Captain America vs Super Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thecomedian2
Captain America(AoU with a Shield and Gun)
http://imgfave-herokuapp-com.global.ssl.fastly.net/image_cache/1425466671468577.jpg
Vs

Super Predator(Peak feats from other predators count here, Weapons but no Cloaking)
http://i45.tinypic.com/35it8uq.jpg

Fight in the rubble left by AoU, 5 meters away, Kill is on, CIS off.

KingD19
A Super Predator was killed in a swordfight with a Yakuza who didn't have all his fingers. Cap chops his head off with his shield.

thecomedian2
Originally posted by KingD19
A Super Predator was killed in a swordfight with a Yakuza who didn't have all his fingers. Cap chops his head off with his shield. That's CIS and low showing. I am calling on his High end feats here, to make this more competitive.

juggerman
Ha I forgot nef was missing a few digits. Some of the weapons able able to one shot Cap but I don't think it's too likely without cloaking and surprise. I say Cap wins

KingD19
CIS? No it's not. Humans have shown over the course of several movies that a mix of skill, ingenuity, and being a main character can net them wins over Predators. And I guess you mean feats like from Wolf and Celtic as well? He'd need them to survive. Still, Cap empties the clip, then beats him to death with his shield. Cap is faster, stronger, a better fighter, etc...

thecomedian2
Originally posted by KingD19
CIS? No it's not. Humans have shown over the course of several movies that a mix of skill, ingenuity, and being a main character can net them wins over Predators. And I guess you mean feats like from Wolf and Celtic as well? He'd need them to survive. Still, Cap empties the clip, then beats him to death with his shield. Cap is faster, stronger, a better fighter, etc... yes, High end feats.

HulkIsHulk
Cap's shield takes out all Predator weapon attacks, then Cap beats him down

ShadowFyre
Lol. Pred no sold like 8 grenades going off in its face and tanks shotgun blasts. Im voting Cap to because its movie pred but you fanboys....holy shit. It doesent go down like that.

juggerman
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Lol. Pred no sold like 8 grenades going off in its face and tanks shotgun blasts.

That is just untrue. Bad form

Arachnid1
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Lol. Pred no sold like 8 grenades going off in its face and tanks shotgun blasts. There's no point in bringing up non-movie feats in a Movie Versus Forum. Movie preds have gone down to a lot less.

Cap beats the shit out of the super predator

Robtard
America > illegal alien

juggerman
Originally posted by Arachnid1
There's no point in bringing up non-movie feats in a Movie Versus Forum. Movie preds have gone down to a lot less.

Cap beats the shit out of the super predator

He is using movie feats. The grenade one was from Predators and the shotgun one was from Predator 2. The problem is he is misrepresenting those feats. Super Pred got blasted by the grenades and was sent flying several feet and got up slow as shit. It was far from a "no sold" as he claimed.

Also the shotgun in Predator 2 KO'd that Pred for a bit. And we see the bullets injuring it too. He hardly "tanks" it.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by juggerman
He is using movie feats. The grenade one was from Predators and the shotgun one was from Predator 2. The problem is he is misrepresenting those feats. Super Pred got blasted by the grenades and was sent flying several feet and got up slow as shit. It was far from a "no sold" as he claimed.

Also the shotgun in Predator 2 KO'd that Pred for a bit. And we see the bullets injuring it too. He hardly "tanks" it. Don't remember that at all. That sounds so far above what they usually go down to that it sounded like one of the ridiculous comic feats (ripping off down steel doors, the shotgun happened in the comics too, and he recovered fine)

If thats the case, seems like valid feats to me. Maybe not for a 'no sold' but he handled some legitimate damage and recovered. Thats the kind of damage Cap doesn't have the ability to currently put out. He may be able to survive against Cap long enough to get a fatal shot or stab.

juggerman
Here's the shotgun scene. There is no way in hell to spin this as tanking or no selling a damn thing:

nzz_3bQHyiY

And here is the grenade scene. That was a MASSIVE durability showing I agree. But hell no he didn't tank or no sell shit here:

5HKgJbE3z8Q

Arachnid1
Originally posted by juggerman
Here's the shotgun scene. There is no way in hell to spin this as tanking or no selling a damn thing:

nzz_3bQHyiY

And here is the grenade scene. That was a MASSIVE durability showing I agree. But hell no he didn't tank or no sell shit here:

5HKgJbE3z8Q Ok, I remember that shotgun scene. Theres no tanking there. That predator was definitely down and out. Thats no good feat for him.

