Top 10 Powerful Jedi/Sith in Disney Canon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
What do you guys think?

Nephthys
1. Bane
2. Snoke
3. Yoda
4. Sidious
5. Plagueis
6. Luke
7. Vader
8. Dooku
9. Windu
10. Maul

Rebel95
Originally posted by Nephthys
1. Bane
2. Snoke
3. Yoda
4. Sidious
5. Plagueis
6. Luke
7. Vader
8. Dooku
9. Windu
10. Maul
Bane at #1??? And Snoke has no feats as of now so you can't really put him on the list just yet

The_Tempest
He's trolling; Bane is canonically the weakest of his line, as he was in Legends.

Rebel95
Here's mine:
1. Sidious
2. Yoda
3. Vader
4. Plagueis (?)
5. Mace Windu
6. Dooku
7. Anakin
8. Maul
9. Luke
10. Obi Wan

A few could probably be switched around.
Not sure exactly where Plagueis would fit in here, somewhere around where I put him though.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Rebel95
Here's mine:
1. Sidious
2. Yoda
3. Vader
4. Plagueis (?)
5. Mace Windu
6. Dooku
7. Anakin
8. Maul
9. Luke
10. Obi Wan

A few could probably be switched around.
Not sure exactly where Plagueis would fit in here, somewhere around where I put him though.

I would switch Dooku and Windu or have them tie but other than that this.

Darth Abonis
Anakin Skywalker
Darth Sidious
Yoda
Luke Skywalker
Mace Windu
Quinlan Vos
Asajj Ventress
Kit Fisto
Shaak Ti
Luminara Unduli

We don't have enough canon info on Bane and Plagueis, Snoke or Kylo Ren

Emperordmb
The lack of Bane, Plagueis, Dooku, and Maul given your bottom four doesn't make sense to me.

Also, that better be Mortakin at the top.

ares834
Well considering Plagueis and Bane have done shit in canon it makes sense they wouldn't be anywhere in the Top 10....

Emperordmb
The regard with which they are held is more impressive than anything the bottom 3 or 4 has for sure. But if you were to keep them off list for being too obscure atm, that's justifiable.

But aside from that the lack of Maul and Dooku isn't really justifiable.

ares834
Nope.

But yeah, certainly Dooku and Maul should be there instead.

Emperordmb
I'd argue Savage as well.

Nephthys
I thought the Plagueis novel was considered semi-canon still.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Emperordmb
The lack of Bane, Plagueis, Dooku, and Maul given your bottom four doesn't make sense to me.

Also, that better be Mortakin at the top.

You did see where Force & Destiny confirms that Bane's successors were more powerful than he, right?

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
I thought the Plagueis novel was considered semi-canon still.

No, if it came before the changeover, it's legends by default.

The current canon info on Plagueis is 'he exists,' and what Palpatine said in the movie.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by The_Tempest
You did see where Force & Destiny confirms that Bane's successors were more powerful than he, right?
That was always canon, and he never cared before. Not sure why he would now.

NewGuy01
Palpatine, Mace, Vader, and Yoda look to be the most powerful figures in Canon. Even though we don't know exactly how strong he is yet, I'd imagine Luke is up there as well. Behind them we most notably have Anakin, Quinlan, Dooku, Obi-Wan, and Maul. Followed by Qui-Gon, Savage, Ventress, Ahsoka, Grievous, etc.

What complicates things is the characters we don't know much about; Bane, Plagueis, Snoke, and Kylo Ren. My greater judgement points toward Kylo Ren being at least stronger than the last group, but still a ways behind Vader. Snoke and Plagueis are mysteries, but they're likely to be superior to Dooku and inferior to Palpatine. Bane? Well, inferior to Plagueis and Sidious to be sure, but other than that we can't really say much; he seems pretty important, I guess.

So if I had to make a (very) rough and speculative Top 10 list?

