Ahsoka Tano (Rebels) vs tcw Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redpill
mad the last words you hear is "your beaten!" mad

Kurk
Ahsoka tries to open up like she did against the Inquisitors; Maul side steps and stabs her

Darth Abonis
Maul takes her for sure. He's able to spar evenly with Palpatine for a bit. He would defeat her effortlessly.

redpill
Originally posted by Kurk
Ahsoka tries to open up like she did against the Inquisitors; Maul side steps and stabs her

Maul misses and Ahsoka forces pushes him against the wall knocking him out.

your beaten! rolling on floor laughing

Kurk
Originally posted by redpill
Maul misses and Ahsoka forces pushes him against the wall knocking him out.

your beaten! rolling on floor laughing go to bed redpill; and it's *you're*

redpill
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Maul takes her for sure. He's able to spar evenly with Palpatine for a bit. He would defeat her effortlessly. palpy was playing with his food

ahsoka too fast and agile for that slow poke

redpill
go to bed redpill; and it's *you're* sleep sleep sleep sleep

Kurk
Originally posted by redpill
palpy was playing with his food

ahsoka too fast and agile for that slow poke He absolutely was not playing with Maul when they were fighting solo. He wasn't putting 100% effort into it but definitely wasn't playing.

redpill
He absolutely was not playing with Maul when they were fighting solo. He wasn't putting 100% effort into it but definitely wasn't playing. i thought u want me to go to bed laughing

|King Joker|
Ahsoka tries to open up like she did against the Inquisitors; Maul side steps and stabs her http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2866904/darth-mauls-death-o.gif

FreshestSlice
The idea that Maul can blitz Ahsoka isn't even the most retarded thing said about her this week. And it's only Tuesday night.

Syndicate
Maul...

Dark-Kenshin
Speculation, but I'd say it's either a draw or a really good fight, assuming she's able to give Vader any kind of workout in their inevitable duel.

jmoul
But, will she be able to battle with all her strength against her former master?

Zenwolf
Well she has to first figure out that it is her former master for it to have any effect on her fighting against him.

Though tbh I don't think she'll figure it out before the fight happens, given that Vader's transformation was...well pretty secret, I doubt there were kept files or anything about it. So finding any information at all is gonna be difficult and what information is gained just might not be enough.

Then again...it is Rebels where information and sources are just handed out and the Empire uses vastly outdated codes sooo....meh.

But I feel it might come out as they are fighting, a physiological tact by Vader it would be a good twist ending for Ahsoka coming to the realization that her master had fallen to the darkside just as her end comes.

FreshestSlice
She has magical powers. She would be able to sense who Vader is. It's probable that she already knows anyway.

Syndicate
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
She has magical powers. She would be able to sense who Vader is. It's probable that she already knows anyway.

Who has magical powers?

FreshestSlice
Fam, I know you're special, and by that I mean retarded, but I think you can use your deductive reasoning skills to figure this one out.

Zenwolf

Most likely, although she did say she was hunting for more information on him, if she could just sense Vader was Anakin her searching would be moot.

Then again it's Ahsoka, Dave's pet so I wouldn't be surprised.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Well she has to first figure out that it is her former master for it to have any effect on her fighting against him.

Though tbh I don't think she'll figure it out before the fight happens, given that Vader's transformation was...well pretty secret, I doubt there were kept files or anything about it. So finding any information at all is gonna be difficult and what information is gained just might not be enough.

Then again...it is Rebels where information and sources are just handed out and the Empire uses vastly outdated codes sooo....meh.

But I feel it might come out as they are fighting, a physiological tact by Vader it would be a good twist ending for Ahsoka coming to the realization that her master had fallen to the darkside just as her end comes. I doubt they could be in the same room with Ahsoka being still unable to conclusively know it is Skywalker before they actually went to town on each other (unless she's having some major denial issues). Even if somehow she doesn't sense it is Skywalker behind the mask when they confront each other straight up, I think if familiarity was as important of a factor as some say, she'd find out early in the fight by connecting some mannerism or whatever Vader has with Skywalker and put the pieces of the puzzle together that way.

