblr_n2faftqiGJ1sijl5qo1_250.gif

Oh my god.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by |King Joker|
who hurt you freshest
As if anyone could hope to hurt me.

|King Joker|
As if anyone could hope to hurt me. The day will come if it hasn't already. smile

Syndicate
As if anyone could hope to hurt me.

*Holds Freshest tight*

*Begins running hands down Freshest's body*

Squeal when I reach the spot where you were touched*

*Moves hand to naval*

FreshestSlice
I'm a grown ass man, and you're a child. *****, pls.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Syndicate
*Holds Freshest tight*

*Begins running hands down Freshest's body*

Squeal when I reach the spot where you were touched*

*Moves hand to naval* http://c0.thejournal.ie/media/2013/10/shock-gif.gif

quanchi112
I'm a grown ass man, and you're a child. *****, pls. Raped by children. You've hit a new low. Congrats.

FreshestSlice
Quan trying so hard to get that reaction though. Like his life depends on people being angry with him.

Syndicate
I'm a man child I'll have you know.

quanchi112
Quan trying so hard to get that reaction though. Like his life depends on people being angry with him. And here I was trying to comfort you in your hour of anal bleed. Do you always push out the ones who care about you ? Teardrop.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Syndicate
I'm a man child I'll have you know.
You aren't even a person. I'd put you down if the government would let me. Waste of space and oxygen.

Syndicate
You aren't even a person. I'd put you down if the government would let me. Waste of space and oxygen.

*Mewls indignantly*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.