Darth Sidious
Yoda
(Maybe Luke Skywalker?)
(Maybe Snoke?)
(Maybe Bane?)
(Maybe Plagueis?)
Mace Windu
Darth Vader
Anakin Skywalker
Count Dooku
(Maybe Kylo Ren?)

|King Joker|
I've never gotten the vibe that Kylo is supposed to be anything special in regards to the Force. I think he'll be sort of noob-ish, personally, and I (think) some of the spoilers from TFA hint at that (you'd have to ask ares though, he's more up to date with the stuff released about TFA).

Rebel95
Yeah, my best guess is that he'll be maybe Asajj Ventress level in TFA, but grow more powerful throughout the trilogy.

|King Joker|
I don't even think he'd be Ventress level, honestly. But we'll see.

FreshestSlice
Kylo's undoubtedly powerful. Him being anything less than Sidious tier in potential would be funny at best.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Either way, doesn't have jack shit bearing on Bane in regards to people as low as Ventress/Ti/Luminara/Fisto who aren't even part of his lineage.

ares834
Do you have any real reason to put him above those guys or are you just fanboying over him?

Emperordmb
Being used as a test for Yoda's fear/greed, surviving the Sith war, and having the biggest tomb on Korriban is more than I'd expect of them.

Though fair enough, that's all implicit, so Bane and Plagueis are too obscure atm to be used in a list like that. I basically conceded that in my second post on this thread.

DarthAnt66
JEDI:
1. Yoda
2. Mace Windu
3. Anakin Skywalker
4. Obi-Wan Kenobi
5. Luke Skywalker

SITH:
1. Darth Sidious
2. Darth Vader
3. Darth Plagueis
4. Darth Bane
5. Darth Tyranus

Not sure on the cross-lists.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Anakin Skywalker
Darth Sidious
Yoda
Luke Skywalker
Mace Windu
Quinlan Vos
Asajj Ventress
Kit Fisto
Shaak Ti
Luminara Unduli
LMFAO
LMFAO LMFAO
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO
LMFAO LMFAO
LMFAO

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Kylo's undoubtedly powerful. Him being anything less than Sidious tier in potential would be funny at best.
http://www.webmd.com/children/tc/down-syndrome-treatment-overview

FreshestSlice
Though fair enough, that's all implicit, so Bane and Plagueis are too obscure atm to be used in a list like that. I basically conceded that in my second post on this thread.
Not really. Plagueis is obviously up there, seeing as how Dooku bowed to Sidious well before Attack of the Clones when he and Sidious would be largely comparable, whereas Bane is questionable at best.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
http://www.webmd.com/children/tc/down-syndrome-treatment-overview
Yeah, the guy who puts Revan above Vader, but Luke, the son of the Chosen One, below Sidious can't really talk shit. To pretty much anybody. I mean I guess you can make fun of Neph or LeGenD, but that's about it.

DarthAnt66
What does either of those two facts have to do with putting Kylo on Palpatine's potential level, LMFAO?

Also LMFAO @ Vader > Revan. Like, literally infinite ROFLs over that.

|King Joker|
Jedi:
1. Yoda
2. Mace Windu
3. Anakin Skywalker
4. Quinlan Vos
5. Obi-Wan Kenobi

Sith:
1. Emperor Palpatine
2. Darth Vader
3. Darth Tyranus
4. Darth Maul
5. Savage Opress

I left out Plagueis and Bane because I have no clue where their power level is at. Vos & Kenobi could also be switched around.

FreshestSlice
What does either of those two facts have to do with putting Kylo on Palpatine's potential level, LMFAO?

Because Kylo is, probably, also of the same blood, and logically more powerful than whatever randomness spawned Palpatine.

We can't all pick the most dramatic ways to commit suicide, but I guess Revan does have Vader beat there.

The_Tempest
Being used as a test for Yoda's fear/greed, surviving the Sith war, and having the biggest tomb on Korriban is more than I'd expect of them.

Your logic has more reach than Mr. Fantastic.

DarthAnt66
@FreshestSlice: LMFAO.

You're literally speculating not only his blood origin, but then the effects of his blood origin. This is great.

