Deacon Frost vs Ozymandias

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thecomedian2
Deacon Frost(Vampire)

http://www.vampires.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/frost.jpg

vs

Ozymandias(Peak Human)
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--7EFWQOdj--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/yis0vtfjtodbslx6r5r6.jpg

Time-Immemorial
Ozy

CPT Space Bomb
Depends. With prep I'd probably go with Ozy. With no prep Deacon.

thecomedian2
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Depends. With prep I'd probably go with Ozy. With no prep Deacon. No prep. random encounter

Time-Immemorial
Ozy wins. He cannot be touched and his strength, durability and speed is above frosts..

KingD19
Ozy caught a bullet. Frost was casually dodging them before his upgrade to La Magra.

Time-Immemorial
I think s bullet catch is more impressive then dodging...don't you?

Also there is no bullets in this, Ozy had so much strength and speed it puts him on Cap level.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Ozy had so much strength and speed it puts him on Cap level.

Although impressive. Hes not in Caps level. In speed yes, in strength , nope.

Time-Immemorial
He was kicking people 30-40 ft in the air with ease.

Inhuman
He was kicking people 30-40 ft in the air with ease.

Not saying he isnt strong, Im saying he isnt as strong as Cap has shown to be. He is a tier below.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by thecomedian2
No prep. random encounter Deacon probably pulls the majority then. Suppose it depends on what's around him when he's fighting too. Ozy is very resourceful.

Placidity
I think s bullet catch is more impressive then dodging...don't you?

Context required. It was timed - the night whore (forget her name) was holding up the gun for a while, signalling intent to fire and he had plenty of time to prepare. We saw the whole catch as well, he was not moving at super speed.

Time-Immemorial
Ozy was actually dodging bullets as well in one of his scenes too..obviously a little different but still impressive.

Juk3n
Theres levels to that shit, theres dodging and theres weaving and actually acknowledging the bullet as it passes your eyes. Frost is faster, and more durable in a non weaponed fight. You gotta be on a level above what OZY operates at to beat a Blade verse vamp to death with your bare hands. I don't even think Blade did that.

Ozy gets his licks in, but loses eventually.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Juk3n
You gotta be on a level above what OZY operates at to beat a Blade verse vamp to death with your bare hands.
When did that happen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.