Blade vs. Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

ShadowFyre
Not sure what kevels they are at now but going with Lizard. He outclassed Blade in every physical stat, maybe not a lot but he does, on top of Blades anti vamp weapons not being effective towards him.

Lizard 7/10 but I could see blade decapping him.

StiltmanFTW
Lizard unless Blade still carries the adamantium odachi with him.

ShadowFyre
How durable is Lizard to cutting attacks? I dont remember him getting cut very often.

StiltmanFTW
He's very durable, but only when it comes to conventional firearms.

One time, he got hurt by bullets - either a low showing or just a high calibre.

Anyway, something like adamantium would completely ignore his durability. Ffs, it went through Gladiator or IG Thanos like through nothing.

ShadowFyre
Oh yeah, no doubt. I was actually gonna say Blades weaponry should stull cut Lizard even if it is silver or whatever. Just maybe not quite as much. Blade is at least Cap level strength though and he is a legit badass.

StiltmanFTW
Blade's standard sword is the acid-etched titanium sword. It should still cut through Lizard, just not as easily.

Blade is "officially" class 2, iirc. But he doesn't have many feats to back it up.

ShadowFyre
I seem to remember a scan of Blade beating an amped or vampire Spider man, quite casually to. Does that ring a bell at all? I cant remember the context or much of the actual fight sadly.

StiltmanFTW
I think he did kneecap vampire Spider-Man.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Blade's standard sword is the acid-etched titanium sword. It should still cut through Lizard, just not as easily.

Blade is "officially" class 2, iirc. But he doesn't have many feats to back it up. I think that if from the movies. His comic sword is just a regular sword iirc.

Blade's got some descent strength feats. Bending metal elevator doors, ripping the heads and arms clean off of vampires and other monsters, snapping chains(while severely weakened), tearing metal doors from the hinges, impressing Deadpool, smashing Deadpool though the roof of a train, etc.

KingD19
Blade has stated he has an Adamantium Odachi several times in comics.

As for strength feats, he's got plenty that put him beyond his official numbers. Cracking Mindless Ones with palm strikes, taking down giant monsters, fighting them barehanded, etc... He was fast and good enough to take vamp Spidey down in 2 panels, and he casually reacted to vamp Spitfire who was even faster than normal and she couldn't lay a finger on him while using her superspeed.

ShadowFyre
Pretty cool. Always liked Blade, think im gonna stay with comnors for the majority though. Blades skill and gear are gonna give him hell imom

Vanguard
Lizard. I'd be rooting for Blade though. I always thought Marvel should have put Blade on Wolverines level.

Khazra Reborn
Lizard is much bigger game than Blade is accustomed to hunting, if he had some prep I think Blade could get it done. In a random though, Lizard wins.

KingD19
Blade has killed several vampire lords and demonic vamps that put Lizard to shame.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Vanguard
Lizard. I'd be rooting for Blade though. I always thought Marvel should have put Blade on Wolverines level.

Pretty sure they have fought cant remember who won

juggernaut74
Blade did very well against Deadpool.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I think that if from the movies. His comic sword is just a regular sword iirc.

Don't have any on-panel statements atm, buuuut:

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Blade's_sword

80sBaby
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Pretty sure they have fought cant remember who won

They have and it ended in a stalemate.

juggernaut74
Don't have any on-panel statements atm, buuuut:

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Blade's_sword I don't think any of that has ever been stated on panel.

But I'll allow it.Originally posted by 80sBaby
They have and it ended in a stalemate. Blade was getting the better of Deadpool until Wade's girlfriend helped him out by attacking Blade from behind.

StiltmanFTW
That's not the first time I've seen it mentioned on sites like that. Marvel.com from years ago - not sure about now - had it, too.

But yeah, they're not that reliable... I would've preferred the actual panel from a comic. Too bad snoop doesn't post anymore, he'd know.

Trackz
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I don't think any of that has ever been stated on panel.

But I'll allow it. Blade was getting the better of Deadpool until Wade's girlfriend helped him out by attacking Blade from behind. yea that's never been stated in the comic. its a movie reference that has become popular. the only time blade's swords been described it was as adamantium.

StiltmanFTW
What about handbooks, Trackz?

KingD19
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/125392/3169420-captain+britian-+010.jpg - Blade does indeed have an adamantium sword, and in that same scene he was messing up Mindless Ones with palm strikes who are pretty uber.

Trackz
What about handbooks, Trackz?

yea, its been in the handbooks. i haven't seen the most recent handbooks but they came off that a bit between 2006 and 2008. the civil war handbook entry said his sword was titanium, but in 2008 they said it was a part of a collection of swords that he used.

KingD19
Originally posted by Trackz
yea, its been in the handbooks. i haven't seen the most recent handbooks but they came off that a bit between 2006 and 2008. the civil war handbook entry said his sword was titanium, but in 2008 they said it was a part of a collection of swords that he used.

Blade does have a collection. He's got the Adamantium Odachi, a sword made of paper used to dispel certain types of magical creatures, etc...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.