Revan's literally better than Vader at everyone besides physical strength and piloting ships. Accept it, bro.

ares834
He's not speculating on his "blood origin" it's been flat out spoiled. Sure, I wouldn't say he necessarily has to have more potential than Palpatine but I certainly wouldn't be surprised if he did.

FreshestSlice
@FreshestSlice: LMFAO.

You're literally speculating not only his blood origin, but then the effects of his blood origin. This is great.

Are you retarded? Kylo being a Skywalker offshoot is pretty obvious. Second, I never said he would be more powerful than Palpatine. I said him being weaker would be funny. Get your head out of your ass.

Shittier duelist, shittier TK, worse durability, aside from some flavor text in an Op of all things. I could go on. I'm not accepting shit.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by ares834
He's not speculating on his "blood origin" it's been flat out spoiled. Sure, I wouldn't say he necessarily has to have more potential than Palpatine but I certainly wouldn't be surprised if he did.

PM me recap and link

ares834
Too lazy for a recap but here you go:

http://millenniumfalcon.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=9790

From people more informed than me this guy is reliable.

It also mostly matches MSW leaks which have been all but confirmed by the trailers.

DarthAnt66
Are you retarded? Kylo being a Skywalker offshoot is pretty obvious.
Speculation.

And being the blood of Skywalker hardly puts him Palpatine level, kek

Revan's the greater duelist (for all of Vader's fluff his greatest combat achievement was beating ANH Kenobi and gets his ass constantly raped by fodder Jedi in the Purge. Revan's conquering armies.), has more impressive TK (powerscalling via Nihilus outstrips anything Vader done against objects, and Revan's TK against Force-users is godlike), and superior durability (a walking corpse, tanked 1km blast, tanked Machine Core stripping, recovered from Forgotten Terrace beating).

FreshestSlice
Speculation.

And being the blood of Skywalker hardly puts him Palpatine level, kek

Yeah, go on and ignore the leak one post up.

Canon Vader was raped by fodder Jedi? I must have missed that.

Vader Down.

And Anakin has better Lighting. Power-Scaling via Dooku. Because this is how Star Wars works now.

By the way, that "godly" TK couldn't even move an Imperial Guard.

And Vader's stood inside the largest arms factory int he Empire and survived it blowing up with him inside of it. And this wasn't just in an optional scenario that isn't even confirmed by story.

Aurbere
It always comes back to Revan. Not that I'm complaining. I do place full blame on Freshest, though.

Anyways, agreed with Joker that Bane and Plagueis need a little more meat on them. (Stunning sig, btw, Joker)

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Aurbere
(Stunning sig, btw, Joker) Thanks! big grin

NewGuy01
At this point it's barely speculation, tbh.

What the hell? This isn't even speculation, Force sensitivity has always been genetic.

DarthAnt66
Not really. Genetics help but is hardly a big deal.

Bitches like Revan and Palpatine spawned from no ones.

And Revan's son was literally not Force sensitive a tall.

NewGuy01
It's called recessive genes. erm

Beniboybling
That's sort of an assumption...

Total Warrior
Excluding Plagueis,Bane and Kylo Ren since they still have no feats: RotJ Palpatine>Rots Yoda>Vader>Windu=Dooku>=Maul=Vos>=Obi Wan>Savage>=Ventress. I'm still not sure where to place RotJ Luke,

Beniboybling
Excluding unknowns i.e. Bane, Plagueis, Snoke etc.

1. Yoda
2. Mace Windu
3. Luke Skywalker (ROTJ)
4. Anakin Skywalker
5. Ahsoka Tano

1. Darth Sidious
2. Darth Vader
3. Darth Tyranus
4. Darth Maul
5. Savage Opress

Beniboybling
EDIT: Guess Ahsoka doesn't technically count as she left the Jedi Order but what the hell.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Beniboybling
1. Yoda
2. Mace Windu
3. Luke Skywalker (ROTJ)
4. Anakin Skywalker
5. Ahsoka Tano
Probably the most retarded list I've ever seen.

