Predators Hunt in New York City

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thecomedian2

juggerman
Spiderman wins

Adam Grimes
'Ass soon' laughing out loud

They get themselves killed.

thecomedian2
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
'Ass soon' laughing out loud

They get themselves killed. I know, can someone fix that for me please?..

golem370
Predator's have a chance with those throwing stars, nets, & spears on each could win imo.

Arachnid1
Spidey stomps pretty easily. He doesn't even need the suit for that.

jinXed by JaNx
the Predators lose only because they're designed to lose. If we were going solely off of abilities then Spiderman has no chance. He would not be able to distinguish between all six invisible predators using only his spider sense.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
the Predators lose only because they're designed to lose. If we were going solely off of abilities then Spiderman has no chance. He would not be able to distinguish between all six invisible predators using only his spider sense. I don't see why not. There were multiple moments Spidey was able to feel where a threat was by using his Spidey sense (Flash trying to punch him from behind, Ock throwing a car at him and MJ from the road, Ock throwing a bank fault at him and Aunt May from across the room, etc...). The only person who didn't set off his sense to aware him was Venom, but Venom is immune to the Spidey sense as always.

The predators would likely all go down one hit at a time, and Spidey wouldn't even struggle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.