Nomak & Drake vs Marcus (UW) & Dracula (VH)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Fight happens in a huge empty room.

No weapons only h2h

Estacado
Phuck!
Someone please.move or delete this thread.

Kazenji
Get in contact with Impediment or the Raptor.

Impediment
Moved.

HulkIsHulk
Nomak and Drake are ****ed

relentless1
Novak and Drake are better fighters, Marcus has them beat by himself in the power department, Helsing Dracula is useless. used on that alone and the fact that Drake gets a decent upgrade when he becomes a demon I'm gonna give this one to the Blade vamps

Khazra Reborn
Dracula is far from useless, he's totally invincible as far as anyone here is concerned. Markus and Drac stomp.

Utrigita
Team 2.

relentless1
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Dracula is far from useless, he's totally invincible as far as anyone here is concerned. Markus and Drac stomp.

o yeah, forgot about that whole werewolf thing, been awhile since I've seen that shitty movie. Still, he can be incapacitated long enough for Markus to get killed.

A little off topic but; If Markus bit Dracula, would that still count as a werewolf bite and kill him???

Utrigita
I don't recall Dracula being incapacitated at all in the movie, I recall Frankenstein throwing a steel cage at him, making him crash into the fireplace, only for Dracula to smack the cage right back out, and walk out of there without a scrath. But yeah in theory Markus bite should work, given that he is a Hybrid.

relentless1
wasn't he in giant bat form at that point though?? but if Either way I think if Drake lops his head off with that sword of his then he would be out of action for a good little bit methinks.

Utrigita
Originally posted by relentless1
wasn't he in giant bat form at that point though?? but if Either way I think if Drake lops his head off with that sword of his then he would be out of action for a good little bit methinks.

Not that I recall, I recall Dracula standing in his human form next to Dr Frankenstein. If cutting of the head was a option I believe Helsing would have tried it since he tried everything else. I actually don't recall anything hurting Dracula beyond the Cross melting before his eyes, that seemed to cause him some amount of pain, however even the lightbomb had no effect as far as I recall. But then again it's been ages since I've seen it.

ShadowFyre
Good fight. Good points on both sides. Undecided. I iniatially went with team 2 due to overall power but..I dont think VH drac is that unbeatable.

Khazra Reborn
What are they going to do to him? The only thing that can hurt him is Vanhelsing, and he's not in this fight.

Placidity
Originally posted by Utrigita
I don't recall Dracula being incapacitated at all in the movie, I recall Frankenstein throwing a steel cage at him, making him crash into the fireplace, only for Dracula to smack the cage right back out, and walk out of there without a scrath. But yeah in theory Markus bite should work, given that he is a Hybrid.

Not exactly without a scratch.

But he has a very strong healing factor. And he was definitely in human form.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130700/4795308-7843588535-ccd8d.gif

As I said in the other thread, by far the fastest vampire here.

Regarding his Werewolf weakness:

Dracula was vulnerable to the VENOM of a MAGICAL Werewolf. Markus is:

A: A biological werewolf (corvinus/virus strain).
B: Does not produce venom.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Placidity

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111130700/4795308-7843588535-ccd8d.gif

B: Does not produce venom.

Ahh cool, thanks for clearing that up thumb up

In my mind I just remembered him emerging from the fireplace, not the healing part.

I thought it was just a werewolf given that Helsing tore his throat out?

Placidity

I thought it was just a werewolf given that Helsing tore his throat out?

Hm don't remember the scene and will need to watch again, but that's what I read on the wiki. But I remember Drac was scared of being bitten.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Placidity

B: Does not produce venom. You forgot the most important reason why Markus can't kill Dracula: they are on the same team.

NemeBro
Ahh cool, thanks for clearing that up thumb up

In my mind I just remembered him emerging from the fireplace, not the healing part.

I thought it was just a werewolf given that Helsing tore his throat out? Helsing did it with his teeth though, so idk.

Robtard
Dracula could solo all three, if he wanted.

Utrigita
Originally posted by NemeBro
You forgot the most important reason why Markus can't kill Dracula: they are on the same team.

We are just humoring Relentless1 who asked what would happen if Markus was to bite Dracula.

I also just noticed that this is h2h, team 1 get stomped even harder now.

relentless1
yeah, if its just h2h and Drake can't use his sword then its definitely a harder fight for team 1 but Nomak is a savage h2h fighter and Drake completely overpowered Blade once he changed into his perfect form so they can still win this thing. Markus was handled pretty easily by Celine once she got her unspecified power up so its no out of the realm of possibility that a powerhouse like demonic Drake could do so as well. VH Drac would be a problem due to massive regen but if team 1 could incapacitate him long enough to kill Markus quickly enough then they have a good chance.

KingD19
Markus was only beaten by Selene when she got am amp from his dad, the most powerful of the immortals. He even agreed as he was dying that he could have easily stopped Hybrid Markus, but he refused to hurt his son. So that made her stronger than him, especially since she was like 600+ years old and vampires grow in strength as they age. So she was beyond him at that point.

Nothing Drake did was beyond what Markus or Selene have done. He's not as strong as either of them.

And they wouldn't be able to incapacitate Dracula, especially if he goes full Man-Bat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.