Cap vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Cap and Ghost Rider face off. Cap gets his shield, Ghost Rider gets his chain. The clincher: Ghost Rider will be unable to hurt Cap with flames or heat. He can still hurt him in other physical ways though. How would the fight go then?

movie versions? GR eats him badly

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by 11990
movie versions? GR eats him badly
Yes, but is protected from Ghost riders flame powers for this fight. Or it woudlendas soon as it had begun

Placidity
Rider's chains would be enough.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1979vdneD1r3kp4uo1_500.gif

Juk3n
..little tiny spites

StiltmanFTW
GR is stronger and arguably faster if he actually uses his superspeed.

Not sure what Steve can do to take him down. Decapitation?

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Placidity
Rider's chains would be enough.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1979vdneD1r3kp4uo1_500.gif
I have a hard time taking that as a strength feat considering the mystical aspects of it. A better one would be Rider upturning the jeep

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
GR is stronger and arguably faster if he actually uses his superspeed.
Not sure what Steve can do to take him down. Decapitation?
I've heard some argue for Cap in another forum saying that GR was taken out by an RPG in the second movie while Captanked one. Pure bullshit I know

Tattoos N Scars
Penance stare ftw!!!

Placidity
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I have a hard time taking that as a strength feat considering the mystical aspects of it. A better one would be Rider upturning the jeep

I didn't say it was a strength feat.

Although it is a strength feat, certainly not his best.

HulkIsHulk
So Ghost Rider wins in pure CQC without any other powers?

KingD19
Yes. Cap can't physically hurt him, he's tanked harder impacts, and he's a lot stronger. And the chain throw is a strength feat in that he casually tossed him that high, then yanked him back down with enough force to open a portal to Hell.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
So Ghost Rider wins in pure CQC without any other powers?

No. Ghost Rider pretty much dominates. Cap has no way of actually hurting him. He instantly regenerates so yeah, Cap loses. He will get some hits in, it just wont matter.

golem370
Ghost Rider wrangled a Helicopter and then flung it away.

TheVaultDweller
Ghost Rider stomps. No way for Cap to do any kind of lasting damage to him, where as Ghost Rider won't have that problem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.