Transgender woman leaves wife and 7 kids to live as a 6-year-old girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/transgender-woman-leaves-wife-7-kids-live-girl-article-1.2463795

All I can say is...

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

I am legitimately speechless.

Time-Immemorial
What a loser

Surtur
Can he vote? Is it pedophilia if an adult sleeps with him?

Time-Immemorial
I don't know, but he's a loser.

Surtur
I don't think he is a loser. He is legitimately mentally ill. Okay yeah he is also kind of a loser. But holy shit.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Usually people who leave their wife and kids are losers.

Surtur
The transgender thing alone to me is just..that is something weird, but then the living as a 6 yr. old. It is so creepy. Why is this being indulged?

Tattoos N Scars
Put IT in the San Quentin general population

Robtard

Tattoos N Scars
Hope this person pays out the ass in child support

But, what job would hire a transgender dressed like a six year old?

Robtard
Story says she's being supported by "adoptive parents" that allow her to live and act as a 6yo, so I doubt it.

Surtur
Just look at that creepy ass picture of him as a 6 yr. old. What the hell? Also he is "6" now, so what happens when he starts saying he wants to go to kindergarden?

Tattoos N Scars
Ok, hopefully I can read the article in a bit. I'm getting a page loading error.

Surtur
Hmm I just tried it again, it works for me, but I will bring this horror to you:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2463794.1449946516!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_307/trans13n-2-web.jpg

Tattoos N Scars
Page just loaded. Can't understand what kind of couple could adopt a grown man wanting to be a six year old. Legally, a judge could throw the book at him, make him get a job and pay alimony and child support. The "I don't want to be an adult right now" statement wouldn't fly with a judge.

Surtur
Even if he was going to pay child support..should this person be raising children? Or even around children?

The Ecks
What's wrong with ****ing people ?? This world is going to hell

Surtur
At first I kept telling myself this must be a hoax but no..no..

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

That button just needs to be hit.

carthage
As long as my tax dollars funded her transition to womanhood, I hope she has a wonderful life!!

#Solidarity, #LGBTpride

Mindset
laughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by carthage
As long as my tax dollars funded her transition to womanhood, I hope she has a wonderful life!!

#Solidarity, #LGBTpride

I genuinely can't tell if this is satire. That in itself just kinda bums me out. That is not a knock on you, just people.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Surtur
Even if he was going to pay child support..should this person be raising children? Or even around children?

I wouldn't think he should get visitstion rights, but I believe he should be held accountable for his actions. He could manipulate the system and plead insanity. I don't know.

The Ecks
That's a smart move tho, 6 y.o. minors don't pay child support. Psycho people ugh

ares834
This is creepy as hell. Even creepier his adopted family has a real 7 year old girl...

Surtur
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I wouldn't think he should get visitstion rights, but I believe he should be held accountable for his actions. He could manipulate the system and plead insanity. I don't know.

Okay look at that picture of him dressed as a little girl and tell me you would be comfortable leaving children alone with him.

Tattoos N Scars
I would consider it child endangerment

Mindset
I'm phucking dying right now.

Holy shit, this is probably the funniest thing I've seen in awhile.

Surtur
My bad I thought you said you would think he would get visitation rights. But it said "wouldn't".

Adam Grimes

Surtur
Originally posted by Mindset
I'm phucking dying right now.

Holy shit, this is probably the funniest thing I've seen in awhile.

I just want to see him go out for the cheerleading squad when older, that is if Mom lets him. He will have to keep his grades up. Something tells me he will have an unfair advantage in gym class.

ares834
I wonder if the gov't will force a school to accept him as a "student".

Time-Immemorial
What a loser

Surtur
I feel sorry for the cat in the photo. Innocent cat surrounded by crazy f*cking people. Oh and the kids he abandoned too I guess. At least they will be spared this guy(hopefully). Poor cat won't be.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by The Ecks
What's wrong with ****ing people ?? This world is going to hell

thumb up

Tattoos N Scars
I be damn. If you look close, he looks like Bardock!! WTH?

