ANH darth vader vs. seventh sister let's be honest here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
ANH darth vader vs. seventh sister let's be honest here

if we base ANH vader performance against obi wan on the first death star only

vs seventh sister performance last night

seventh sister would wipe the floor of ANH vader.

shes faster more agile anh had trouble against an old man with very basic skills no force push

i know it was made in 70s era but if we go only but what was shown on the screen seventh sister wins
mad

Trocity
Shit thread.

Kurk
Can't tell if this is a troll thread or one of Redpill's crazy thoughts

redpill
vader was so slow and stiff

Emperordmb
ladies like stiffness tho wink

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
ladies like stiffness tho wink .............................................................

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Emperordmb
ladies like stiffness tho wink lol I remember on Antoine Bandele's Ahsoka vs Inquisitor video he said something about the Inquisitor having length. Everyone in the comments said Ahsoka had flexibility. Lol What it just reminded me of.

Anyways, redpill, I recommend you watch the beginning of "Darth Sidious is not invincible". THE BEGINNING. I personally feel like one of the few, if the only solid point they make, is how seeing stuff on screen isn't always accurate. Zett Jucusca, dammit, however you spell it, should be above anybody in the original trilogy. I mean, I'm a faster fighter than them depending on the situation. I'm not saying I'm better though. I could probably take the actual actors for the Ben Kenobi vs Vader fight. David Pr- I'm actually not gonna bother mess up his name. I'm on my phone and I'm not in a "suitable place". Anyways, it was apparently very hard to fight when playing a fully suited Vader. My friends little brother who I taught Shii-Cho to would probably challenge either of them. My point is, even though I'm aware that you acknowledge it was made in 1977, is still means the movie isn't always a realistic or accurate portrayal of the characters.

redpill
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
lol I remember on Antoine Bandele's Ahsoka vs Inquisitor video he said something about the Inquisitor having length. Everyone in the comments said Ahsoka had flexibility. Lol What it just reminded me of.

Anyways, redpill, I recommend you watch the beginning of "Darth Sidious is not invincible". THE BEGINNING. I personally feel like one of the few, if the only solid point they make, is how seeing stuff on screen isn't always accurate. Zett Jucusca, dammit, however you spell it, should be above anybody in the original trilogy. I mean, I'm a faster fighter than them depending on the situation. I'm not saying I'm better though. I could probably take the actual actors for the Ben Kenobi vs Vader fight. David Pr- I'm actually not gonna bother mess up his name. I'm on my phone and I'm not in a "suitable place". Anyways, it was apparently very hard to fight when playing a fully suited Vader. My friends little brother who I taught Shii-Cho to would probably challenge either of them. My point is, even though I'm aware that you acknowledge it was made in 1977, is still means the movie isn't always a realistic or accurate portrayal of the characters.
yeah but as far as canon feats are concerned what was shown in 1977 is canon.

vader is slow and has no lightsaber skills and no force push

Nargaroth
Originally posted by redpill
yeah but as far as canon feats are concerned what was shown in 1977 is canon.

vader is slow and has no lightsaber skills and no force push

Oh, really? Perhaps you should take a look at Vader's Lots feats, or his Rebels showings in which he outmaneuvers/reacts to Kanan and Ezra, both of whom are fast and agile. And no, that's not just due to his skill. Vader can be more skilled and powerful all he wants, but if he was slow, he would have been unable to land a single hit on them, yet he did. Also, his Force pushes were capable of disintegrating beasts with blaster deflecting carapace, so yes, he has feats, and they're honestly much more impressive than what other Force users have shown.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.