The Titans (God of War) vs Superman (Modern Day)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who takes this?

SquallX
Do you how pathetic the God of War series Olympians are right?

Kal kills them all.

dika123
what the best superman feat in modern day ?

SquallX
Originally posted by dika123
what the best superman feat in modern day ?

Holding the weight of the Earth for 5 days straight with no sunlight. Wasn't even tired, the only strain was to sweat 1 drop.

Fought a 5D Imp that was attacking him in all plane of existence all at once. He was also weakened with Kryptonite.

Fought a being that by just thinking about it, he grows stronger in power.

Kal and Martian Manhunter held back and moved Brainiac's ship. Said ship was at the lowest about 5 times bigger than the Earth. What's even worse, the whole ship wasn't even showed since part of it was still inside the portal.

Flew through multiple Black Holes.

I hope you're not comparing God Of War Titans, to there Greek counter parts.

Decter
Isn't modern day now depowered or something?

dika123
Originally posted by SquallX
Holding the weight of the Earth for 5 days straight with no sunlight. Wasn't even tired, the only strain was to sweat 1 drop.

Fought a 5D Imp that was attacking him in all plane of existence all at once. He was also weakened with Kryptonite.

Kal and Martian Manhunter held back and moved Brainiac's ship. Said ship was at the lowest about 5 times bigger than the Earth. What's even worse, the whole ship wasn't even showed since part of it was still inside the portal.

well in that case superman would beat all titans. EXCEPT cronos and atlas. cronos is the titan who capable overthrown his father, ouranous. one of the primoridals who created universe and atlas arguably more stronger than cronos.

i never comparing titans from god of war to real myth btw developer got inspiration from there.

Jmanghan

Then he still loses to Cronos and Atlas in single combat, letalone all at once.

Have you even played all the God of War games?

dika123
most people who think god of war isn't impressive because they're only see the games. not the books and novel and do some re-search.
this always happen in many forum like spacebattles, comicvine, animevine, reddit, factpile.. and other..

we actually can tolerate that since gow is exclusive game, anyway we still need wait gow respect thread is done.

BeyonderGod
most people who think god of war isn't impressive because they're only see the games. not the books and novel and do some re-search.
this always happen in many forum like spacebattles, comicvine, animevine, reddit, factpile.. and other..

we actually can tolerate that since gow is exclusive game, anyway we still need wait gow respect thread is done.
Spacebattles is shit
Comicvine is shit
Animevice is shit
Reddit has and always will be shit.
Factpile has/always/is shit.

So I don't see why mention them.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Then he still loses to Cronos and Atlas in single combat, letalone all at once.

Have you even played all the God of War games?
Superman > Kratos > Cronos > Atlas.

Jmanghan
This isn't each Titan one at a time against Superman, this is ALL OF THEM at the same time fighting Superman.

Superman gets no help.

Utrigita
Feats for Cronous and Atlas? Supermans most recent (and best I might add) feats have been presented after all.

SquallX
well in that case superman would beat all titans. EXCEPT cronos and atlas. cronos is the titan who capable overthrown his father, ouranous. one of the primoridals who created universe and atlas arguably more stronger than cronos.

i never comparing titans from god of war to real myth btw developer got inspiration from there.

There were no mentioned of Ouranous in the God Of War series, so he has no feat.

It seem as if you're interchanging Greek Mythos, with God Of War Mythos, and giving GOW verse there Greek feats.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Utrigita
Feats for Cronous and Atlas? Supermans most recent (and best I might add) feats have been presented after all. Atlas held the weight of the Earth for a really long time. (MUUUUUCHHHH longer then 5 measly days).

Thats a stand-out feat.

Meh, haven't played GoW in awhile, I'll get back to you on Crono.

dika123
There were no mentioned of Ouranous in the God Of War series, so he has no feat.

It seem as if you're interchanging Greek Mythos, with God Of War Mythos, and giving GOW verse there Greek feats.

i am already say i am not using a greek myth part in gow series. i know about canon and non-canon thing. ouranous mention in gow ascension book art , gow comics and gow timeline. and also gow ascension cinematic opening...

HulkIsHulk
Majority of the Titans are featless, and I seriously doubt them beating superman when he has fought strong guys like them several times

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.