Zoom vs Reverse-Flash and Flash (CW versions)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

All power level and form which we seen

Arachnid1
I have yet to catch up on the Flash. Is he really that powerful? RF alone was trashing the shit out of Flash every time they fought.

TheVaultDweller
Well, based on Earth 2 Wells' comments, Zoom is still at least 3 to 4 times faster than current Barry is.

Surtur
When Thawne and Flash fought in the episode where Arrow and Firestorm help out..Thawne and Barry were fighting and he wasn't instantly taking Barry out. You can also hardly blame that on Barry having help because Oliver and Firestorm just kind of stood there and told Barry to move.

Where as Zoom seemed to be casually toying with Flash and beating him. We also know that Thawne's speed will eventually fade while Zoom's won't.

Placidity
I used to think RF would give Zoom a good fight. But as TVD said, Zoom is 3-4 times faster than Barry, and I don't see RF being even 2x faster than Barry. Without PIS Zoom could probably phase his hand through both of them at the start of the fight.

Also according to the latest episode, Barry's top speed (time travelling) was only around Mach 2...

Tattoos N Scars
These guys should be light speed

Time-Immemorial
Smallville Flash>Zoom>Reverse Flash>Barry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.