DARKSIDE AVENGERS VS Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
DARKSIDE AVENGERS

Thor- Rune King

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80128/1475414-402521_6992_super.jpg

Wanda- House of M

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/76/Houseofm1.jpg/220px-Houseofm1.jpg

Insane Genis-Vell

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128032/2673786-insane_genis_vell.jpeg

Death Seed Sentry

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e1/97/0b/e1970bc6b6695041ea38010b1303ad76.jpg

VERSUS

Galactus

NO BFR

Time-Immemorial
Galactus easily

Insane Titan
Team wins

Utrigita
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Team wins

basilisk
Is this Wanda at her full power?

abhilegend
Wanda would solo.

Magnon
Team stomps.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Galactus easily

lol

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Surtur
Wanda and Insane Genis together would be...*takes off sunglasses* crazy.

ShadowFyre
Wanda can win. Take her out and I would say a full powered Galactus wins after a tough fight. After her the most dangerous thing here is Thors omniscience coupled with others power but Galactus should be capable of doing the same thing as everybody here ( minus full blown wanda) but on a greater level.

Team 10/10 with Wanda

Team 3/10 without. Wanda maybe higher, Thor is slightly above Skyfather. Low abstract.

Time-Immemorial
Galactus solos these bitches.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Wanda can win. Take her out and I would say a full powered Galactus wins after a tough fight. After her the most dangerous thing here is Thors omniscience coupled with others power but Galactus should be capable of doing the same thing as everybody here ( minus full blown wanda) but on a greater level.

Team 10/10 with Wanda

Team 3/10 without. Wanda maybe higher, Thor is slightly above Skyfather. Low abstract. Do you know who insane Genis is?

ShadowFyre
Yeah? But it has been awhile and I do forget or make mistakes.What about him? He isnt as powerful as this version of Wanda and He isnt beating Galactus by himself last I remembered. Which part of my post do you disagree with? If I'm wrong about a certain part let me know.

The entire teams actual limits are pretty damn vague and I think Galan is as powerful as them and has eons more experience in my opinion.

Insane Titan
Yeah? But it has been awhile and I do forget or make mistakes.What about him? He isnt as powerful as this version of Wanda and He isnt beating Galactus by himself last I remembered. Which part of my post do you disagree with? If I'm wrong about a certain part let me know.

The entire teams actual limits are pretty damn vague and I think Galan is as powerful as them and has eons more experience in my opinion. Insane Genis was blinking out universes and displayed more power than Galactus

TheLordofMurder
Depends on how badly Galactus wants to win...

If he's hellbent on winning, then he pulls out the Ultimate Nullifier and one shots the team...

Otherwise HoM Wanda is too much...

ShadowFyre
Insane Genis was blinking out universes and displayed more power than Galactus well then this is spite if you have a multiveraal reality warper and another multiversal being vs. Galactus. Whats the point?

DarkSaint85
well then this is spite if you have a multiveraal reality warper and another multiversal being vs. Galactus. Whats the point?

It's LoB evil face

The UN couldn't take Spidey/Thing out with their combined Heart Force; am sure these guys can whip something similar up.

Magnon
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Depends on how badly Galactus wants to win...

If he's hellbent on winning, then he pulls out the Ultimate Nullifier and one shots the team...

Otherwise HoM Wanda is too much...
"No more UN."

*United Nations dissolves*

"*Sigh* Fine, no more Galactus."

The team has two individuals who could solo Galactus, and one who could stalemate him, and one who would give him a good fight even if he'd likely lose in the end. Put them all together and Galactus goes down, hard.

Galan007
Galactus doesn't have a chance in hell. srsly

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Galan007
Galactus doesn't have a chance in hell. srsly

He would if he harnessed the full power of The Goddamned BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Dance

ShadowFyre
Do you know who insane Genis is?

Ok. So I had the Lord Marv-ell that Thanos beat down stuck in my head.

So we have two that can solo and then DSS and RKT who could at least stalemate him as a duo.

And Galactus is about to job to Ben.

Galan007
And Galactus is about to job to Ben. Talk about misleading. srsly

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Galan007
Talk about misleading. srsly

Lol. Well, to be fair, its not 616 Galactus and Ben is several hundred feet tall now, but we all know its going to happen. He may win, but I have a feeling, instead of just blasting Ben to pieces, they are going to have a boxing match.

I hope not, but Marvel has already pretty much said it tries to piss the readers off to make more money, I can see them having Galactus getting knocked out by Ben.

Galan007
thumb up

It's not like this is 616 Galactus vs. standard Ben. This may not even be the 616 iteration of Galactus, and Ben is amped to some massive degree.

HulkIsHulk
Can't Galactus consume the energy of their attacks like he did to Hyperstorm or something?evi lfutre franklin richards guy?

ShadowFyre
Aside from genis and Wanda I still feel lime Galactus should do good, he literally has eons more experience wielding this kind of power but whatever.

Genii96
Galactus uses the UN...team dies....

Magnon
Originally posted by Genii96
Galactus uses the UN...team dies....
Galactus uses the UN... *Galactus* dies. Reality manipulation can easily redirect UN's energies back at its user, as shown by Magus. In fact, even without external interference, if one tries to use UN in a hectic combat situation it will go haywire and most likely just erase its user in the process. This is the reason why Galactus is scared of using UN; *even* when there's no disturbance about he still prefers to let someone else use it, just in case.

Utrigita
Using the UN against a team that has a character, that has been shown having the ability to rearrange reality on the scope off the marvel omniverse in just one phrase, might not be the best approach...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.