The Justice League - Vs - The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex

Supermex
This Rune King Thor here

Prof. T.C McAbe
God-Doom or IG BP, even though without feats, should by implications be able to solo. I haven't seen anything yet to suggest that anyone from the JL is near their level.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
God-Doom or IG BP, even though without feats, should by implications be able to solo. I haven't seen anything yet to suggest that anyone from the JL is near their level.

Yeah, I was like surely those amps are that badass.

byrdgang21
Avengers win. Doom easily tips the scale.

relentless1
lol way to stack against the JLA team

Zack M
laughing out loud

Inhuman
Bizzaro Golgo thread

Mindset
Golgo has taught you well, OP.

Supermex
Originally posted by Inhuman
Bizzaro Golgo thread

l laughing

And i wasnt even tryin!

Supermex
Originally posted by Mindset
Golgo has taught you well, OP.

laughing out loud

Zack M
shifty

Nusa105
Thor solos all of them

SSJGGogeta
You literally stacked the most powerful possible versions of the Avengers against fairly mid tier JLA incantations.

You should at least make Superman like Superman Prime one million, or something.

SquallX
The only person we can speculate on is Luthor. If Lex did become the new Darkseid, and he did indeed gained all of his powers, theoretically we could power-scaled Lex.

If we power-scaled Lex, then Lex should be a multiversal being at the moment.

deathslash
Originally posted by SquallX
The only person we can speculate on is Luthor. If Lex did become the new Darkseid, and he did indeed gained all of his powers, theoretically we could power-scaled Lex.

If we power-scaled Lex, then Lex should be a multiversal being at the moment. I don't even think we can do that yet. Lex has almost no feats with Darkseid's powers and power scaling doesn't necessarily work. For example, Jim Corrigan and Crispus Allen were both the spectre. However they didn't have the same level of power. Until Luther shows the same level of control, skill, and experience with the omega effect, we can't really say that he's as powerful.

shadowknight
WW is the weak link, replace her with GL Ion or Hal Jordan Parallax the League has a chance. As for SM all he's is basically SM+ Hulk while not bad and could take out WB Hulk I think you need SM 1 million to counteract the reality controllers on the marvel side.

Adam Grimes
Lol no Flash Racer at least?

This ogloG over here...

Board Walker
Lex with DS's powers solos team marvel

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Board Walker
Lex with DS's powers solos team marvel

Prove it. You are the most biased person I have ever seen on this site. As soon as their is any form of DC vs. Marvel you immediately say someone on DC solos with no proof..

Tony Stark
SENTRY solos

shadowknight
My main problem is the DC side is under powered, we have no feats of WW being more powerful as a God of War. So why include her? Why isn't Flash God of death Included instead of her? As for LL he has possibilities but no one knows id he truly is as powerful as DS. IMO whoever created this thread he created for spite, bc there's no way you can have a team with 3 reality warpers as in King Thor, BP with the IG &God Doom and the other team not having even 1 and call it a fair fight.

Like I said before put in Sm 1 million & GL Iopn or Hal Jordan Parallax and you might have a decent contest. Also why is Doom even include in the Avengers team since he's never been part of the Avengers in any incarnation?

Supermex
Originally posted by shadowknight
My main problem is the DC side is under powered, we have no feats of WW being more powerful as a God of War. So why include her? Why isn't Flash God of death Included instead of her? As for LL he has possibilities but no one knows id he truly is as powerful as DS. IMO whoever created this thread he created for spite, bc there's no way you can have a team with 3 reality warpers as in King Thor, BP with the IG &God Doom and the other team not having even 1 and call it a fair fight.

Like I said before put in Sm 1 million & GL Iopn or Hal Jordan Parallax and you might have a decent contest. Also why is Doom even include in the Avengers team since he's never been part of the Avengers in any incarnation?

Smh lol

Your way over thinking this as to why i made the teams the way they are. Im not Golgo lol

I put Doom on the Avengers cus i had Lex on the JLA.. Meaning one bad guy on each team, thou i know Lex has been on the Jla team before.

Only used the current Jla upgrade members just to get a idea of where people think they are powerwise currently after darksied wars.

I didnt use Flash cus im not a big fan of him so i didnt even consider useing him..

Basically that it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.