FreshestSlice
Lulz at Luke being above Anakin and Ahsoka above Obi-Wan.

S_W_LeGenD
By the way, that "godly" TK couldn't even move an Imperial Guard.
Hint: Valkorion

Beniboybling
Lulz at Luke being above Anakin and Ahsoka above Obi-Wan. Lulz at Kenobi being above Luke tbh roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarthAnt66
We're discussing canon-only Vader? LMFAO.

Bro, Canon-only Vader was being raped by those ****ing cyborgs.

Freshest Retard Counter: 100

I read the comics. He didn't fight any armies.

The only time he was going to he just activated their explosives with the Force, and then deflected tank fire.

Freshest Retard Counter: 500

Better... lighting?

What, does he have some candles Dooku doesn't have?

Freshest Retard Counter: 2000

As if all telekinetic attacks are equal, or that Revan wasn't hindered and the Guard amped by a Sith Lord more powerful than canon Palpatine.

Later on, Revan threw Vitiate on his ass.

Freshest Retard Counter: 5000

That's... that's not more impressive than tanking a concentrated blast that held the combined power of killing everything in a 1km radius including protags.

Where was he when the explosion happened? How much of it did he tank? And this sounds far more like a barrier feat than durability.

Darth Vader was visibly injured by ATAT fire. Revan laughs at dying.

Freshest Retard Counter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik&t=0m10s

FreshestSlice

We're discussing canon-only Vader? LMFAO.

Bro, Canon-only Vader was being raped by those ****ing cyborgs.

Freshest Retard Counter: 100

And Revan lost to four mid-story protags, who's highest showings make them mid-tier overall. Nice how you like to use low showings when they support you, but not otherwise.

Ant Hypocrisy Counter: approaching ∞, I'm guessing you know how math works and realize that I won't have to post this over and over again to give myself a smug sense of accomplishment as you did.

That's called taking on an army, dumbass. It takes some next level retardation to think, "Well he's not stabbing each one personally so it's not really fighting an army." I'm actually amazed at the strawgrasping that's getting more and more ridiculous as you continue to post.

Your childish snide at a typo aside,

I'm pointing out the stupidity in thinking because Revan is more powerful than Nihilus, with nothing but an opinion, and in universe opinion at that to back it, means Revan must somehow also have godly TK. Which is retarded.

Conveniently ignoring Vitiate wasn't defending himself. And my ass that someone who apparently is also able to lift fleets can't casually TK any one person.

Takes some next level retardation to take literally every word at face value, then make a hypocritical point about not tanking the entire blast when Revan didn't actually do that, in a situation that isn't even confirmed to have happened. Especially since it's "upon completion" which obviously didn't happen.

It's also legit retarded to think Revan didn't use a barrier of some kind to defend himself in this hypothetical situation that may or may not have happened. Especially considering he feels the need to use them when lightsabers and blasters, which is much weaker than the flavor text you take as evidence, become involved. Like holy shit, you actually think Revan can be hit with well, anything, and nothing would happen?

So let me get this straight, you didn't think this was canon only, then site soemthing that Legends Vader has done, willing himself back to life, and you know actually back to life instead of being a corpse? Not to mention dying and coming back isn't an example of durability, see the walking corpse named Sion. Unless dying is a showing, which with you wouldn't be surprising, I don't see how it's relevant. Third, his helmet was knocked off. He wasn't injured.

DarthAnt66
This will be fun.

http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

Revan lost to the Empire's "most powerful champions" and "most elite warriors".

There's no shame in that, especially after being locked away for 300 years.

300 years of top-tier mental torture.

300 years of being physically incapacitated.

300 years of not even touching a lightsaber.

Kallig already had bound to him the spirits of Ergast, Darth Andru, and Kalatosh Zavros.

The Warrior bested the beast of Marka Ragnos, a thousand of the Republic's finest soliders,
Masters Yonlach and Yul-Li, Nomen Karr, and the entire ****ing armada stationed on Taris.

