Raiden(MGRR) vs New 52 Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
Raiden has H/F Blade, 5 Grenades and 3 Flash Grenades
DS has his own gear
Morals on
Death for the win
Battle in Gotham
Who wins?

Solid47
Raiden spitestomps.

SquallX
Slade's armor allows him to take hits from Superman and Wonder Woman, true they weren't really trying, but his armor actually had him surviving proves how strong the armor is. Coupled with his healing Factor makes Slade pretty formidable.

Also, is this Slade with or without the God Killer.

Nusa105
Originally posted by SquallX
Slade's armor allows him to take hits from Superman and Wonder Woman, true they weren't really trying, but his armor actually had him surviving proves how strong the armor is. Coupled with his healing Factor makes Slade pretty formidable.

Also, is this Slade with or without the God Killer.
With the God Killer and btw, New 52 Slade is powerful than the Regular one

Nusa105
Originally posted by Solid47
Raiden spitestomps.
Lol it's not. Read New 52 Deathstroke Comics First and come back to reply this thread

SquallX
Since you're giving him the GK, then he wins pretty easily.

Nusa105
Originally posted by SquallX
Since you're giving him the GK, then he wins pretty easily.
Deathstroke has fought Lobo in comics so that's why i made this matchup

Decter
So you purposely made a spite match up?

Nusa105
Originally posted by Decter
So you purposely made a spite match up?
What? No! This is a very close one. DS has fought Lobo and he has a Nth Metal Armor

Jmanghan
Raiden could beat Lobo too imo, so yeah.

If he can slice through Wolverine's claws, he can cut through Lobo's skin.

SquallX
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Raiden could beat Lobo too imo, so yeah.

If he can slice through Wolverine's claws, he can cut through Lobo's skin.

That makes no sense. When did Logan and Raiden meet up, and fought to begin with?

KingD19
In Death Battle. Raiden cutting through his claws is bs by the way. Raiden couldn't cut Armstrong's nanomachines, no way is he cutting one of the top 3 strongest metals in Marvel.

StealthRanger
>DeathBattle

Top kek

Nusa105
Originally posted by StealthRanger
>DeathBattle

Top kek
What do you mean about that?

Q99
Raiden is faster and stronger than Deathstroke. Swords aside, I think he's the one more likely to hit with his sword, so, Raiden.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
In Death Battle. Raiden cutting through his claws is bs by the way. Raiden couldn't cut Armstrong's nanomachines, no way is he cutting one of the top 3 strongest metals in Marvel.

He did though. He did EVENTUALLY cut Armstrong's nanomachines, it just took him awhile.

The reason they gave was a good enough reason for us to believe that Raiden could cut through Wolverine's claws/skeleton.

Vibranium = Dead Logan. Raiden's Sword = Vibranium.

Eh, I don't doubt it.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Q99
Raiden is faster and stronger than Deathstroke. Swords aside, I think he's the one more likely to hit with his sword, so, Raiden.

By a ridiculous margin.

He's faster and stronger by a RIDICULOUS margin.

dika123
Originally posted by Nusa105
What do you mean about that?

using logic/speculation from death battle is kinda bullshit.

KingD19
Originally posted by Jmanghan
He did though. He did EVENTUALLY cut Armstrong's nanomachines, it just took him awhile.

The reason they gave was a good enough reason for us to believe that Raiden could cut through Wolverine's claws/skeleton.

Vibranium = Dead Logan. Raiden's Sword = Vibranium.

Eh, I don't doubt it.

Raiden's sword isn't vibranium. Vibranium doest exist in MGS. Secondly, it's not antarctic vibranium aka "anti-metal" which is what breaks down metal.

I wouldn't say Winter Soldier gets infinite ammo if he wears a bandana. DB is on the nonsensical BS they tend to shovel out.

cdtm
Every street/meta "hangs" with class 100's at some point. Matt's done it, Cap's done it practically every other week, and Spidey inspired a rule against it. stick out tongue

Even if the armor really is that tough, a HF Blade is basically designed to damage uber metals. Maybe not Adamantium, like Death Battle argued, but Slade's armor isn't Adamantium, nor completely indestructible..

Also, there's a tremendous speed gap here. Raiden casually leap onto missiles using them as stepping stones, and runs straight up flat surfaces..

KingD19
Slade does have promethium armor which is pretty tough, one of the top metals in DC like adamantium is for marvel. still its a mesh design and should have plenty of spots for Raiden to jab the pointy end of his killin stick into.

RadZoa
If Slade has the God Killer he could pretty walk all over the entire MGR cast with ease

If not, it'll probably be a good fight since Slade has ridiculous speed and durability. Slade shrugged off being punched across Paradise Island by Wonder Woman, but I'd give it to Raiden in the end.

Decter
http://i50.tinypic.com/20armvp.gif

BeyonderGod
God Killer>Raiden

Decter
He isn't tagging him in a non PIS fight

RadZoa
Originally posted by Decter
He isn't tagging him in a non PIS fight I understand that you've never read a comic before, so stop speaking, thanks

KingD19
He's right though. Slade should have have touched Flash. No one should ever touch Flash, but he gets tagged all the time because of PIS. In a forum fight with PIS off, Slade couldn't touch Raiden.

RadZoa
There is no such thing as PIS, it's a term forum goers made up to dismiss something that doesn't suit their argument. There's high showings, there's low showings, there's average showings. Most people, and when I say most I mean practically everyone, will use their characters highest showings and dismiss everything else.

Slade hitting Flash was circumstantial anyway, but it doesn't apply here since Raiden doesn't have .0000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the Flashes speed so it's moot.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by RadZoa
There is no such thing as PIS, it's a term forum goers made up to dismiss something that doesn't suit their argument. There's high showings, there's low showings, there's average showings. Most people, and when I say most I mean practically everyone, will use their characters highest showings and dismiss everything else.

Slade hitting Flash was circumstantial anyway, but it doesn't apply here since Raiden doesn't have .0000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the Flashes speed so it's moot. This post just made us best friends, dude.

You're like a ****ing god.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.