Vlad vs Achilles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Vlad the Impaler pre Dracula Upgrade

vs

Achilles

Sword, Shield, Spear for both.

Arena Fight.

KingD19
Didn't Dracula cut down hundreds of men in a single battle? It was even said and acknowledged that Dracula alone was worth far more than an entire battalion of soldiers trained up from the tribute boys.

Time-Immemorial
I thought he meant his skills would outmatch a 1000 untrained boys initially and would aid the turks in their conquest of land at that time. Achilles took on hundreds of people at a time, so it more comes down to single combat here I think.

KingD19
When did Achilles take out that many? We only ever see him fight small groups. Was it stated as I don't remember much dialogue from that movie.

And iirc Vlad fought off Caligula for a bit(the vampire who gave him his powers)

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
When did Achilles take out that many? We only ever see him fight small groups. Was it stated as I don't remember much dialogue from that movie.

And iirc Vlad fought off Caligula for a bit(the vampire who gave him his powers) What movie are you talking about?

Time-Immemorial
Caligula was toying with him and didn't want him dead, Vlad was his escape out of that cave and the curse.

KingD19
Originally posted by Mindset
What movie are you talking about?

Troy. Was there a scene where Achilles took down hundreds of men? Or was it stated somewhere? I'm asking because I honestly don't remember.

Time-Immemorial
He was fighting a entire sea wall of soldiers, blocking arrows from multiple directions and such. It was never actually shown Vlad killed hundreds of people at the same time, until he had his upgrade.

So Achilles feats are more valid for mass number of killings shown on screen

vs

"How many people have you killed." and he answered "hundreds."

FrothByte
When has Vlad ever killed hundreds of men prior to upgrade?

Time-Immemorial
He didn't. He was asked how many people he has killed and he said hundreds. That doesn't mean he didn't it at all one time either.

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
Troy. Was there a scene where Achilles took down hundreds of men? Or was it stated somewhere? I'm asking because I honestly don't remember. I meant with Caligula and Vlad.

They never fought in Dracula Untold.

Estacado
As much as I want to say Vlad.

He is kinda featless we only see him taking down those 5-7 men before he goes to the cave.

jinXed by JaNx
Unless Vlad knows about Achilles weakness then, Achilles everytime.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Unless Vlad knows about Achilles weakness then, Achilles everytime. Gambit Sucks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.