Marasiah Fel VS Luminara Unduli

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
No one uses Marasiah, meh.

Sabers.

Force.

all outsidoodles

NewGuy01
Is there some twisted ulterior motive here, or do you think this is actually a legitimate fight?

|King Joker|
Feats for Marasiah?

Emperordmb
She's of the Skywalker bloodline... and that's all I know about her lol.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Is there some twisted ulterior motive here, or do you think this is actually a legitimate fight?

Yes.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb
She's of the Skywalker bloodline... and that's all I know about her lol.

She's like the Yevra of Legacy dueling.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
She's like the Yevra of Legacy dueling.
So decent but nothing special?

|King Joker|
Who's Yevra

Emperordmb
One of Sirak's side hos

NewGuy01
She's special and has her own merits, just not combatively. She gets rekt by any elite fighter.

FreshestSlice
I wouldn't call Luminara the most elite of fighters outside of the usual, "b3st in teh Ord3r" accolades, myself.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I wouldn't call Luminara the most elite of fighters outside of the usual, "b3st in teh Ord3r" accolades, myself.

you will incur his wrath, you know this, yes?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by FreshestSlice

And Fel doesn't even have those.

Luminara ended up doing a lot better against Ventress than Fel did against Talon in much less favorable conditions. What argument is really to be had?

FreshestSlice
Oh, I'm not arguing in favor of Fel. Just saying.

NewGuy01
Allegedly what was previously recognized as the best of Luminara's material ended up being a forgery, so she has much less ground to stand on than before, but she's still pretty solid among even seasoned Jedi Councillors tbh.

SunRazer
The best of Luminara's material as in what she was always mocked for?

NewGuy01
yeh

NewGuy01
http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/841309534.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.