Matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vico
Matrix: I'm pretty sure I know who two of the three main characters are based on. What do you know about the Matrix screenplay?
written in Chicago -
etc...

jimbo3
Neo = Jesus? I read that somewhere. But I don't realy know.

Galilee
Morpheous = John The Baptist.

Trinity = The 3rd point of the Holy trinity, the Holy Ghost. She may die to save Zion or become pregnent, bearing the Saviour??

Seraph = Seraph means angel in Hebrew, indicating that he could be significant in saving Zion.

Persephone = Named after a Greek goddess kidnaped from the "over world" to be the wife of "Hades"

Niobe = Greek goddess who boasted to having more children than Leto. The gods slay her children (Children of Zion???)

Vico
I should have been more specific in my question - the brothers commented to several people that the three main characters were based or partly based on three living people. Unfortunately, I can't go into more detail because I haven't been able to get in touch with one of the "possible" three people. If there is enough interest I'll give out more details. I'm looking for Chicago references - I'll say that much.

Regarding the earlier insights, I agree - the characters are definitely a Joycian amalgamation.

tihelatiyah
if you are looking for references in chicago, you will not find the answers unless you are willing to undergo some soul searching yourself. if you are, try the soul vegetarian restaurant on stoney island . perhaps you will be surprised.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.