That second scene though, I've never seen. The fact that it has Adam Brody means its the newest installment (Predators) that retconned AvP, and I never got around to watching that one. I heard it wasn't all that great. That grenade feat is so far above what any other predator has shown the capacity to take.

This fight is between Cap and the Super Predator. The Super Predator has only shown up in Predators according to wiki, and I'm assuming thats him getting blown to hell, in which case that grenade feat is a legitimate. Him being able to recover from that is pretty impressive. It still took him a bit to recover, but I don't know if Cap has anything that can really put him down. How did Brody end up beating him?

BruceSkywalker
Cap stomps and stomps hard period...

jinXed by JaNx
Predators never win in any fight because regardless of how they are designed they are always cannon fodder for what ever they're fighting against. If ahnold and Danny Glover can take down a predator, Cap has no problem at all.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Predators never win in any fight because regardless of how they are designed they are always cannon fodder for what ever they're fighting against. If ahnold and Danny Glover can take down a predator, Cap has no problem at all. That was my train of thought, until I got awared on the "Super Predator". The Predators those two fought were a weaker part of the race apparently.

Inhuman
That was my train of thought, until I got awared of the "Super Predator". The Predators those two fought were a weaker part of the race apparently.

So what what type of predator was "Wolf"?

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Inhuman
So what what type of predator was "Wolf"? Wolf is the one from AvP right? Well, Super Predators weren't created until the newer installment (which I have yet to watch), so he'd probably be one of the normal hunters.

AvP was also retconned by the newer predator from what I hear, so Wolf doesn't exist anymore either.

Inhuman
so Wolf doesn't exist anymore either.

wtf. Wolf was the best predator seen on screen so far. Even the predealian was running away from him.

relentless1
Pred kills Cap, not easily but he does.

Adam Grimes
Steve kicks him square in the face until the Pred is dead*.

Estacado
The only mentionable feet Mr Black had was tanking does granades.

Id say Cap takes him down eventually it will take some time though.

I think Rogers is also stronger...

Time-Immemorial
Hard fight for both.

Newjak
In the first AvP one of the Predators easily walks through a makeshift flame thrower and doesn't even react to it.

But yeah Cap wins this pretty easily I think.

Time-Immemorial
Cap wins but not easy. Your downplaying Preds abilities and strength. He is a elite Alien Warrior beyond the lower tiers.

juggerman
Ok, I remember that shotgun scene. Theres no tanking there. That predator was definitely down and out. Thats no good feat for him.

That second scene though, I've never seen. The fact that it has Adam Brody means its the newest installment (Predators) that retconned AvP, and I never got around to watching that one. I heard it wasn't all that great. That grenade feat is so far above what any other predator has shown the capacity to take.

This fight is between Cap and the Super Predator. The Super Predator has only shown up in Predators according to wiki, and I'm assuming thats him getting blown to hell, in which case that grenade feat is a legitimate. Him being able to recover from that is pretty impressive. It still took him a bit to recover, but I don't know if Cap has anything that can really put him down. How did Brody end up beating him?

There were 3 Super Predators and on of them was killed in a very lack luster blade fight. The other was killed in an explosion but I forget what kind of explosive was used. That was the third and presumably strongest Predator of the group

Brody killed him with an ax type weapon. I forget where he got it from(might have been a Predator weapon) but the entire fight is in the clip I posted. He has help but Cap should easily be able to defeat this guy

Estacado
Tracker got killed by c4 or a mine.The explision was huge though.

After the granades Black still beat Brody till the point sniper chick blew a hole in him with the 50.cal rifle after that he got decaped.

juggerman
Originally posted by Estacado
Tracker got killed by c4 or a mine.The explision was huge though.

After the granades Black still beat Brody till the point sniper chick blew a hole in him with the 50.cal rifle after that he got decaped.

It was C-4 then. I remember Russian dude pulled out the detonator and blew himself and Pred up after getting shanked

Black is still very impressive but Cap if stronger, faster and way more skilled. No was Cap is losing

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Cap stomps and stomps hard on period...
Yeah he stomps on somebody's period. But he isn't stomping any predator except the first.

juggerman
Cap stomps any Predator seen in film to date

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Yeah he stomps on somebody's period. But he isn't stomping any predator except the first.

he gets them all... movie Pred isn't all he is cracked up to be. .. we have seen how easily normal people have beaten a Predator.

Newjak
I have to admit the scene where the guy with the Katana managed to kill a Predator made me facepalm.

KingD19
The only Predators to give Cap a fight would be Scar and Wolf. All others are unimpressive in comparison.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.