WS Apollo Vs Doc Samson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpsbsjw22pl.jpg

In a slug fest.
No flight/energy powers.
Classic WS and classic version of each.
No prep. No BFR.

http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/riv6672/image_zpspn9teqwu.jpg

riv6672
No love for the long haired pretty boys?
Ah, well!

Delta1938
Apollo has my vote.

riv6672
Welcome to Club Strange.

Delta1938
Originally posted by riv6672
Welcome to Club Strange.

confused

Q99
Apollo quite solidly. When charged up, he *is* a superman clone, or 'Majestic class' as they describe it in universe.

riv6672
^^^really? I've seen Apollo capped off at Thing level here, many MANY times.

Originally posted by Delta1938
confused
Only in that you gave this one a nod. Thought no one would!

Delta1938
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^really? I've seen Apollo capped off at Thing level here, many MANY times.

Only in that you gave this one a nod. Thought no one would!

I myself placed Apollo around that level based on the maybe 2 dozen issues of THE AUTHORITY I read. Later saw cans of a lot of his feats and fights, and was very surprised. While I'd say Superman level is a bit high, he's definitely Top-Tier and above Thing.

ShadowFyre
I myself placed Apollo around that level based on the maybe 2 dozen issues of THE AUTHORITY I read. Later saw cans of a lot of his feats and fights, and was very surprised. While I'd say Superman level is a bit high, he's definitely Top-Tier and above Thing.

Yeah, ive only read a few issues. Definitely above Ben but Supes or Majestic should stomp him out.

Zack M
Apollo.

zopzop
Originally posted by Zack M
Apollo.
I'm a Doc Samon fan but I agree with this.

Apollo wins.

riv6672
Didnt see this response. Thanks, to you and the rest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.