Drax vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Drax fights Hulk (Lou Ferrigno) h2h in the middle of Times Square. Who gets the win?

KingD19
Ferrigno Hulk was still picking up entire juror boxes filled with jurors, moving around heavy equipment like bulldozers, and tossing grizzlie's across lakes like it wasn't worth his time.

CPT Space Bomb
Drax really doesn't have much in the way of feats.. They kinda made him a walking joke in GoTG and not a threat. Ronin pretty much annihilated him every time. Till he does something impressive I'd say Hulk.

Nietzschean
In the comics,drax was just as strong as the hulk if not exponential strongely In the movie drax didn't show that lvl of strength. Hulk would murder him.

Comic wise drax tore a sun with his hands. I'm the comics hulk almost shattered a planet.

ShadowFyre
Drax wins with knives. Loses in straight h2h

Kazenji
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Drax really doesn't have much in the way of feats.. They kinda made him a walking joke in GoTG and not a threat. Ronin pretty much annihilated him every time. Till he does something impressive I'd say Hulk.

He was drunk in the first fight...don't forget that.

Utrigita
Hulk smash puny Drax.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Utrigita
Hulk smash puny Drax. i think lou wins to but I hardly think its a walk in the park for him

Adam Grimes
Yeah, Drax seemed quite skillful. Ronan was just that good/strong/fast.

Ferrignulk wins after a good fight.

KingD19
Drax never had a fair fight against Ronan. First he was shitfaced drunk, the second time they fought, Ronan had the Power Gem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.