Video Game vs Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
Alex Mercer vs Spiderman
Asura vs Rune King Thor
James Heller vs Red Hulk
Cole MacGrath vs The Thing(Ben Grimm)
Ryu Hayabusa vs Mr. Fantastic(Reed Richards)
Raiden(MGRR) vs Human Torch(Johnny Storm)
Dante vs Cyclops
Kratos vs Luke Cage
Delsin Rowe vs Deadpool
Starkiller vs Iron Fist
Ryu(Street Fighter) vs Iron Man
Death(Darksiders) vs Venom
Chris Redfield vs Moon Knight
Master Chief vs Wolverine

Everyone has their standard gear.

Nusa105
no one??? Man... -___-

Utrigita
Originally posted by Nusa105
Alex Mercer vs Spiderman
Asura vs Rune King Thor
James Heller vs Red Hulk
Dante vs Cyclops
Kratos vs Luke Cage
Delsin Rowe vs Deadpool
Starkiller vs Iron Fist

I'll open the ball then.

Mercer
Rune King Thor
Red Hulk
No idea tbh
Reed
Torch
Leaning to Dante
Kratos
Deadpool
Starkiller
Iron Man
Death
No clue
Wolverine

Impediment
Thing would win against Cole. Electricity would be a nuisance to Ben, but not overpowering, IMO.

Estacado
Originally posted by Utrigita
I'll open the ball then.

Mercer
Rune King Thor
Red Hulk
No idea tbh
Reed
Torch
Leaning to Dante
Kratos
Deadpool
Starkiller
Iron Man
Death
No clue
Wolverine
thumb up
Delsin would murder Wade though.

HulkIsHulk
Moon Knight can beat Chris Redfield

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nusa105
Alex Mercer vs Spiderman
Asura vs Rune King Thor
James Heller vs Red Hulk
Dante vs Cyclops
Kratos vs Luke Cage
Delsin Rowe vs Deadpool
Starkiller vs Iron Fist

Mercer
Thor
Hulk
Thing
No clue
Torch
Dante
Kratos
Who the **** is Delsin Rowe?
Starkiller, and it's not close.
Iron Man
Death
Know basically nothing of Moon Knight.
Chief.

danteiscool
Nemebro: Delsin Rowe is the protagonist from Infamous Second Son. Like other conduits, he has peak human stats without the use of his powers and his main ability is gaining the power of other conduits by coming into contact with them, like Rogue from X Men. Unlike her, though, he permanently retains their powers.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NemeBro
Mercer
Thor
Hulk
Thing
No clue
Torch
Dante
Kratos
Who the **** is Delsin Rowe?
Starkiller, and it's not close.
Iron Man
Death
Know basically nothing of Moon Knight.
Chief.

...How is Chief going to last more then 2 minutes against Wolverine? He'd just use his regen until Chief ran out of weapons.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Estacado
thumb up
Delsin would murder Wade though.

Yeah, then Delsin would start walking away, thinking he won the fight, then get stabbed in the brain by wade, who is completely fine.

RadZoa
Originally posted by Jmanghan
...How is Chief going to last more then 2 minutes against Wolverine? He'd just use his regen until Chief ran out of weapons. He's stronger than Wolverine and probably has similar speed, but yeah he won't be able to put him down before getting gutted. But I see him lasting longer than 2 minutes

Decter
I thought wolverine lost his healing factor?

KingD19
Yeah, then Delsin would start walking away, thinking he won the fight, then get stabbed in the brain by wade, who is completely fine.

And Delsin would be fine too considering he got shot in the chest and instinctively turned into smoke, or just instantly healed. He's like a Logia from One Piece, and Deadpool doesn't have anything that can actually hurt him.

KingD19
I don't remember much from RKT but Asura even at his lowest levels has some insane feats. When he's going Vajra and stuff stars start dying.

NemeBro
...How is Chief going to last more then 2 minutes against Wolverine? He'd just use his regen until Chief ran out of weapons. By blowing his flesh to pieces and then putting a large rock on him while he heals.

