Hulkbuster ("veronica") vs DKR suit Batman ("Superman buster)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
http://cdn3-www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/gallery/batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice-1400694960/bvsconcept7.jpg

Batman w/Batmobile

vs

http://img11.deviantart.net/cb77/i/2014/300/7/f/avengers_2___hulkbuster_by_heroforpain-d84e7e3.jpg

Hulkbuster w/that resource unit

Tattoos N Scars
Hulkbuster for now

psycho gundam
Oh yeah: Batman has ^ that suit under as well as Iron man with his

Arachnid1
It has no feats since the movies not out yet. HB for now

If that suit puts up any kind of fight against supes though, it will win in a stomp.

Tattoos N Scars
I doubt it would be all the suit. Batman may have kryptonite or red sun radiation emitting from the suit to make it a fight.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I doubt it would be all the suit. Batman may have kryptonite or red sun radiation emitting from the suit to make it a fight. I really hope so

I don't want to see them fighting on equal ground.

Silent Master
Iron-man wins.

playa1258
For now.

Mindset
Psycho...really? erm

Smh

relentless1
so far I say Bat armour, from what we see in the trailers he's got a few good hit on him. That opinion may change when the movies out however.

Silent Master
Originally posted by relentless1
so far I say Bat armour, from what we see in the trailers he's got a few good hit on him. That opinion may change when the movies out however.

There is nothing in the trailer that would give Batman the win, stop letting your DC bias rule you.

CPT Space Bomb
It's too early to tell....Batman's suit has 0 feats atm because we don't know the circumstances surrounding that fight.

BruceSkywalker
Hulkbuster stomps...

yeah right, Batsarmor destroys big grin

Juk3n
Supes got punched into an indestructible giant safe at about mach 1 from a being about a thousand times stronger than batman, if Batman causes physical damage (bloody lip or nose) to Supes with a NON-kryptonite powered suit, where Faora and the big kryptonian dude couldn't cause any obvious damage to clark. I'm gonna be really disappointed.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Juk3n
, if Batman causes physical damage (bloody lip or nose) to Supes with a NON-kryptonite powered suit, where Faora and the big kryptonian dude couldn't cause any obvious damage to clark. I'm gonna be really disappointed. That's the point; it almost has to utilize Kryptonite in order for it to make sense. Honestly, if the batsuit doesn't utilize a gimmick, Snyder needs to be fired.

juggerman
Hulk Buster for now and hopefully always. Batman will likely need Kryptonite to hang with Supes

playa1258
Bruce will have some tricks up his sleeve.

ShadowFyre
Anybody voting Bruce right now is either a troll or retarded. There is not one single full fight out on these trailers. We have seen not one single fight scene in context and everything Batman has done in the trailers has not been remotely close to impressive. The only time we even see him hit Superman, is when he drops on him through glass. Holy shit. And a bleeding Superman that we dont know how it happened. Quit feeding trolls with vs. Threads on movies that arent out yet.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
It's too early to tell....Batman's suit has 0 feats atm because we don't know the circumstances surrounding that fight.

I have hope that Batfleck is going to be kickass and show great skill

Adam Grimes
Hulkbuster for now, and I doubt that will change.

Btw, Happy Birthday PG thumb up

Impediment
There is not enough information to determine the outcome.

Just wait for the film.

psycho gundam
Bump wink

Estacado
Batman biscuits

danielgamer
Doomsday wins here, no contest.

quanchi112
Hulkbuster stomps Batman.

Silent Master
Originally posted by danielgamer
Doomsday wins here, no contest.

How can Doomsday win when he isn't in the fight?

quanchi112
Originally posted by danielgamer
Doomsday wins here, no contest. Obvious DC retarded sock.

danielgamer
Originally posted by Silent Master
How can Doomsday win when he isn't in the fight?

My mistake sad I was thinking of Doomsday, anyways, Tony can defeat Batarmour easily.

carthage
Tony solidly

relentless1
Hulk buster destroys Batmans armour

TheVaultDweller
Tony stomps hard here

FrothByte
Any IM armor beats Bat armor.

Psychotron
Batman's armor wasn't that strong, it only helped against a weakend Superman. Tony takes it.

Henry_Pym
My favorite thread big grin

quanchi112
Poor weak destroyer of Superman. Marvel characters would wreck this pansy.

Time-Immemorial
Hulk buster wins easily.

KuRuPT Thanosi
This is a non fight. Any IM armor stomps

quanchi112
Batman was very weak in this film.

Silent Master
Originally posted by relentless1

Nothing in the trailers indicated he'd be able to beat the Hulkbuster, as usual you just let your massive DC bias blind you.

Zack Fair
Hulkbuster ass rapes.

Darth Thor
Regular IM suit stomps. Hulkbuster's not required at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.