G.I. Joe vs The Transformers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Lets say the Joes and Cobra are working together, against a percieved common threat. While the Autobots and Decepticons are as divided as ever.

Also, the Joe/Cobra alliance has access to every plot device super weapon from the toons, in addition to one sided prep (Which makes narrative sense, as the warring Transformers are focused on beating each other, while all the humans see is rampaging robot invaders..)

Who wins?

SquallX
Optimus uses his own plot device to magically gets a new form and power up from out his ass and kills all the Joes and Cobras.

cdtm
The Joes counter with: Snake Eyes.

Seriously, at least in the comics he was ridiculous. Having Snake decapitate Laserbeak and skewer Ravage in that crossover kind of made the GI Joe writer who wrote it look a bit biased..

SquallX
Originally posted by cdtm
The Joes counter with: Snake Eyes.

Seriously, at least in the comics he was ridiculous. Having Snake decapitate Laserbeak and skewer Ravage in that crossover kind of made the GI Joe writer who wrote it look a bit biased..

Really?

Then again it's not so surprising, look at the Transformers movies. Mere humans are able to hold there own until the big guns shows up.

Yes i know it's 2 different medium, but it does work for this fight.

Anyway, without any pis/cis, Transformers casually kills everyone without even meaning too.

KingD19
In the TF movies they use Transformer specific weaponry, much of which is provided by the Autobots. As well as training on how to take them down.

In the comics, the Joe's were just superhuman monsters. Storm Shadow I believe kicked Starscream's ass.

If this is 80's cartoon Joe's, they die. Too many transformers. And then you've got the Combiners and Omega Supreme, Metroplex and Fortress Maximus and Trypticon, etc, etc... There are more transformers than their are Joe's.

meep-meep
G.I. verse dies due to collateral damage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.