Angela Vs Achilles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i67.tinypic.com/179yl3.jpg

vs

http://i63.tinypic.com/8vnb0n.jpg

byrdgang21
Good fight. I'm undecided

Q99
Angela's pretty impressive, but I'd go Achilles. Her style doesn't seem well suited to getting past his 'grace.'

zopzop
Unless I'm missing something, I actually see Achilles destroying her in a one sided beat down.

Zack M
Originally posted by Q99
Angela's pretty impressive, but I'd go Achilles. Her style doesn't seem well suited to getting past his 'grace.'

I thought his grace wasn't very reliable.

Q99
Originally posted by Zack M
I thought his grace wasn't very reliable.

It's quite reliable, it's just there's ways to avoid it once you know it's there- wider sweeping attacks can work where more direct attacks get automatically avoided.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Q99
It's quite reliable, it's just there's ways to avoid it once you know it's there- wider sweeping attacks can work where more direct attacks get automatically avoided.

So it's like a spider sense almost?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Q99
She's got her ribbons along with her blade.

DarkSaint85
I have ribbons

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I have ribbons
But how bout dem ribbons dough?

DarkSaint85
That sound way too urban in your lingo.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
That sound way too urban in your lingo.
Did u like Star Wars TFA?

DarkSaint85
Was good. I enjoy. Very fun. Homage a lot.

celeyhyga17
Gud man.

Q99
Originally posted by Sin I AM
So it's like a spider sense almost?

Yea, pretty much.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, pretty much.
He can be tagged.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.