Time-Immemorial
Wow, you are right, she does!!!

Surtur
I truly feel as if this is some bad acid trip. I just don't understand how a couple adopted him. Right now he is living with them and their 7 yr. old kid.

Adam Grimes
We should take the high road guys. And kill him.

Surtur
I still keep telling myself this must not be real.

Tattoos N Scars
If this was your child, would you let him come home and avoid all his responsibilities and live life as a six year old?

Adam Grimes
I would set him on fire.

Surtur
I would literally beat the shit out of him if this was my kid. My kid would never grow up to be like this I can assure you. Of course I don't intend to ever have children because I'm a dick and I dislike children.

This can't be a legal adoption...can it?

AsbestosFlaygon
Looks to me like a cop out to his responsibility of raising his 7 children.

What's even weirder is there are people who actually support this crazy shitbag.

Surtur
Dear lord there is an "adult baby" phenomenon.

http://libertyunyielding.com/2012/12/20/newest-trend-to-sweep-britain-adult-babies/

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I would set him on fire.

Agreed

Surtur
Is it weird I kind of want to know what he is getting for X-Mas?

http://images.hngn.com/data/images/full/173886/2f478ce700000578-3356084-image-m-24_1449848012626-jpg.jpg?w=650

Time-Immemorial
What a joke.

AsbestosFlaygon
What the **** is wrong with society these days?

Surtur
I still can't see how he was legitimately adopted. Do they mean adopted like..in spirit? Or actual paper work was involved? I almost do not want to know the answer.

Tattoos N Scars
Will he be enrolled in elementary school?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
What the **** is wrong with society these days?

Liberalism

ArtificialGlory
Lunatic. Well, I suppose I shouldn't be too judgmental, but it's just that some of us are a lot crazier than others.

Adam_PoE

#Solidarity, #LGBTpride

Speak for yourself. This lunacy is precisely why many LGB people want to dissociate from TQI people.

Omega Vision
I think this is legitimate mental illness.

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Speak for yourself. This lunacy is precisely why many LGB people want to dissociate from TQI people.
I have TQI friends who probably wouldn't want to be associated with something like this either.

ArtificialGlory
What's TQI?

Omega Vision
Transgender, queer, intersex, I believe.

Don't ask me what the difference is between queer and intersex, because I don't really know, but queer people are basically transgendered who don't seek transition (I think--it's very complicated and I never really feel it polite to ask my friends these questions)

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Omega Vision

I see. I thought it might have something to do with this adult baby insanity.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I see. I thought it might have something to do with this adult baby insanity.
Nah, like I said, this is actual insanity. This isn't a normal transgender case, as trans people still possess a sense of obligation to society and personal relationships. Transgender people are just people who think they were born in the wrong gender. This lady is basically like Michael Jackson from South Park.

ArtificialGlory
Nah, like I said, this is actual insanity. This isn't a normal transgender case, as trans people still possess a sense of obligation to society and personal relationships. Transgender people are just people who think they were born in the wrong gender. This lady is basically like Michael Jackson from South Park.

Yeah, I know. I actually didn't see a reason why her transgender status was brought into this.

Omega Vision
Yeah, I know. I actually didn't see a reason why her transgender status was brought into this.
I got the slight impression that the OP was trying to indict the whole transgender phenomenon with this incident.

I could be mistaken though.

ArtificialGlory
I got the slight impression that the OP was trying to indict the whole transgender phenomenon with this incident.

To be fair, the article also states that she's transgendered. Anyway, I wonder if she's going to get away with not paying alimony?

Adam_PoE

Don't ask me what the difference is between queer and intersex, because I don't really know, but queer people are basically transgendered who don't seek transition (I think--it's very complicated and I never really feel it polite to ask my friends these questions)

Transgender people do not identify with the gender that corresponds to their sex.

