Ahsoka Tano (Rebels) vs. Qui Gon Jinn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Fight takes place on neutral ground

Force, sabers, all out

DarthAnt66
Jinn was one of the finest swordsmasters the Jedi Order had ever seen with impressive augmentation even during his later years.

His connection, understanding, and mastery of the Force was great enough to seek the notice of the Force Priestesses and Shaman of the Whills.

He's winning this.

Syndicate
Ashoka.

Beniboybling
*Ahsoka wink

Who also wins.

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Syndicate
Ashoka.

http://i.imgur.com/9LUttDE.jpg

It's spelled Ahsoka. -_-' Yes, correcting you is of astonishing importance.

TheNuisanceBird
I'd say Qui-Gon. He was able to match the strength of Darth Maul and send shockwaves through his arms. He managed to keep this up throughout the fight until they got to the red doors of death. Contrary to what Jensaaurai believes, Qui-Gon is fairly capable of applying Force attacks in combat. Jinn should be able to outlast Ahsoka if he can't take her down through skill which is unlikely.

ares834
Does Jinn get EU feats?

If so he wins because EU > canon.

Otherwise, Ahsoka spanks.

Syndicate
Originally posted by ares834
EU > canon.

In every single scenario?

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Syndicate
In every single scenario?

The first example where this doesn't apply that comes up is Quinlan Vos for me.

Kurk
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Jinn was one of the finest swordsmasters the Jedi Order had ever seen with impressive augmentation even during his later years.

His connection, understanding, and mastery of the Force was great enough to seek the notice of the Force Priestesses and Shaman of the Whills.

He's winning this.

Jinn for sure; Ahsoka is by no means a Jedi Master yet. I think this new Ahsoka showing is really starting to go to peoples' heads. She's great and all, but they're INQUISITORS

FreshestSlice
Ahsoka was master level in TCW. erm

Kurk
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
She was at above average knight level; not master.

DarthAnt66
KEK

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Kurk
She was at above average knight level; not master.
Except she's shown out performing Jedi Masters.

Dark-Kenshin
Going by canon, Jinn puts up a decent fight, but Ahsoka's barehanded lightsaber disarming feat puts her well above anything Jinn has demonstrated canonically. Ahsoka no question.

Kurk
Except she's shown out performing Jedi Masters. Like?

FreshestSlice
Outperforming "masters" against Grievous, some of these masters can't even take him 5 on one.
Not dying against random aliens
not being shot in the middle of battle with droids
doing much better against Ventress than most of the "masters" the Jedi Order

I could go on. A much better question is what has most of the masters done to put them on Ahsoka's level?

Q99
Note most of those masters against Grievous were flat exhausted after a long battle before he showed up.

FreshestSlice
Yeah, I kind of don't care about Force Sensitives being"tired" because they have enhanced healing and stamina, and they aren't always fighting on the frontlines, being generals and everything. Only Anakin or Obi-Wan are really on the frontlines, and they hardly ever seem to have problems with Grievous because they're "so tired."

Kurk
Yeah, I kind of don't care about Force Sensitives being"tired" because they have enhanced healing and stamina, and they aren't always fighting on the frontlines, being generals and everything. Only Anakin or Obi-Wan are really on the frontlines, and they hardly ever seem to have problems with Grievous because they're "so tired." So then I guess Ahsoka legit failed to Barriss then and was too reliant on her second saber.

TheNuisanceBird

Not even close. She's about high Padawan level. All of her fights were circumstantial. Nither Grievous or Ventress were trying to kill her. For example, Grievous didn't shove his two free blades through Ahsoka during a bladelock.

Darth Abonis
Qui-Gon fo sure

cdtm
Qui Gon looked like he was going to have a heart attack after the Tatooine skimish..

Q99
"Insufficient information."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.