I apologize

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
Hello KMC. You all know who I am so I'll get straight to it. You all know I have endlessly and idiotically debated with Quan in multiple threads to almost no end. Well that stops now. We have all proved out points that Quan is a troll and has no arguments to be heard of. So I apologize to everyone for endlessly debates get with this troll and I retire my arguments from him and hope to put them to better use and actaully involve my self in actual debates and not this trash with Quan.
Please accept my apology.

NewGuy01
uh, ok.

quanchi112
I accept your apology and your spam thread has no place on here. Post this nonsense as one post in the off topic thread. Creating your own thread for this is ridiculous.

Emperordmb
watch?v=Iwio208q3jY

|King Joker|
This is a large ask, ES2. I'll have to think about it.

FreshestSlice
There is no forgiveness for what you've done.

Revanchiste
A troll maybe a troll but they are different kind of it. And if someone make on or to time a fool of the others because he feel so superior laughing snarly at the plebian community that you doispite not being perfect himself, or open an appently pointless topic and end convincing of some feat before he can open the versus thread he wanted.
Do not make all his argument shit, nobody is a troll 100% of the time. And some category of troll are just juicy spice that put some action when shyts get boring.

So your still wrong ! And your excuse are not valid.

But I excuse you.. Because first I'm not very concerned by for what you did, And I love people for their flaws too ! (But I have to admit there is some flaws that I really hate, and I really hate collective flaws)

Revanchiste
P.S Really guy most of you are deaf jerk with little sens of humor.

Me I'm a Jerk too but a good jerk !

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Revanchiste
A troll maybe a troll but they are different kind of it. And if someone make on or to time a fool of the others because he feel so superior laughing snarly at the plebian community that you doispite not being perfect himself, or open an appently pointless topic and end convincing of some feat before he can open the versus thread he wanted.
Do not make all his argument shit, nobody is a troll 100% of the time. And some category of troll are just juicy spice that put some action when shyts get boring.

So your still wrong ! And your excuse are not valid.

But I excuse you.. Because first I'm not very concerned by for what you did, And I love people for their flaws too ! (But I have to admit there is some flaws that I really hate, and I really hate collective flaws)

Me, I'm not trolling being serious. I've been idiotic about debating him on and on. So I do offer my sincerest apologizes to this forum for my behavior.

Kurk
Originally posted by Emperordmb
watch?v=Iwio208q3jY

Revanchiste
You over reacted to a Troll, you have been just foolish.
And ha yhea
To me total inorance is also an over reaction if the person still decent and cappble of serious rationnal thinking, you shall not ignoring him permantly for 4 or 6 that are not that much serious in a weak, after all we are here to have some fun.

And Ha yhea you are talking to the biggest troll of the forum here however i'm not trolling, but I'm still convincing people around me that they sometime over react to what I say.

Ha yhea :
"But I excuse you.. Because first I'm not very concerned by for what you did, And I love people for their flaws too ! (But I have to admit there is some flaws that I really hate, and I really hate collective flaws) "

So no need for excuse in my concern.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Hello KMC. You all know who I am so I'll get straight to it. You all know I have endlessly and idiotically debated with Quan in multiple threads to almost no end. Well that stops now. We have all proved out points that Quan is a troll and has no arguments to be heard of. So I apologize to everyone for endlessly debates get with this troll and I retire my arguments from him and hope to put them to better use and actaully involve my self in actual debates and not this trash with Quan.
Please accept my apology.

Quan broke you?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
There is no forgiveness for what you've done.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Quan broke you?

laughing out loud

quanchi112
And to make it even better he's responding on all fronts. I own him.

AncientPower
The fact even TI himself commented makes this golden.

Ushgarak
Please don't make threads like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.