Jessica Jones gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Im only on like episode sx of Jessica Jones. Dont worry bout spoiling stuff for me. Its the battleboards.A little curious how she and Luke stacks up.No morals for any of these fights. Just answer the fights your interested in.

1. Jessica vs. May,Ward,Coulson,Bobbi,Mack, in h2h

2. Jessica and Luke vs May and Ward with Asgardian f:$!@#r upper sticks.

3.Killgrave vs Xavier/Scarlet Witch/ Emma Frost. Killgrave walks up random encounter and says " You want to kill yourself". What happens?

4. Luke vs. Mack equalized stats?

5. Jessica, Luke vs. Cap no shield.

ares834
Jessica's side loses all of these....

Henry_Pym
Ward shoots her in the head

Ward shoot s her in the head

Kilgrave wins, none have any fears to negate his virus.

Lol, Mack easily

Probably Cap, Luke is very durable though.

FrothByte
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Im only on like episode sx of Jessica Jones. Dont worry bout spoiling stuff for me. Its the battleboards.A little curious how she and Luke stacks up.No morals for any of these fights. Just answer the fights your interested in.

1. Jessica vs. May,Ward,Coulson,Bobbi,Mack, in h2h

2. Jessica and Luke vs May and Ward with Asgardian f:$!@#r upper sticks.

3.Killgrave vs Xavier/Scarlet Witch/ Emma Frost. Killgrave walks up random encounter and says " You want to kill yourself". What happens?

4. Luke vs. Mack equalized stats?

5. Jessica, Luke vs. Cap no shield.

1. If a couple of random security agents can knock out Jessica, then team AOS will definitely win this.

2. Those berserker staffs give the bearer Asgardian attributes right? You don't need both May or Ward. Either of them with an Asgardian staff will decimate both Luke and Jessica.

3. Since you're only 6 episodes in you won't know this, but Kilgrave's power is via virus instead of mind control. Xavier, Scarlet Witch and Emma have never displayed immunity to this virus. So unless they stop Kilgrave before he speaks, he wins.

4. Luke and Jessica are brawlers. Mack at least has some form of training and a load more experience. Mack wins.

5. Jessica gets KO'd within a few seconds. Cap will have trouble with Luke, but in the end I'm still siding with Cap.

ShadowFyre
Ok guys, go easy on me lol. Havent even seen the whole first season. I should have waited probably.

ShadowFyre
But thanks for the comments. I just watched Luke have trouble with some regular guys which was pretty dissapointing.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by FrothByte

3. Since you're only 6 episodes in you won't know this, but Kilgrave's power is via virus instead of mind control. Xavier, Scarlet Witch and Emma have never displayed immunity to this virus. So unless they stop Kilgrave before he speaks, he wins. Actually, unless he says differently (like when he told the police station to perceive the murder as a joke), Kilgraves victims seem to be aware that they are being controlled. Any one of them could just take control of kilgrave and have him cancel the order before they actually manage to kill themselves. I could especially see Xavier pulling this off. I think Kilgrave loses.

Robtard
WTF.

Xavier would WTF stomp Kilgrave, the man froze an entire mall (most people not in his line of sight) and then apparently altered everyone's mind so they'd not be aware of the time lapse. Xavier would know his indentations before he got close enough.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Actually, unless he says differently (like when he told the police station to perceive the murder as a joke), Kilgraves victims seem to be aware that they are being controlled. Any one of them could just take control of kilgrave and have him cancel the order before they actually manage to kill themselves. I could especially see Xavier pulling this off. I think Kilgrave loses.

I'm assuming that Kilgrave has already spoken the words (which is how I understood the OP)... which is why I'm awarding him the win. If we consider that the telepaths will read his mind before he speaks then he will obviously lose.

Robtard
Even if Kilgrave gets first attack, I doubt his mind-control can overcome Xavier's willpower/powers. Xavier resisted Jean Grey as Phoenix for a length of time and had to have his powers nullified for Jason Stryker to affect him.

FrothByte
Yeah but the problem is, Kilgrave's powers don't work like a normal telepath's. It's a virus, and as far as I know X doesn't have any immunity to it. You can have the strongest will power on earth, that won't stop you from catching the flu.

wakkawakkawakka
Couldn't Xavier just shut off Killgrave before his commands do any harm. From what we know the victims are perfectly cognizant of whats happening to them so would it stop Xavier from just shutting him down?

FrothByte
If it was that easy then Kilgrave's victims could have easily killed him when he wasn't ordering them around. For example that couple that he had cooking in Jessica's house, there were lots of times he wasn't ordering them around. Why not just whack Kilgrave from behind and knock him out?

Besides as per OP, Kilgrave's first command is to kill themselves. So either they stop him before he talks or they're dead.

Robtard
Yeah but the problem is, Kilgrave's powers don't work like a normal telepath's. It's a virus, and as far as I know X doesn't have any immunity to it. You can have the strongest will power on earth, that won't stop you from catching the flu.

Not immunity, but resist long along to affect Kilgrave and order him to go plays with dolls or something. As noted, he resisted a buttraging Phoenix for a length of time.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Robtard
Not immunity, but resist long along to affect Kilgrave and order him to go plays with dolls or something. As noted, he resisted a buttraging Phoenix for a length of time.

Doesn't matter. Phoenix's power operates in a different way than Kilgrave's. First off, there's no proof that will power alone can break Kilgrave's hold. The scientist took Jessica's blood to develop a vaccine. Her BLOOD. I doubt will power can be studied through one's blood. X has never shown any particular resistance to viruses. We know that will power does not stop you from catching viruses.

Saying X can fight off Kilgrave's hold because he withstood Phoenix's mind attack is like saying Einstein won't get hypothermia because he's so darn smart.

Arachnid1
I'm assuming that Kilgrave has already spoken the words (which is how I understood the OP)... which is why I'm awarding him the win. If we consider that the telepaths will read his mind before he speaks then he will obviously lose. Thats not what I mean. Kilgraves victims at multiple points said that they were fully aware of the acts they were committing, and didn't want to do it, though they couldn't stop themselves. If thats the case, Xavier (or any telepath) should still be able to take control of Kilgrave despite note having control of his body.Then they can get Kilgrave to cancel the order to kill themselves before they pull it off.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Thats not what I mean. Kilgraves victims at multiple points said that they were fully aware of the acts they were committing, and didn't want to do it, though they couldn't stop themselves. If thats the case, Xavier (or any telepath) should still be able to take control of Kilgrave despite note having control of his body.Then they can get Kilgrave to cancel the order to kill themselves before they pull it off.

I don't know. If we remember Kilgrave's victims, once he's given the command that's the only thing they can think and concentrate on until the command is completed. Jessica's friend was told to put a bullet in her head and she was unable to do anything else until she was able to comply with the command.

I'm pretty sure as soon as Kilgrave tells these telepaths to kill themselves that will be the first thing on their mind above all else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.