Ghost Rider vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Ghost Rider from Spirit of Vengeance.

VS

Spidey from Raimi trilogy.

.Blaze has his bike he used in the movie.

.Peter has the Symbiote Suit.

The fight takes place in Expo Stark from Iron Man 2.

Who wins and why?

Placidity
Interesting fight.

I'm going to lean towards GR, unless someone else convinces me otherwise.

Spider-man is stronger, and faster, but I see GR burning him if he gets close:

http://i42.tinypic.com/90ub03.jpg

A ranged fight, I see the chains beating webbing.

Having said that, it is possible Spidey blitzes GR and continuously pounds the shit out of him once he gets the upper hand. GR has been KO'ed before I think?

Arachnid1
Spidey is faster, stronger, more durable, and more agile, not to mention the more than helpful Spidey sense. Feats wise, Ghost Rider has never been hit by someone on Spideys level. I don't even remember him getting hurt in his movies.

Despite all that, I feel like Ghost Rider would win for some reason. I cant explain it at all. Maybe I'm letting the comics leak into my mindset here too much, but Spidey shouldn't be able to beat someone like Ghost Rider, just like Cap shouldn't beat Iron Man.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Spidey is faster, stronger, more durable, and more agile, not to mention the more than helpful Spidey sense. Feats wise, Ghost Rider has never been hit by someone on Spideys level. I don't even remember him getting hurt in his movies.

Despite all that, I feel like Ghost Rider would win for some reason. I cant explain it at all. Maybe I'm letting the comics leak into my mindset here too much, but Spidey shouldn't be able to beat someone like Ghost Rider, just like Cap shouldn't beat Iron Man.

Yeah, ummm Spidey dominates the shit out of Ghost Rider the entire match. Like literally beats thencrap out of him. Then he dies. Ghost rider wins. I dont know how to explain it either, its just how I see it going down.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Yeah, ummm Spidey dominates the shit out of Ghost Rider the entire match. Like literally beats thencrap out of him. Then he dies. Ghost rider wins. I dont know how to explain it either, its just how I see it going down.

Sooo do you have an opinion? Or are you just going to leave it with your even moreso useless post?

TheVaultDweller
It's the movie Logan effect in play. Both he and Ghost Rider can win a lot of fights where they are outclassed for the most part, simply because they keep on coming, and eventually the hits they do score start to take a toll on their opponent. Ghost Rider to a much greater degree though, because he is far more powerful than Logan.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Sooo do you have an opinion? Or are you just going to leave it with your even moreso useless post?

No, I was just going to add my useless post to your useless post.

Ghostrider wins because no matter what Parker does he will just keep coming and wear him down.

HulkIsHulk
Ghost Rider got KOd either because he was weakened due to Danny or the opponent had mystical powers

Henry_Pym
What speed feats did Tobey-man have? GR was fast enough to rip cars over and seems effectively immortal unless Spidey can last till the sun comes out.

Placidity
What do you mean by fast enough to rip cars over?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.