FBI stop White Supremacist from buying machine guns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
https://www.rawstory.com/2015/12/fbi-anti-terrorism-unit-busts-racist-hit-group-leader-buying-machine-guns-to-execute-jews-and-blacks/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3344498/FBI-anti-terrorism-unit-busts-racist-hit-group-leader-18-stockpiled-machine-guns-execute-Jews-black-people-boasted-preserving-race-folk.html

This is after the Black church shootings, the possible racist Shooting of the BLM activists, etc.

Your thoughts?

Time-Immemorial
Goodthumb up

carthage
I agree.

80sBaby
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Goodthumb up

Pretty much. Not sure what else there is to discuss?

Surtur
It's a start, so please FBI use your skills in Chicago to get guns out of the hands of gangbangers.

80sBaby
Originally posted by Surtur
It's a start, so please FBI use your skills in Chicago to get guns out of the hands of gangbangers.

Lol no. That'd be to much like right.

Surtur
Originally posted by 80sBaby
Lol no. That'd be to much like right.

I don't get what you mean. Are you using "right" in the context of politics? As in people on the left or the right?

80sBaby
Originally posted by Surtur
I don't get what you mean. Are you using "right" in the context of politics? As in people on the left or the right?

Ah you don't know that saying.

I meant "right" as in "doing the right thing."'

So I'm saying "That won't happen because it'd be the right thing to do and TPTB don't care about doing the right thing."

SamZED
I thought that FBI stopS. Or does that rule not apply to abbreviatures?

Henry_Pym
Seems odd we stopped a "kid" from buying fire arms but we can't seem to stop all the gangs yet...

Hopefully the kid gets some mental health care, keep in mind he hadn't done anything yet.

Time-Immemorial
The only problem with this is he was white, not Muslim.

ares834
confused

Robtard
Are you really at this time though. I don't think you really are.

Time-Immemorial
If you believed that, let me tell you another.

Q99
I think everyone here can agree this is a good thing.

Ascendancy
Nice that he was able to be stopped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.