Queer people are a subset of transgender people who identify as a non-binary gender, e.g. agender, bigender, gender fluid, etc.

Intersex people are born with ambiguous genitals. Biologically, they can be neither or both male and female.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Queer people are a subset of transgender people who identify as a non-binary gender, e.g. agender, bigender, gender fluid, etc.
My understanding was also that Queer people are like transgender people who don't desire to go into transition.

Mindset
What is it called if I identify as Vegeta, prince of all saiyans?

Adam_PoE
My understanding was also that Queer people are like transgender people who don't desire to go into transition.

There is also no one way to transition. Transitioning can involve changing your gender markers, i.e. changing your name and pronouns; changing your gender presentation, i.e. changing the way you dress; undergoing cross-hormone therapy; or undergoing sex-reassignment surgeries. A transgender person can choose to do some, all, or none of these things.

Queer people identify as a non-binary gender, i.e. they do not identify as a man or a woman. For example, a queer person may identify as agender, i.e. someone who has no gender whatsoever, or as androgyne, i.e. someone who identifies as a gender between man and woman, etc.

Robtard
Gender between genders

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/4d/32/f1/4d32f142871c29466f303c2c80f24ed4.gif

carthage
Originally posted by Mindset
What is it called if I identify as Vegeta, prince of all saiyans?

You'd probably be a binary fluid trans-queer postop Shemale.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by Surtur
I genuinely can't tell if this is satire. That in itself just kinda bums me out.

mmm

Mindset
You'd probably be a binary fluid trans-queer postop Shemale. Stop hitting on me.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Robtard
Gender between genders

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/4d/32/f1/4d32f142871c29466f303c2c80f24ed4.gif

This is my formal & public apology to Quan.

I finally accept proof that your g/f exists.

Jesus McBurger
I support transgender..... But wtf this is just....I'm speechless

Lord Lucien
As one does.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
This is my formal & public apology to Quan.

I finally accept proof that your g/f exists.

laughing out loud

rudester
Originally posted by Robtard
Story says she's being supported by "adoptive parents" that allow her to live and act as a 6yo, so I doubt it. wonder if she eats like an little girl or has the appetite of a fat man? big grin I'm who would adopt a man and have him near their children? Must be eastern europeans...real kinky.

rudester
I met the coolest transgender boy once years ago...he always made me laugh with his outfits that he would attempt. He was not only a girl but a girl ****. I think he was 5'4 and he was black and skinny. He liked to wear a black wig and leather skirt, he would have these long black leather boots that would go all the way up his leg.. and when he talked his voice would be like Eddie Murphy... he was fun to be around because people would just stop and stare. He loved the attention..

Surtur

I pasted the title from the article.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Omega is the ultimate SJW. He means well but gets lost in the sauce a lot.

Surtur
Though yes the title is something I'd expect from NBC news.

Impediment
Is this really real or is this a hoax?

Surtur
By all accounts it seems to be real.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

It's not like I called Surtur transphobic.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Impediment
Is this really real or is this a hoax?

This is the world we live in.

Surtur
I found other links on other news sites so it seems legit, or at the very least everyone involved is doing a good job of making it seem that way.

I'd love to be wrong, I'd love to wake up tomorrow and see the topic closed due to hoax-like shenanigans.

It's hard to think people with a legit kid let this man stay with them and are still allowed to raise said legit kid.

Henry_Pym
So are we just going to post threads based on what Sargon's covering this week.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Ultimate SJW? You haven't seen many SJWs, have you? Nothing Omega said in this thread makes him an SJW, let alone an ultimate one.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Impediment
Is this really real or is this a hoax? It really sounds like one.

Henry_Pym
Ultimate SJW? You haven't seen many SJWs, have you? Nothing Omega said in this thread makes him an SJW, let alone an ultimate one. yeah, Omega hasn't doxed you or threatened to do you harm. Hell I don't even think he's a rapist who is severely over correcting.

He's like the pupae form to tumblr's Super perfect Cell level SJW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.