Mindless Hulk (Onslaught) vs Darkseid...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Hulk as he was when fully unleashed against Onslaught vs Darkseid (pre DCuN) in a pure slug fest (ie...no flight, matter/energy manip, psionic powers, tech, calling allies, ect, ect, allowed)...

Battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

carver9
Hulk doesn't need to be this mad to fight Darkseid. When it comes to punching power, no trans tier or Herald can match him. He has the best fts. I proved this in my punching power thread.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk doesn't need to be this mad to fight Darkseid. When it comes to punching power, no trans tier or Herald can match him. He has the best fts. I proved this in my punching power thread.

So I guess its safe to assume that you are voting for Mindless Hulk to win?

carver9
In a curb stomp.

deathslash
Hulk doesn't need to be this mad to fight Darkseid. When it comes to punching power, no trans tier or Herald can match him. He has the best fts. I proved this in my punching power thread. then I guess it's a good thing that darkseid is a skyfather. He's still much faster than the hulk.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by deathslash
then I guess it's a good thing that darkseid is a skyfather. He's still much faster than the hulk.

He didnt look like a Skyfather against HP Doomsday...

carver9
Originally posted by deathslash
then I guess it's a good thing that darkseid is a skyfather. He's still much faster than the hulk.

He's not a sky father and lol, how is he faster than Hulk? Please provide scans.

deathslash
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
He didnt look like a Skyfather against HP Doomsday... using a low showing? Really? If we go by your logic then that means that the hulk can be hurt by captain America and spider-man.Originally posted by carver9
He's not a sky father and lol, how is he faster than Hulk? Please provide scans. yes, yes he is. It'll take me some time to get back to you on that last part. I'm at work and posting from my phone.

Decter

Hulk didn't look like a herald againist a snake and a gorilla no expression

Prof. T.C McAbe
Spite, DS stomps, make it WBH and it still will be spite.

SquallX
Darkseid steps on Hulk.

Magnon
Darkseid wins 10/10.

He's a Superman villain, after all.

Rao Kal El

Maybe it has to do with the writters intention of Doomsday just being that powerful?

Don't know if you have read the arcs or the related stories to it but Doomsday had the following feats:

1.- Defeating several Green Lanterns
2.- Having an Oan Guardian to sacrifice himself in order to remove him from the battlefield
3.- Survived an explosion that open a hole in reality
4.- Defeated a JLA team with one hand tied behind his back
5.- Killed Superman not by weakness exploitation but blow by blow
6.- Tanked a blast like nothing capable of laying waste to 1/5 of a planet
7.- Tanked an explosion equivalent to one million nukes like nothing
8.- Treated a massively amped Superman (Kryptonite X and a mother box) like a rag doll and breaking his arm like a twig.

Sure lets not forget that under Jurgens Superman survived a super nova blast from Starbreaker a few months before meeting DOS DD

Or that he was capable of catching and tossing small moon sized ships comming out from hyperspace thanks to the effects of the amp of Kryptonite X. Um I wonder the ammount of strength necessary to pull out a feat like that?
No, not really! Is a lot of strength considering e=mc2

Yet an even further amped Superman with a mother box was tossed like a rag doll by Doomsday.

Yes I am sure Darkseid would not look that hot against an oponent like that. Specially in hand to hand combat. erm

Delta1938
Carter wouldn't argue a Superman villain beats Hulk if it were a bloodlusted Mxy vs Savage Banner in a coma.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Delta1938
Carter wouldn't argue a Superman villain beats Hulk if it were a bloodlusted Mxy vs Savage Banner in a coma.

laughing

Zack M
Originally posted by SquallX
Darkseid steps on Hulk.

carver9
Darkseid gets beat to death.

carver9
Originally posted by Magnon
Darkseid wins 10/10.

He's a Superman villain, after all.

laughing out loud

SquallX
Darkseid gets beat to death.

Still an idiot i see.

Keep Carvering it up.

Insane Titan
Hulk doesn't ever beat trans tier + character, he gets wrecked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.