Hulkbuster vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Same scenario as in AoU. Thor gets mindf*cked by Scarlet Witch and Tony wants to stop him asap.

CPT Space Bomb
When Thor was "Mindf*cked" he was kinda loopy. So, Hulkbuster wins for sure in this scenario.

Now, if we're talking a Bloodlusted Thor or a Thor going all out Tony dies.

NotAllThatEvil
In the first movie thor's lightning made tony's suit stronger. I think hulkbuster wins

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
In the first movie thor's lightning made tony's suit stronger. I think hulkbuster wins Yah, and an amped 400% strength Iron Man still was losing to Thor, if Cap hadn't stepped in Thor would have crushed him. Also, That wasn't near the power that Thor's lighting can reach.

NotAllThatEvil
But the hulk buster armour is strong enough to match blows with the hulk. His old suit wasn't

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
But the hulk buster armour is strong enough to match blows with the hulk. His old suit wasn't
Actually, Hulkbuster was getting torn to shreds vs Hulk; Iron Man had to buy a building and destroy it all on top of Hulk or he was losing that fight.

As I said, Thor under Scarlet Witch's influence gets beat.

Thor going all out or bloodlusted wins hands down.

Time-Immemorial
Thor has zero chance here under that mind spell

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Thor has zero chance here under that mind spell
Correct. As I said under Scarlet Witch's influence he gets owned.

quanchi112
Hulkbuster wins.

FrothByte
Depends on what kind of mindf*ck we're talking about. If we're talking Thor as bloodlusted as Hulk then IM dies. That suit may be stronger than his normal armor but it was so slow that Hulk looked agile next to it. Thor will hit IM multiple times before IM can land a hit.

It also didn't seem to have that many weapons.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Actually, Hulkbuster was getting torn to shreds vs Hulk; Iron Man had to buy a building and destroy it all on top of Hulk or he was losing that fight.

As I said, Thor under Scarlet Witch's influence gets beat.

Thor going all out or bloodlusted wins hands down. This

I actually see Thpr having an even easier time with this than the normal suit, as long as he's not being mind****ed, which he is in this scenario. If he wasn't though, with all his powers at his disposal, I see this going similar to his fight with the Destroyer. Tony gets trashed

FrothByte
To be fair, the only reason Tony would want to stop a mindph*cked Thor is if he was going on a rampage, not just sitting in a corner seeng images. So in order for this scenario to work we would need to assume that Thor is going on a rampage just like Hulk.

Khazra Reborn
Thor gives Tony the Destroyer treatment.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Thor gives Tony the Destroyer treatment. Nah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.