Satele Shan & Qui-Gon Jinn vs. Savage Opress & Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Qui-Gon & Shan are in their prime, as are Ventress & Opress. Battle takes place on Endor.

EmperorSidious2
Team 1

carthage
Satele and Ventress depends on if Ventress can kill Satele in a duel before being oneshot by TK. Jinn loses to Savage.

Either way imho

S_W_LeGenD
Team 1

Satele Shan will overwhelm anybody in Team 2.

FreshestSlice
Lulz.
Shan does have pretty bamf Battle Meditation tho. I could see this going in Team One's favor.

S_W_LeGenD
Satele Shan is a Force prodigy.

FreshestSlice
It's actually quite amazing how little that actually did to make me change my position.

Kurk
Likely team 1, but I can see team two taking a few wins

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
It's actually quite amazing how little that actually did to make me change my position.
No member of Team 2 matches the raw power and command of the Force of Satele Shan.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
No member of Team 2 matches the raw power and command of the Force of Satele Shan.

You don't have to be as powerful in order to win. While I agree that team 1 wins, team 2 has a slight chance.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
You don't have to be as powerful in order to win. While I agree that team 1 wins, team 2 has a slight chance.

Team 2, slight chance? Ehh.

carthage
Satele can kill Ventress with one gesture with TK

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Or die horrifically in an saber combat

FreshestSlice
Or get ragdolled by Savage.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah. Satele blitzes Savage

DarthAnt66
Ventress is probably the most underrated character of the PT universe.

Trocity
Legend is like a bad car salesman.

Tondemonai
Why does this thread exist? Satele solos and it ends within seconds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.