Then we got the Agent who somehow subdued / delayed Darth Jadus, and the Bounty Hunter.

On the flip side, Darth Vader is losing to a cyborg-enhanced Bosskian:

http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/17/73/92/12/vader712.jpg

And is said to be a rival to any of the cyborgs presented:

http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/17/73/92/12/vader911.png

http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/17/73/92/12/vader213.png

That's a ****ing disgrace. He's hardly fit to even shine Revan's mask.

So, your comparable feat for Revan wiping through the Sith Academy on Korriban, the Black
Rakata on Lehon, and every Sith or war droid on the Star Forge is Darth Vader blowing up
some explosives with the Force? This is a new low, even for you. Concession accepted.

Except he is. Meetra Surik directly stated it and nothing has been said to contradict her.

Telekiensis is the main Force power related to raw power expression. If Revan's more powerful
than Darth Nihilus, which he is, he's 99% going to have superior Telekinetic abilities.

Your example with Force Lightning is shit because that's hardly a power that is primarily
raw power based. A lot of mastery and skill is put into it, and you actually need to learn it.

The fact the Emperor wasn't prepared for the attack doesn't mean an instinctual Force
barrier won't be placed up. A Force barrier by the most powerful Sith Lord ever.

And, I love this, I really do. For someone bitching at me for using Darth Vader's "low
performance" feats, which are just his usual, you're using Revan's Imperial Guard feat.

Double-standards, eh?

Darth Vader in Lords of the Sith couldn't even kill a rebel solider quickly through
Force Choke, and he realized this, so instead he slammed him against the wall.

Revan's performance against the Imperial Guard was poor but it should be noted that
not only was he hindered, but it wasn't a full expression of his power, and the Guard
had Vitiate behind them. He's shown telekinetic performances that are far, far better.

Did you, uh, forget to actually write arguments?

Revan did tank the entire blast. He was harnessing the entire blast and it backlashed.

The situation was confirmed to happen in Knights of the Fallen Empire.

And the blast was still undeniably approaching a one kilometer radius.

Even being a tenth of that caliber of power is ridiculous.

And, by the looks of it, right before that you overpower Revan's Force barrier so you can make him
lose control of what he is harnessing. So, no, the game specifically suggests he didn't use a barrier.

Can you retype this again in your next response in a way that actually makes some ****ing sense?

Like, I got 0/100 clues what the hell you're trying to say here.

He was on the ground wheezing.

And his armor showed visible damage.

That looks pretty damn injured to me.

DarthAnt66
Ah, I enjoy this scan as well. It's very enlightening:

http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/17/73/92/12/vader110.jpg

Nephthys
Wait, Ant you really think that Revan's like, normal ****ing human body can tank 1 kilometer-busting energy on pure durability alone?

Cuz if so LOL.

You remember that he got massive brain damage by falling over and bumping his head, right?

DarthAnt66
Prove me wrong.

https://media.giphy.com/media/RiAcnMtKucsmY/giphy.gif

Revan's body is held together via his will. This isn't groundbreaking, kek

Nephthys
Dude, SW character's aren't superheroes. Revan got laid low by tripping over. Vitiate dies to a blaster bolt to the back. They're mostly normal people with low-meta capabilities when they augment themselves.

ares834
Ant's completely lost it.

DarthAnt66
Damn, people acting like putting Revan >= ****ing Darth Vader is now this revolutionary new thing.

laughing out loud

DarthAnt66
Next on FOX News: "DarthAnt66" claims Exar Kun is on the same level as Darth Vader!

Aurbere
TBF, people have been opposed to Revan > Vader for, like, ever tbh.

Also:

Next on FOX News: "DarthAnt66" claims Exar Kun is on the same level as Darth Vader!

Don't insult Exar Kun. He's well above the likes of Vader and Revan. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/1790400411.gif

DarthAnt66
Sure, but I think they've accepted they're at least comparable and close.

