James Bond vs Black Widow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Craig Bond.

VS

Black Widow.

Round 1: Gunfight in Time Square NYC.
Weapons: Bond has his Walther P99 loaded with 40 rounds.
Natasha has two Glock 26s loaded with 40 rounds.
Distance: They starts against each other from 60 yards.

Round 2: Pure H2H inside the Helicarrier.

Who wins and why?

playa1258
He ****s her.

Juk3n
She beats all screen Bonds at once.

Placidity
I don't know about that...

That's 8 of them.

Arachnid1
She wins. I don't know about all of them at once, but she takes an individual's. Maybe even a couple.

golem370
I say she beats them all back to back.

jinXed by JaNx
Well, to be fair, Bond wouldn't engage in H2H combat with her He would kill her with a sniper rifle 3 miles away.

KingD19
This is a mismatch. Bond is a monster, no doubt. But his world is based in reality mostly. So the king of the hill in his world(Bond), is probably just under people like pre-Crossbones Rumlow, Hawkeye and Widow since they're slightly above the best normal people the world has to offer.

I do agree that he rails her though.

jinXed by JaNx
The resources bond has would out weigh, Black widow, in my opinion.

He would know where she is at all moments with the assistance of MI6 and the gadgets they could provide. As far as training goes ,He is atleast going to be as well trained as her.

golem370
she is faster and skilled enough to out match him she did defeat heavy aliens hand to hand and if he gets MI6 she should get shield shifty

BruceSkywalker
Bond "shoots" and scores eek! laughing out loud laughing out loud

ShadowFyre
Yeah, widow was punching through robots, one shotting aliens and taking on emhanced in beginning of aou.bond would be equivalent to a random shield assassin.

ShadowFyre
I take that back because I'm a fan. He would be like Ward from aou in beginning of first season.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.