Emperor Joker Vs Infinity Gauntlet Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
Who would win?
Feats/Facts source

zopzop
Mxy > all (Presence, LT, IG, etc..).

Only Pre-Retcon Beyonder and the Primal Monitor are his peers.

BeyonderGod
I know you are trolling on me with that Zop.

Astner
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Mxy does have the best feat in comic history. At least as far as DC and Marvel is concerned.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Astner
Mxy does have the best feat in comic history. At least as far as DC and Marvel is concerned.
No....

DarkSaint85
What does the wiki say?

BeyonderGod
What wiki?

Adam Grimes
Who are you?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Who are you?

laughing out loud

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Who are you?
I'm known by many names one is.....DB slayer.

Time-Immemorial
I'm known by many names one is.....the DB Troll.

I agree

BeyonderGod
Editing comments only shows immaturity man just stop and act like an adult.

zopzop
I'm dead serious.

The power Mxy displayed ON PANEL is unmatched by anything in comics. His only peers are Pre Retcon Beyonder (MILLIONS and MILLIONS of times more powerful than the rest of the Marvel Universe) and the Primal Monitor (so powerful the rest of DC was like an amoeba to him).

Galan007
Originally posted by zopzop
The power Mxy displayed ON PANEL is unmatched by anything in comics. Yeah. It literally can't get any greater.

Zack M
I wonder if we'll ever get a feat like that in comics.

Mindset
Originally posted by Zack M
I wonder if we'll ever get a feat like that in comics. No, we won't.

DarkSaint85
When it does, I'll make sure the wiki is updated.

Galan007
No! Only BeyonderCock can be trusted with the Wiki. thumb up

riv6672
Joker over IG Thanos.

Blockythe1guy
Originally posted by Galan007
No! Only BeyonderCock can be trusted with the Wiki. thumb up

Heh.

Mr Master
Originally posted by zopzop

The power Mxy displayed ON PANEL is unmatched by anything in comics.
Imo, the greatest feat and implication of status is shared by pre-retcon Beyonder and the Primal Monitor.

Beyonder created a reality billions upon billions of times bigger than the infinite Marvel entirety.

Many of us forget this.

Mxy's feat, when factoring in DC's cosmology which WF's writer Dorkin never cared to understand,
is what elevates Mxy's feat by default to a plateau similar to Beyonder's feat.

Initially though, in Dorkin's view, DC was an infintie Multiverse when he wrote WF. That's a fact.

Mr Master
In Marvel comics, only THOTI, or, a direct representative of TOAA's power, is securely above the IG.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
Mxy's feat, when factoring in DC's cosmology which WF's writer Dorkin never cared to understand,
is what elevates Mxy's feat by default to a plateau similar to Beyonder's feat.

Initially though, in Dorkin's view, DC was an infintie Multiverse when he wrote WF. That's a fact. It's funny how you always try to nonchalantly diminish Mxy's feat every single time it gets brought up. laughing out loud

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galan007

It's funny how you always try to nonchalantly diminish Mxy's feat every single time it gets brought up.
laughing out loud damn, I actually gave em props and put his feat next to Beyonder's.

The other info is just facts for the ignorant. I know you already know, so it wasn't for you ol' buddy.

BeyonderGod
HOTU isn't TOAA power......if it was it would need him to sacrifice his own life and have the "Infinite Power" with it disappear.

Astner
if it was it would need him to sacrifice his own life and have the "Infinite Power" with it disappear.
Proof?

BeyonderGod
Read the series you would know. thumb up

Astner
Read the series you would know. thumb up
http://i.imgur.com/f4SNLVrm.jpg

I still don't know.

Prove it.

BeyonderGod
You dont know because you haven't read it not even once was TOAA mentioned. thumb up

Prove me wrong and show me them mentioning TOAA.

Astner
You dont know because you haven't read it not even once was TOAA mentioned. thumb up

Prove me wrong and show me them mentioning TOAA.
The term supreme was used and if TOAA isn't supreme then he shouldn't be able to do what Thanos couldn't whilst being supreme in the first place.

BeyonderGod
>just the word Supreme
Yeah that isn't gonna cut it sorry as multiple beings HAS been called supreme aka The Beyonder,Beyonders,The Living Tribunal, and even Dr.Strange as the Magic "Supreme" and other such enitites within contexts. thumb up

No TOAA power confirmed/proven.

Time-Immemorial
Toaa>Beyonder

Lee>Starlin

BeyonderGod
Whatever floats your imaginary world. thumb up

Astner
>just the word Supreme
Do you know what supreme means?

Yeah that isn't gonna cut it sorry as multiple beings HAS been called supreme aka The Beyonder,Beyonders,The Living Tribunal,
No, they haven't.

and even Dr.Strange as the Magic "Supreme" and other such enitites within contexts. thumb up
Sorcerer Supreme is a different title altogether.

No TOAA power confirmed/proven.
Supreme means without peer. So if Thanos was supreme he'd have to be greater than the One-Above-All.

BeyonderGod
Yes it seems you dont know its been used multiple times in comics. thumb up I said show me not tell me a word I have seen multiple times you yet to show me where they stated its The One Above Alls Power.
No, they haven't.
Yes they have. thumb up
Yeah has the "Supreme" title in it right?.....so thumb up

Supreme means without peer. So if Thanos was supreme he'd have to be greater than the One-Above-All.
Again......No hints/words/pages MENTIONS it being TOAA power being called Supreme is nothing since its UNIVERSE level power.

BeyonderGod
Yes it seems you dont know its been used multiple times in comics. thumb up I said show me not tell me a word I have seen multiple times you yet to show me where they stated its The One Above Alls Power.

Supreme=Being MORE powerful and thanos WAS not.
No, they haven't.
Yes they have. thumb up
Yeah has the "Supreme" title in it right?.....so thumb up

Again......No hints/words/pages MENTIONS it being TOAA power being called Supreme is nothing since its UNIVERSE level power.

Astner
Yes they have. thumb up
Prove it.

BeyonderGod
I dont think I need to because I proved I read the series already it seems you haven't SO show me where in the series where they mentioned The-One-Above-All because you failed to do that already.

Astner
Concession accepted.

BeyonderGod
Nah its been concession accepted. thumb up
Astner has been beaten by me yet again. thumb up

Badabing
Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.