Freshest literally said the notion Revan > Vader means I lose all credibility.

That's just straight-up retarded man. Especially when discussing canon only.

Aurbere
Brah, Kun was compared to Palpatine. Revan and Vader are like Sylvar-level compared to him. smile

Emperordmb
Kun>>>Muur>Vader

or Kun>>>Durron=Vader

Get on our level Ant

ILS
>Disney canon thread
>Ant and Aurbere still find a way to bring up Exar Kun and fanboy over Revan

Outstanding, gents. And yes I greentexted off of 4chan, fight me about it.

Aurbere
DMB knows the truth. DMB has familiarized himself with the ground realities of Exar Kun. smile

NewGuy01
no

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ILS
>Disney canon thread
>Ant and Aurbere still find a way to bring up Exar Kun and fanboy over Revan

Outstanding, gents. And yes I greentexted off of 4chan, fight me about it.
Bro, Freshest brought in Revan. I didn't.

erm

Emperordmb
Kun also>>>Nomi who could channel the full power of the Jedi temple, ragdoll Krayt dragons, and stomp Sion and an army of dark Jedi for three days straight.

Aurbere
Nah. Nomi was stated equal to Kun. So Nomi >>> Vader thumb up

ILS

erm We all know you really wanted to, though.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ILS
We all know you really wanted to, though.
stfu 3/10 banger http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

carthage
All of them are better than Bane though tbf

FreshestSlice

erm
Lies and slander.

DarthAnt66
Yeah, the guy who puts Revan above Vader, but Luke, the son of the Chosen One, below Sidious can't really talk shit. To pretty much anybody. I mean I guess you can make fun of Neph or LeGenD, but that's about it.

FreshestSlice
Nah, you brought Revan into this first when you linked something about down syndrome; because if anyone has a trisomy, it's him.

S_W_LeGenD
In all honesty, Revan is more powerful then Darth Vader. This shouldn't be a debate.

And it is really foolish to assume that Revan performed poorly against an Imperial Guard individual; Revan attempted to overwhelm him with his Force powers but Valkorion had significantly bolstered Imperial Guard's defenses via Sith Sorcery. Revan then switched to melee combat and outdueled his opponent in just two moves.

Now, an Imperial Guard individual is on par with a Jedi in single combat. So Revan logically outdueled a Jedi-level opponent in just 2 moves. How the hell is this poor showing?

FreshestSlice
You're legit retarded. Like I was making fun of Ant, but I'm convinced you're actually mentally challenged.

DarthAnt66
Freshest just mad I raped his ass on the Taris Sith Governor vs Jesus Christ debate.

FreshestSlice
Jesus was a better Jedi than TSG was a Sith.

DarthAnt66
Jesus had the blood of God.

Sith Governor had the blood of Bandon.

They're not even comparable. As Lucein said:

"But standing above the rest is the great one, the paragon of perfection itself: Bandon. He doesn't truly belong in the ranks of the greatest Sith, as he transcends all such trivial ideologies. He exists on a plane beyond our own. His Hyper Force Push will reduce any meandering Sith officer and his console to atoms. His mustache and goatee can only be described as "wicked awesome!" It's known that he only allowed Revan to "defeat" him out of respect for Revan's hair (itself described as flowing, elegant, and dandruff-free)."

FreshestSlice
sad

NewGuy01
Palpatine, Yoda, Snoke, and Plagueis are probably the biggest badasses in the universe right now. Mace and Vader probably aren't all that far behind, and I'm guessing that Bane and Luke are around their level (unless they go the super-powerful Luke route). Shortly behind them should be the usual Anakin, Obi-Wan, Dooku, etc.

Of course, all the stuff regarding unknowns is unknown so it's kinda pointless discussing it at this point.

Syndicate
In no particular order.

Sidious.
Yoda.
Darth Vader.
Darth Bane.
Quinlan Vos.
Dooku.
Windu.
Maul.
Obi Wan
Luke Skywalker.

NewGuy01
Dat Plagueis doe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.