Kurse vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Bana Hulk Bloodlusted

vs

Kurse

Adam Grimes
Kurse >> All out Thor
Holding back Thor => Hulk.

Time-Immemorial
This is Bana Hulk who can amp..

Tattoos N Scars
Hulk. Kurse never showed close to Bana Hulk's strength.

Time-Immemorial
Avengers Hulk technically has the best strength feat though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Kurse >> All out Thor
Holding back Thor => Hulk. Bana Hulk. Read the op you embarrassment. laughing out loud

FrothByte
Tough fight to call. Kurse has shown better fighting ability. Hulk has shown better strength feats. Both have good speed/reflex feats.

Hulk heals, Kurse doesn't seem to feel pain.

Hulk is heavier and more massive, could probably ragdoll and throw Kurse around. Whether or not that's enough to hurt Kurse and put him out for the count we don't know.

Personally, I can see Hulk throwing Kurse around with Kurse just getting back up and fighting again.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by FrothByte
Tough fight to call. Kurse has shown better fighting ability. Hulk has shown better strength feats. Both have good speed/reflex feats.

Hulk heals, Kurse doesn't seem to feel pain.

Hulk is heavier and more massive, could probably ragdoll and throw Kurse around. Whether or not that's enough to hurt Kurse and put him out for the count we don't know.

Personally, I can see Hulk throwing Kurse around with Kurse just getting back up and fighting again.

Same here. If they had made Kurse like they did Hulk he would have been a lot better.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by quanchi112
Bana Hulk. Read the op you embarrassment. laughing out loud Thanks for pointing it out, my loyal parrot.

CPT Space Bomb
It's been too long since I watched that travesty of a Hulk movie.....But if I remember correctly he didn't do anything that dwarfs what MCU Hulk has done. I'd say Kurse is definitely the more skilled fighter, and was shown to be damn near impervious to physical attacks. Basically he was done in by some plot device grenade. I see it being close but might give a slight edge to Kurse.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
It's been too long since I watched that travesty of a Hulk movie.....But if I remember correctly he didn't do anything that dwarfs what MCU Hulk has done. I'd say Kurse is definitely the more skilled fighter, and was shown to be damn near impervious to physical attacks. Basically he was done in by some plot device grenade. I see it being close but might give a slight edge to Kurse. This. I'd give it to Kurse.

TheVaultDweller
Dafuq... I wanted to see how big Bana Hulk maxed out and found this:

"According to the animators at Industrial Light & Magic, the Hulk weighs 3452 lbs, and can exert 14 tons of pressure/inch2. His skin is 10 times as strong as Kevlar. His chest measures 208 inches, his waist 130 inches, his foot 51 inches and his neck 81 inches. If he wore shoes, they would be size 87. He can move at a top speed of 300 mph and cross 3-4 miles in a single jump."

300mph top speed???

Edit: BTW this is for 2003 Bana Hulk, and he had 3 different heights, the largest being 15 feet apparently.

Tattoos N Scars
Bana Hulk had insane healing factor and he was faster and more durable. I would argue stronger too, on average.Hulk fell from low Earth orbit and into San Francisco Bay without being KO'd. That is a better showing than his fall from the Helicarrier. The only strength feat to compare with the Leviathan punch is when Hulk emerged under the streets of San Francisco and punched the ground so hard the resulting shockwave sent dozens of cars flying as if they were Matchbox toys.

In sum U don't see Kurse KO'ng Bana Hulk. Hulk might night can KO Kurse either, so it may be a long stalemate.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Bana Hulk had insane healing factor and he was faster and more durable. I would argue stronger too, on average.Hulk fell from low Earth orbit and into San Francisco Bay without being KO'd. That is a better showing than his fall from the Helicarrier. The only strength feat to compare with the Leviathan punch is when Hulk emerged under the streets of San Francisco and punched the ground so hard the resulting shockwave sent dozens of cars flying as if they were Matchbox toys.

In sum U don't see Kurse KO'ng Bana Hulk. Hulk might night can KO Kurse either, so it may be a long stalemate. Well, if I remember correctly, the fall from the Hellicarrier didn't KO Hulk in Avengers...Didn't the cleaning guy say that he was carrying on and scaring the hell out of the pigeons after he landed...pretty sure it's implied that he just passed out/slept.

Either way, Bana Hulk would be pretty hard for Kurse to KO...but I feel it's more likely than the other way around. Keep in mind nothing really phased Kurse at all except that magic grenade Loki Used. Hulk won't have access to that. Would be a long fight though.

Tattoos N Scars
It's hard to say. Kurse never took a punch from someone the strength of Hulk. It might phase him, might not. It is only speculation. I know movie Kurse is vastly weaker than the comic version, but so is Hulk and Thor.

