Ray Park triple threat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

relentless1
Darth Maul
Toad
Snake Eyes

Ray Park has played all three, who would win in a triple threat fight between these guys? They have access to all their gear and/or powers, who wins??

KingD19
Maul's use of the Force should net him the win. He can predict Toad's acid goop spit, or chop his tongue off when he tries to lash him with it for example.

Although Snake Eyes is the most physically impressive and considering he is a match if not slightly better than Storm Shadow, he should be able to slice bullets out of the air. He already used an uzi to shoot shuriken accurately which is insane.

I'd say Toad is the weakest one especially since he can't sneak up on either of them.

ShadowFyre
If it wasnt for the lightsaber I would actually give both Snake eyes and Storm Shadow a heavy majority over Maul in a purely physical match. Sword duel or whatever. But with his other abilities and that lightsaber, Maul wins pretty comfortably more often than not. Toad loses everytime. If there was more people in this match I might actually give him a win or two because he could get lost in the confusion and sneak in a win.

KingD19
The lightsaber shouldn't be a problem for Snake-Eyes, considering most times blades are up against lightsabers, they're made invincible for the match. Otherwise what's the point of even having one in the first place?

BruceSkywalker
Maul mauls both .. the end

KingD19
Based off screen feats, Maul is far less impressive than Snake Eyes.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by KingD19
Based off screen feats, Maul is far less impressive than Snake Eyes. This is movie versions though. Off screen doesn't matter.

Maul wins.

KingD19
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
This is movie versions though. Off screen doesn't matter.

Maul wins.

Based off screen feats = Based off of screen feats.

If I wanted to use something other than the movies, I'd say, "Based off the comics. Or Based off the cartoon, considering "screen" usually means movie especially in the movie forum.

Again, Snake Eyes is more impressive in speed, skill, agility, everything really. He just doesn't have precog but he's fast enough to not need it. Or all the Arashikage have ninja senses or something.

ShadowFyre
Yeah, withoute the force Snake Eyes would walk the dog all over Maul. He wasnt that impressive.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by KingD19
Based off screen feats = Based off of screen feats.

If I wanted to use something other than the movies, I'd say, "Based off the comics. Or Based off the cartoon, considering "screen" usually means movie especially in the movie forum.

Again, Snake Eyes is more impressive in speed, skill, agility, everything really. He just doesn't have precog but he's fast enough to not need it. Or all the Arashikage have ninja senses or something. Maul wins.

KingD19
No evidence of that, huh? Just opinion?

I can put up reasons why Snake Eyes wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.