Venom Vs Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpseusocdbs.jpg

No prep. No BFR.
Rooftop in midtown Manhattan to start.
Evil Spider-man and evil Wolverine. Or, is it the villain who's better than Spider-man and the villain who isnt as good as Wolverine?

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsylvgaxju.jpg

Inhuman
Venom

zopzop
Originally posted by Inhuman
Venom
Every. Single. Time.

riv6672
Haha, okay thanks guys!

ShadowFyre
Venom outclasses Sabes in every single way except fighting skill which is negated by being able to become invisible and attack from multiple directions at once. Hell, no point in even going over it all. Venom straight up knocks his ass out, rips him in half, suffocates, or tosses his ass to Brooklyn.

HulkIsHulk
The symbiote structure takes away every advantage Sabes has. Creed is dead

StiltmanFTW
It's a good fight, actually... but Venom - just like Creed - had many upgrades and without exploiting his weaknesses, he may be harder to put down.

Neither can kill the other. Speed is similar. Both can recover nigh-instantly from brain trauma... suffocation trick is Venom's best chance to get a KO win first.

riv6672
Appreciate the devil's advocating Stilt. thumb up

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's a good fight, actually... but Venom - just like Creed - had many upgrades and without exploiting his weaknesses, he may be harder to put down.

Neither can kill the other. Speed is similar. Both can recover nigh-instantly from brain trauma... suffocation trick is Venom's best chance to get a KO win first.

Venom is faster, much much much stronger, better healing factor( regenerated head in minutes) and its already been shown wolverine cant hurt him with his claws

Sabertooth has 0 chance to win here. Im not sure whats up with all these Creed threads all of the sudden but he getting way overhyped. He is a badass but hes about to get his ass beat.

riv6672
Is he winning in all those threads?
I havent read them.
Saw this fight at a different site and had a venom pic handy, so thats how this one got started. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Venom is faster, much much much stronger, better healing factor( regenerated head in minutes) and its already been shown wolverine cant hurt him with his claws

Sabertooth has 0 chance to win here. Im not sure whats up with all these Creed threads all of the sudden but he getting way overhyped. He is a badass but hes about to get his ass beat.

He's not faster. His speed has been described as rivaling that of Reilly. So it's pretty much equal to Parker, even though Parker considers himself faster.

Wolverine made Spider-Man questioning his speed; they're very close in the speed department, with only a slight edge going to Spidey.

Now Creed's been faster than Logan since day one - and has gotten much faster than that thanks to his many upgrades. So if anything, it seems that Victor actually holds an advantage in speed. Thing is, they're both "tanks", so they're acting sloppy, not utilizing their speed and agility properly most of the time.

Venom's regenerated his brain after it's been sliced by Crossbones - good for him. First such a feat after NUMEROUS upgrades. Creed's done it before his first upgrade ever, when Dum Dum Dugan blew his brains out at point-blank range...

It's been shown that Wolverine could cut his entire arm off if he wanted to.

Venom is overhyped, actually - like most symbiotes. They're not unstoppable.

riv6672
I usually dont buy the "character cant be beat" scenario, so your argument is pretty cool, from my PoV.

deathslash
Originally posted by riv6672
I usually dont buy the "character cant be beat" scenario, so your argument is pretty cool, from my PoV. his arguments are almost always good. He's the best there is at what he does and what he does is debate for wolverine characters.

ShadowFyre
I never said symbiotes cant be beat. Just not by Creed. I will concede the speed part as Venom is actually faster but he rarely uses it and Creed's skill and own speed should negate that.

I actually see Creed tagging (eddie, who im assuming because of pic) more than vice versa. Venom can knock Sabes out but not the other way around. Or simply use tendrils to hold him. I like Creed, I just don't see a way for him to win a single match. But its not like Venom can permanently put Creed down either so there is that.

HulkIsHulk
If it was someone without Venom's unique body composition but same stats I would give it to Creed handily. The thing is cutting damage doesn't do much for symbiotes

ShadowFyre
Exactly, even if they cut through steel it doesent matter, if Logans foot long claws arent hurting them, Creed's inch long talons shouldnt even be noticed.

Estacado
Both are awesome but Venom is more awesome.uhuh

Great sig Zop!

riv6672
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I never said symbiotes cant be beat. Just not by Creed. I will concede the speed part as Venom is actually faster but he rarely uses it and Creed's skill and own speed should negate that.

I actually see Creed tagging (eddie, who im assuming because of pic) more than vice versa. Venom can knock Sabes out but not the other way around. Or simply use tendrils to hold him. I like Creed, I just don't see a way for him to win a single match. But its not like Venom can permanently put Creed down either so there is that.
Well put, great response.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.