nuke vs typhoid mary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
how this goez?

Henry_Pym
Mary kills him, and cremates his corpse.

StyleTime
Mary has the powerset to win easily. Her mindset might be a problem though.

leonidas
hmm, not so sure. nuke was damn near impossible to put down. dd claimed he didn't want to go h2h because nuke was too fast and strong. didn't he drop a helicopter on nuke to finally win? nuke was handling cap too. with his standard gun he could def take mary out. i was always under the impression she didn't have total control of her pyrokinetic powers? anyway, not even sure setting him on fire would end it given nukes proven durability vs high level explosions..... at least he'd still be able to fight for a while....

deathslash
Setting him on fire? Isn't this typhoid Mary and not bloody mary? Thought typhoid Mary was the personality that uses low level tk.

leonidas
yeah, that's what i was getting at. i don't know that she can switch between personalities at will and access all her powers. if she only gets her tk, i think nuke could take a majority from her....

Henry_Pym
It seems to be based on her anger level, and her man-hate.

Nuke would get her to the point she would shred him with flaming shards of garbage.

KingD19
Mary has also caught bullets on her sword and flicked them back at the shooter.

leonidas
that was one of the greatest sword feats in comic, no doubt about it.

Glorificus
I'll go with the bullet-timer with psychic powers.

StiltmanFTW
Nuke is criminally underrated.

Not sure how he'd fare against someone like Mary, though. She's versatile and can def. beat him if she plays it smart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.