TheVaultDweller
Wonder if Hulk could possibly use his superior size and reach to grab Kurse and maybe jump up high and toss him a few miles away? That'd count as a bfr.

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Avengers Hulk technically has the best strength feat though.

Yes and when it comes to the Marvel movie universe Kurse has the best overall strength feat of slapping Mjolnir away like it was nothing...when Hulk couldn't even budge it.

So if Avengers Hulk is stronger then Bana Hulk that means Kurse is waay stronger then Bana Hulk.

Also you do realize Kurse carries around those black hole grenades right?

Tattoos N Scars
Kurse deflected it, he didn't try to catch it like Hulk did. I doubt Kurse could overcome Odin's enchantment and lift it.

Surtur
Yes, and deflecting it like that is a lot more impressive then any strength feat Bana has. He also still has the grenades too.

CPT Space Bomb
Yah, Deflecting Mjolnir was a pretty impressive strength feat for Kurse. I forgot about him carrying the grenades as well. But I think we're just talking fisticuffs. I still give an edge to Kurse.

quanchi112
Thanks for pointing it out, my loyal parrot. Abc logic with a Hulk not even in the thread, kiddo.

I try to help out the mentally inferior posters such as yourself. Have your mommy read the topics since you can't be trusted.

Adam Grimes
Abc logic with a Hulk not even in the thread, kiddo.

I try to help out the mentally inferior posters such as yourself. Have your mommy read the topics since you can't be trusted. Why would I?

I have the best pet ever in you, DD.

quanchi112
Why would I?

I have the best pet ever in you, DD. You are easy to ridicule and can't ever make a legit point even if your life depended on it, kid.

Adam Grimes
Only thing you're ridiculing at this point is you tbh.

Now get back to my shoulder and stop derailing Time's thread with all your rage.

quanchi112
Only thing you're ridiculing at this point is you tbh.

Now get back to my shoulder and stop derailing Time's thread with all your rage. Nah, just read the op next time. You really embarrassed yourself.

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur
Yes, and deflecting it like that is a lot more impressive then any strength feat Bana has. He also still has the grenades too.

How strong do you have to be to deflect Mjloner and please provide the scene where you get your answer from.

Surtur
You need to be stronger then Hulk, who when trying to lift it couldn't budge it. Deflecitng it isn't the same as lifting it, but please don't act like deflecting it is a non feat or something Bana Hulk could accomplish.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by carver9
How strong do you have to be to deflect Mjloner and please provide the scene where you get your answer from. Don't act silly.

You know Mjolnir's capabilities as a weapon, why don't you prove Surtur wrong by showing a superior feat instead?

Surtur
Unless Carver believes a person would have trouble picking up the hammer, but that they could for example run up and kick the thing and somehow move it easily that way. Which would be weird considering Shield apparently tried a whole bunch of crap and couldn't move it.

Quicksilver tried to grab the hammer while it was in flight and failed at it, so it's not like you could even really suggest that Thor throwing it at someone or mentally summoning it to himself would somehow negate the enchantment. Yes Quicksilver doesn't have super strength, but the point is it's not just hard to move when it's sitting still on a table or something.

It is moot anyways since Kurse has the black hole bombs to fall back on.

Time-Immemorial
Yea Carver post them scan boy!

Inhuman
Kurse

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Inhuman
Kurse Yep. Kurse is probably the most imposing brick in the MCU; only being done in by a black hole grendade...

wallman77
Yep. Kurse is probably the most imposing brick in the MCU; only being done in by a black hole grendade...

To be honest, id say that mega sized Celestial we saw annihilate that planet in GotG is the most imposing brick in the MCU laughing . Even without the infinity stone, imagine a punch from that guy. I'd also assume it'd take some force to knock him out lol.

juggerman
Didn't the cleaning guy say that he was carrying on and scaring the hell out of the pigeons after he landed

No

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by juggerman
No You're right, he says "You were awake when you landed". Course that doesn't mean the impact didn't knock him out. Kind of a low showing indeed for Hulk in that case.

juggerman
He was in the crater he landed in when he woke up. No reason to think he got up, rampaged a little, calmed down and then went back to the same spot he landed in to take a nap.

quanchi112
Kurse wins.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by juggerman
He was in the crater he landed in when he woke up. No reason to think he got up, rampaged a little, calmed down and then went back to the same spot he landed in to take a nap. I know, laughing out loud Read the second part of my post you quoted. I was agreeing with you

Kurse wins. And yah, he does.

juggerman
I know, laughing out loud Read the second part of my post you quoted. I was agreeing with you

I know you were. I was just further explaining the point. Others(not you) have tried to argue that he was actually rampaging around before he calmed down and turned back into Banner. I was nipping it in the bud before such shenanigans ensued here is all. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.