Syndicate
Fam, I know you're special, and by that I mean retarded, but I think you can use your deductive reasoning skills to figure this one out.

That hurt Freshest. ;c

Also the only character in SW who has magical powers ( that I know of ) are the Nightsisters so I'd assume you're talking about Talzin but since she wasn't mentioned...

FreshestSlice
Continuing to prove the point, g.
Most likely, although she did say she was hunting for more information on him, if she could just sense Vader was Anakin her searching would be moot.

Maybe she wants to know why? Just a guess. Because you know he's her, and everyone she's idol/hero/mentor?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I doubt they could be in the same room with Ahsoka being still unable to conclusively know it is Skywalker before they actually went to town on each other (unless she's having some major denial issues). Even if somehow she doesn't sense it is Skywalker behind the mask when they confront each other straight up, I think if familiarity was as important of a factor as some say, she'd find out early in the fight by connecting some mannerism or whatever Vader has with Skywalker and put the pieces of the puzzle together that way.

True and plausible enough, I still don't get the whole familiarity thing when Vader is a different person altogether from Anakin but I suppose.

Eh we'll see what we see.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Syndicate
Also the only character in SW who has magical powers ( that I know of ) are the Nightsisters so I'd assume you're talking about Talzin but since she wasn't mentioned...
Sidious also has em in the Disney Continuity. And in Legends there are so many others as well.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Sidious also has em in the Disney Continuity. And in Legends there are so many others as well.

You mean Sith magic like Zannah uses? That's different.

|King Joker|
True and plausible enough, I still don't get the whole familiarity thing when Vader is a different person altogether from Anakin but I suppose.

Eh we'll see what we see. Yeah, the familiarity thing is legitamently retarded.

Emperordmb
Nightsister magic is force derived too though.

|King Joker|

Syndicate
Nightsister magic is force derived too though.

Is it? Is that from that new "Book of Sith" book?

Nargaroth

Nightsisters have been confirmed as Force users in canon actually.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Nargaroth
Nightsisters have been confirmed as Force users in canon actually.

Where?

Zenwolf
@ King

Very "I am your father" moment it seems with the Ahsoka/Vader thing, when it comes up. Seems parallel with Luke

Found out Vader was his father, was completely devastated/didn't want to accept it.

Nargaroth
Where?

The Nightsisters drew on the Force for their powers, but the witches were neither Sith nor Jedi, and spurned allegiances with both.

-- http://www.starwars.com/databank/nightsisters

|King Joker|
@ King

Very "I am your father" moment it seems with the Ahsoka/Vader thing, when it comes up. Seems parallel with Luke

Found out Vader was his father, was completely devastated/didn't want to accept it. Could possibly be the case, but like I said, I doubt Ahsoka could be in such close vicinity with Vader (in the same room, fighting him) and not be able to know for sure it's Anakin. By that time, it should be obvious to her.

Emperordmb
Where?
The Nightsisters drew on the Force for their powers, but the witches were neither Sith nor Jedi, and spurned allegiances with both.

Dark Disciple also confirms this, as well as the fact that coincidentally every nightsister/brother given over to Jedi and Sith just happens to be Force sensitive.

Syndicate

Sorry I must be missing it. I didn't see any mention of the Force.

Syndicate
Dark Disciple also confirms this, as well as the fact that coincidentally every nightsister/brother given over to Jedi and Sith just happens to be Force sensitive.

Can I get the quote from DD?

Emperordmb
Sorry I must be missing it. I didn't see any mention of the Force.
Scroll down to the History section. The layout deceives one into thinking there isn't any more aside from the general info section, but you can actually scroll down more and find more info.

I don't have it on hand, but there are several mentions of how the Nightsisters use the Dark Side.

Syndicate
Zzzz...

FreshestSlice
The Force is straight up magic anyway. Let's be serious.

Syndicate
Scroll down to the History section. The layout deceives one into thinking there isn't any more aside from the general info section, but you can actually scroll down more and find more info.

I don't have it on hand, but there are several mentions of how the Nightsisters use the Dark Side.

Alright thanks Em.

Syndicate
The Force is straight up magic anyway. Let's be serious.

Well... :P

TheNuisanceBird

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.