Act of kindness - send a Christmas card to the kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ecks
It only takes a few bucks to rock this girl's world! Be kind, send the kid a Christmas card.
Here is her story.

NewLanceWindu
I risk sounding like a dick, but...she's already gotten thousands of cards and tons of gifts in the last couple days. As well as over $180,000. This is sure to multiply in the coming days too. Pretty sure her world has already been rocked.

At this point we should spread the love around to other kids in need who haven't had the luck to have their story go viral.

The Ecks
Humanity is getting so rotten sad If everyone thinks that oh she's got it already from someone else so I wouldn't bother, no one would do anything. Where is compassion? Where is kindness? Where are we going with this? Did you do anything for any other kid who hasn't had going viral luck?
We are selfish materialistic animals.

NewLanceWindu
It's not rotten, it's already a proven fact of how many cards/gifts and how much cash she's gotten. I think it's amazing the kindness that's been shown to her and I hope she has even more come her way. However, I still think there are many other kids we can spread this love to.

I haven't given to any one else yet, but that's also because my family lives paycheck to paycheck at the moment and we can't really afford to give what we don't have.

riv6672
Not risky. A sure thing! rolling on floor laughing

NewLanceWindu
Same page

The Ecks
Originally posted by NewLanceWindu
It's not rotten, it's already a proven fact of how many cards/gifts and how much cash she's gotten. I think it's amazing the kindness that's been shown to her and I hope she has even more come her way. However, I still think there are many other kids we can spread this love to.

I haven't given to any one else yet, but that's also because my family lives paycheck to paycheck at the moment and we can't really afford to give what we don't have.
I live paycheck to paycheck, but found $1.48 to spare on a card and a stamp.
You know I've been always thinking if I gave away everything to all the people who ask for money I'd be poor. Somehow, this little girl touched my heart. *getting old*
It's not her fault some assholes decided to burn her house with her and her siblings in it. She is the survivor, she's been touched by an angel. And all she wants is a stupid Christmas card, she got it!

riv6672
You're a soft touch, Ecks. Dont ever change. thumb up thumb up

walshy
Should send this kid a card that plays "we didn't start the fire" by Billy Joel when you open it

rudester
edited

rudester
After reading that she's so getting a card but I won't enjoy it!!!

rudester
They just discovered dead cell rejuvenation which will help in a lot of medical fields including burnt victims hopefully to heal quicker and resurface new skin. Maybe in the near.future humans will be able to grow new body parts and not be a work of fiction.

The Ecks
Originally posted by riv6672
You're a soft touch, Ecks. Dont ever change. thumb up thumb up
Awww thank you smile

The Ecks
Originally posted by walshy
Should send this kid a card that plays "we didn't start the fire" by Billy Joel when you open it
Hah u r so mean

The Ecks
Originally posted by rudester
They just discovered dead cell rejuvenation which will help in a lot of medical fields including burnt victims hopefully to heal quicker and resurface new skin. Maybe in the near.future humans will be able to grow new body parts and not be a work of fiction.
Science is moving along! Have you heard of fitst ever double hand transplant recipient Zion?

Quincy
I'm writing one up with my girlfriend this weekend

The Ecks
Originally posted by Quincy
I'm writing one up with my girlfriend this weekend
You are the Mensch! big grin

riv6672
Originally posted by The Ecks
Awww thank you smile
No, thank YOU.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.