Supreme vs Death Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Match
Set
Go!

Galan007
'Mean' Supreme?

"Id"
Mean Supreme

Galan007
Interesting.

If we ignore the whole 'unkillable' thing, Supreme would give him one hell of a fight, imo.

tkitna
I haven't kept up with Supreme for some time so I take it he's had a major upgrade to even make a thread like this. If not then he gets absolutely mauled against DSentry.

BeyonderGod
Feats for supreme?

Galan007
Prior to being released, Mean Supreme was stated to be the most powerful Supreme of them all. It was also stated that it took the entire Supreme Family just to contain Mean Supreme(that's how he got locked up in the first place.) These statements were soon confirmed when Mean Supreme was released, as he easily rape-stomped the entire army of Daxes in a mere 2 pages--this same army had just shit-stomped the entire Supreme Family. ie. Mean Supreme>>>Dax-army>>>Supreme Family. Additionally, after absorbing the power of some laser fire(yes, he can absorb energy attacks to boot), Mean Supreme killed his arch-nemesis Khromium, along with every living being on Khromium's planet, with a single energy attack. He then proceeded to physically destroy the planet itself, before throwing Khromium into a nearby star... Mean Supreme also beat the absolute shit out of Suprema, who has lifted universe-weight... But that's neither here nor there.

At any rate, I just now realized this was 'Death' Sentry. He's too much. Standard Sentry is a much better fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.