NemeBro
Originally posted by KingD19
I don't remember much from RKT but Asura even at his lowest levels has some insane feats. When he's going Vajra and stuff stars start dying. RKT is stronger than Odin.

Jmanghan
By blowing his flesh to pieces and then putting a large rock on him while he heals. Wolverine has been hit with a nuke that completely removed his skin and just left his adamantium skeleton, it didn't kill him.

Jmanghan
And Delsin would be fine too considering he got shot in the chest and instinctively turned into smoke, or just instantly healed. He's like a Logia from One Piece, and Deadpool doesn't have anything that can actually hurt him. They'd just fight endlessly then.

NemeBro
Wolverine has been hit with a nuke that completely removed his skin and just left his adamantium skeleton, it didn't kill him. He doesn't need to kill him. Just leave him unable to move.

Utrigita
I don't remember much from RKT but Asura even at his lowest levels has some insane feats. When he's going Vajra and stuff stars start dying.

Unless we are talking sky father level stuff he gets squashed like a bug.

Jmanghan
He doesn't need to kill him. Just leave him unable to move.

I doubt he can do that either.

Chief and Wolverine are practically the same in terms of strength. There is nothing Chief has that can keep Wolverine down for long enough to get away, let-alone keep him down long enough for him to be considered the winner of the fight.

Also @Ultrigita, he overpowered a guy who's finger was the size of a continent.

NemeBro
I doubt he can do that either.

Chief and Wolverine are practically the same in terms of strength. No they're not. Chief stronger than Wolverine. Even if they were the same in brute strength, something Chief could lift or move with his entire body couldn't be lifted by Wolverine if it was on top of him. He'd have no leverage or momentum to get it moving.

Jmanghan
No they're not. Chief stronger than Wolverine. Even if they were the same in brute strength, something Chief could lift or move with his entire body couldn't be lifted by Wolverine if it was on top of him. He'd have no leverage or momentum to get it moving. And you think Wolverine won't be fully healed during the time Chief needs to get the leverage to move the large object?

Who's to say that Wolverine won't just move his wrists upwards, deploy his claws and just cut through the big rock?

Thats if Chief can even last long enough to run away from Wolverine before Wolverine cuts him to pieces, which he would.

NemeBro
And you think Wolverine won't be fully healed during the time Chief needs to get the leverage to move the large object?

Who's to say that Wolverine won't just move his wrists upwards, deploy his claws and just cut through the big rock?

Thats if Chief can even last long enough to run away from Wolverine before Wolverine cuts him to pieces, which he would. I think that Chief needs about two seconds to move the big rock.

Because even if he manages to move his wrists enough to do that, so what? He'll just poke some holes in the big rock. It will still be on him.

Chief can easily hold his own in martial combat with Wolverine. Why would he bother though? He just uses his advanced weaponry to shred his skin and muscles off.

Decter
Pressure points work on wolverine as well

Jmanghan
I think that Chief needs about two seconds to move the big rock.

Because even if he manages to move his wrists enough to do that, so what? He'll just poke some holes in the big rock. It will still be on him.

Chief can easily hold his own in martial combat with Wolverine. Why would he bother though? He just uses his advanced weaponry to shred his skin and muscles off. I agree Chief can contend with Wolverine in pure martial ability, but even if there is a strength gap, it isn't that big.

Chief has never used his advanced weaponry to shred any living thing's skin and muscle off, because none of his weapons have that ability apart from the Energy Sword, which, honestly, Chief isn't even that skilled with.

None of Chief's weapons has a mean of keeping Wolverine down permanently.

Also, if Wolverine uses his wrists to thrust upwards with his ADAMANTIUM CLAWS, I highly doubt its just gonna leave a few holes, at the very least he'll slice it up a little. Thats considering that Wolverine is totally incapable of movement under the rock besides his wrists, he'll still be able to move his arms out from under him and cut through the sides of the rock, and keep doing that till he breaks through.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.